Kihyun | Accidental Love

By littlekimchee

"I married you because I had no choice. And now I'm leaving you because of the same reason." Cover by: cuzugl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 6

7.6K 366 332
By littlekimchee

The next day, I woke up alone in the bed. We slept in the same bed, but we slept at the far sides of the bed.

He must have gone to work already.

I got up and took a bath and changed into my casual clothes for the university.

I surprisingly have my notebooks prepared.

I went down and breakfast is already served in the dining room.

After I ate, a driver was waiting for me outside the house.

Oh?

Is he my driver?

"Good morning, agassi. My name is Son Hyunwoo and I will be your driver starting today." The driver said. Why does he look so young?

"Ah, ye. Good morning." I smiled. I still feel a bit awkward being treated like this.

He then opened the door in the back seat and he got in the driver's seat.

While on our way to school, I suddenly remembered my friends. How will they react if they see me like this?

And..

How will I explain to them?

I'm not supposed to tell them the truth. I haven't thought about this.

I then glanced at the rear view mirror.

This driver really look so young.

"If you don't mind, how old are you?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"I'm twenty-eight, agassi." He said.

"I knew it. You look so young and handsome for a driver." I said.

He laughed.

"My father is supposed to be your driver but he got sick. I also work as a gym instructor but my father pleaded me since the pay is good, so I'll only go to the gym on weekends because you have no class." He said.

"I see. I hope he'll get well soon." I said.

"Thank you." He said.

When we got to the university, I was unfortunately seen by my gay best friends, Honey and Channy.

"YAAAAAAAAA!!" Honey and Channy yelled as they ran towards me.

They then caught a glimpse of Hyunwoo who opened the door for me.

"Oh.." They both muttered as they looked at him with interest.

"Who..?" They wondered.

"Hyunwoo. M-My driver." I said. Hyunwoo then bowed his head.

"D-Driver?!" Their eyes widened.

"Since when did you have a driver?!" Honey asked.

"Kurae. How can you even afford this car?" Channy said.

"Long story. I'll tell you later. You can go now, Hyunwoo-ssi." I said.

"Ne. And by the way, can I borrow your phone?" He asked.

I nodded and handed him my phone.

"This is my number. Message me if I should fetch you already." He said as he typed down his number.

"Arasseo. Komawo." I said.

He then left as Honey and Channy waved at him.

"Let's go." I said.

We went into our classroom and they kept on bugging me to tell them what really happened.

They have been my best friends since middle school. I was bullied then when they came to my rescue. That's where our friendship started.

Honey grew up in a rich family and they still don't know about his REAL identity. He was born Lee Jooheon and his family owns a hospital.

Channy is born Im Changkyun. I can say that his family is well-off too since his parents own a law firm but his parents know that he's gay.

These two are like gems to me. They are so precious that I can't even think of leaving the world because of them. They are always my source of energy and positive vibes so I think it will be fine if I tell them the truth.

"I'll tell you everything later after class." I said.

They suddenly sulked.

"I can't wait to hear the entire story." Channy said.

"But that driver is my type." Honey bit his lower lip.

"Ya!" Channy hit his head. "Don't even think about it. He's mine." He said.

"What did you say?!" Honey pinched Channy's cheek.

I laughed at them. They really never fail to make me laugh.

"Ya, ya. Enough of that. Class is about to start." I said.

Our class went on and I felt like I missed the class so much. I can't wait to graduate soon and earn my own money.

Right after class, we ate at the cafeteria and I decided to tell them what happened to me over the weekend.

".. And we got married." I said.

Their jaws dropped and they were silent for a while. I don't know how to continue my story.

"Y-Ya, say something." I said.

"So you mean you married the CEO of MX Corp?!" Honey said.

"O-Eo." I replied.

"This is daebak." Channy said.

"I was surprised too! I never expected that I'll be married before I could even graduate." I said.

"We never expected that too so don't worry. You are not alone." Honey said.

"Who could imagine that you married before us?" Channy said.

"Ya!" I slapped Channy in his arm.

They then both laughed.

"But is he treating you okay?" Channy asked.

"Well.. He is cold towards me but I can't blame him. He told me he'll never like me and I also told him he is not my type." I said.

"As long as he doesn't hurt you physically, then it's fine. Since they're paying for your mother and brother." Honey said.

"That's why I need to wait until the real Jungri is back. Or if she does not, I have to suffer for a whole year before we get divorce." I said.

"Poor you. If only he's as handsome as Hyunwoo oppa." Honey grinned.

"Oppa?!" I exclaimed.

"Ne, Hyunwoo oppa." Channy agreed.

I facepalmed myself.

I really don't know what to do with the two of them.

After we ate lunch, we then went to our next class. After that, we had another class which ends at 6pm.

"We'll head home first. Say hi to Hyunwoo for us." Channy said.

"Kurae. Take care." Honey said.

"Ne, ne. I will." I smiled and waved as I look at them go.

I already sent a message to Hyunwoo and so I waited outside of the school.

He arrived after ten minutes.

"You're fast. Where were you?" I asked as soon as we got inside the car.

"I was waiting at the cafè nearby. I also went to the gym before that to settle my schedule." He replied.

"I see. You know, you can go to the gym after you drop me in school. You can go there aside from weekends so you could have rest days too." I said.

"Is it okay to do that?"

"Ne. I don't want you to wait whole day doing nothing." I said.

"Arasseoyo. Kamsahamnida." He replied.

He then dropped me off in the house and he parked the car inside the garage before leaving.

I asked him to have dinner first but he refused and said that he will eat dinner with his family at home so I didn't insist.

When I got home, the maid were already preparing our dinner so I went up and changed my clothes.

"Is Kihyun here yet?" I asked one of the maids.

"Not yet, agassi." She replied.

When is he coming home?

Oh wait.

He said I shouldn't worry about him.

Well, it's not like I need something from him so he can just come home anytime he wants.

I then went to the dining room and ate dinner alone.

Gosh.

This feels so lonely.

It would be better if Kihyun could eat with me.

After eating dinner, I then went to the living room and watched tv.

While I was watching, Kihyun arrived.

"You're here?" I said.

"Eo." He replied.

"You go and have dinner." I said.

"Eo." He replied as he quietly proceeded to the dining room. After ten minutes, he went back and sat with me.

"How's school?" He asked.

So he actually cares about me?

"I missed it. I got to meet my friends. And by the way, thank you for the driver and the car." I said.

"It's no big deal." He said.

"The driver is very friendly." I said.

"Hyunwoo?"

"You know him well?"

"His father was my driver before. But since I learned how to drive, I had him stop driving for me but I kept on paying him. I prefer driving by myself." He said.

"How nice of you." I said.

"But he got sick so Hyunwoo volunteered himself. He's a good guy so be nice to him." He said.

"I know that." I replied.

"I'll go rest now." He said.

"Kurae. Good night." I said.

He then left and went upstairs. He must have been so tired. Meanwhile, I watched tv for an hour before going up and resting.

He was sound asleep when I got inside the room. I laid down on the other side of the bed and also slept.

--

The next day, I woke up alone again. Kihyun must have left early again. I got up and took a bath and prepped myself.

Hyunwoo drove me to school after breakfast.

I met with Honey and Channy in the classroom and they're still talking about Hyunwoo.

"Ya, enough about him. That guy is so nice so you better keep your hands off of him." I said.

"You're too protective of him. His body is just so.. Argh!" Channy said.

"Kurae. Hot guys are always the best. Well, I'm hot but.." Honey said.

"Stop that." I said.

Our teacher arrived so we had no choice but to keep quiet. While on class, Kihyun sent me a message.

Are you in school?

I replied to him and said yes.

I wonder why he asked.

After our class, we had our lunch in the cafeteria again.

While eating, my spoon accidentally fell on the floor so I picked it up but the moment I raised my head back up, my head  bumped into something.

"Ah!" I muttered. I then heard sounds of falling utensils and a girl cursing.

"Ya!" She shouted.

I immediately got up and apologized.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just picking-" I was explaining but she suddenly splashed some water on me.

On my face.

"Sorry? You think your sorry can pay the price of this dress?! Huh?!" She yelled at me again.

I have never been treated like this. How could she splash water on me?

So she's upset because of her damn dress?

"Ya!" Honey and Channy came to defend me. "She already apologized!" Honey said.

"This dress cost 200,000 won!" She yelled louder to put emphasis on the price.

My blood is boiling.

This crazy, rich kid is stepping on her boundaries.

"So what if that costs that much? You can just wash it!" Channy said.

"Kurae! Don't you wash your clothes?" Honey added.

"You poor people don't know the value of this dress!" She yelled again.

"I already apologized." I said.

"Don't you know me?" She smirked.

"Why the hell would we know you?" Honey said.

"I am Kang Miri. My father is Kang Moonwoo, a manager at MX Corporation." She smirked again. "Now you have to pay for this dress!" She then grabbed another water from our table and splashed it on me.

Honey and Channy tried to stop her but it was too late. She was fast.

Again, I am drenched in water.

If only I didn't marry Kihyun, I would have fought back already. I'm afraid people will gossip that he married a unprofessional woman like me, fighting with others.

"Excuse me, I don't remember having an employee with such name." I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw Kihyun.

He's here?!

"W-Who the hell are you?!" Kang Miri asked. Honey and Channy looked surprised too.

Kihyun then took off his coat and covered me with it. I couldn't help but blush.

He came just right in time.

He then took something out of his pocket and handed it to Miri. It was a calling card.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Yoo Kihyun, the CEO of MX Corporation and this is my wife, the woman you just assaulted." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I then felt my heart skip a beat.

Omo. What did I just feel?

"C-CEO?" Miri muttered.

"Eo. And you said your dress cost 200,000 won? Should I just fire your father and give you the money you need? Well, if your father really is working MY COMPANY." Kihyun said.

Miri looked embarassed and ashamed of herself.

Serves her right.

She turned her back and started to run away.

"YA!" Kihyun yelled.

Miri then stopped.

"Go back here and apologize." Kihyun said. Woah. He sounded scary.

Miri had no choice but to turn around and stand in front of me.

"I apologize." She said as she bowed ninety degrees. She then ran away.

"You okay?" Kihyun asked me.

"Eh? Eo. I'm fine. Thank you." I'm still in shock. I never expected he'll do that.

He then took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped my face with it.

Omo. Omo.

Why is he suddenly doing this?

"A-Are you her husband? We're her friends. I'm Honey."

"And I'm Channy."

Kihyun smiled.

"I'm Kihyun." He replied?!

"We need to talk." He said to me.

"Arasseo." We then left the cafeteria and headed to his car, parked in the middle of the university.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. He handed me a box of tissue so I continued to wipe myself.

"I came to bring you this documents. I need you to sign this." He said.

"What documents?"

"This is a proper copy of our deal. Also, a document that lets you agree with your mother's chemotheraphy." He said. "It's needed in the hospital asap."

"I see." I read all the document before signing them.

After a while, I handed him back the papers.

"But how did you know that I was in the cafeteria?" I asked.

"I tracked you using your phone." He said.

"Wow. You did that?"

"Don't underestimate me." He said.

I smirked.

"Anyway, thank you for helping me out there." I said.

"Next time, don't hesitate to fight back. I'd hate it if people say that I married a weak girl."

"I was just afraid that I might cause trouble and would embarass your family."

"It's fine as long as you didn't do anything wrong and if you just defended yourself." He said.

"Arasseo. I'll remember that."

But I admit that earlier, I swear I felt something different.

He was like a knight in shining armor.

He was so brave to say that I was his wife.

My view of him suddenly changed.

I feel like he is a hopeless romantic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 192 22
in which Minhyuk never listen anything Minjae says. "Minhyuk listen to me." "NO I WONT." "GET OUT" PLEASE DONT COPY... OKAY... ALSO ENJOY THE STO...
17.7K 997 22
Hyungwon is a shy boy, who had been living in Seoul for two months. He met some friends, but still felt a little alone. However, things take a seriou...
367K 17.6K 47
As a guy who hates getting attention while preparing to inherit his father's company, Hyungwon lived a simple life. Despite being rich, he chose to s...
239K 6.6K 111
[ imagines/one shots of monsta x ] °genie of creating fantasies° Published: 13 May 2017 Completed: 18 June 2020