Queen Of Maskins (Old Versio...

By Anais_Baromeo

"You broke the rules." "So did you." I blurted out and faced palm myself mentally after. He leaned forward an... More

Queen Of Maskins
Alexander The Barbarian
Zaria The Fierce
A Note
A Maskin
Belong
Attack
We meet again
Barbaric
Interruptions
Breaking the rules
Falling?
A Foreigner
Like anyone else
Taking Control
Getting along
The dark side of the King
The King's feelings
The moon of my life
Date?
The Letter
The Kingdom
The bedwarmer
The Feast
The Feast II
Changes
The Stallion heart
Back to the Kingdom
The clandestine visit
The intruder
Mysterious plans
Our love has won this war
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

The Queen of Maskins

2K 86 18
By Anais_Baromeo

Epilogue

After many months later, they were finally in peace. Zaria said goodbye to her father who got the kingdom back and surprisingly, him and Nan Helen started a relationship. Zaria was ecstatic, her father really deserve someone as kindhearted and warm soul as Nan Helen. She never saw her father that happy in her life, she was sad for leaving but knowing her father was taken good care of made her leave happier.

As for her and Alexander, she could finally be the Queen of Maskskins after so long. They have been waiting for the baby to be born first but strange enough the baby was delayed for 2 days already, meaning he or she could come any minute.

Zaria and Alexander couldn't wait for the baby to be born, they were both ecstatic. Mostly Alexander, he wanted a boy to reign but Zaria wanted a girl. She know she'll be able to handle the Maskskins just well like a boy would.

But no matter what, they will love their baby no matter what gender it is. Zaria sighed as she moved away from the window, rubbing her stomach that for some reason was bigger than usual. She felt like she was carrying an elephant.

She didn't even felt like going out on the market anymore with Alexander's mother Sandra, she felt that if she walks a lot she'd fall forward from how heavy she was. She didn't mind those extra kilos she put on but that the baby wasn't out yet.

She feels like she's been pregnant for years but it was only 41 weeks. There was a knock on the door before Farah walked in. "Ready my Queen? The Kingdom and the King are waiting for you." She nodded her head at Farah and took a step forward, whining as she held her stomach with her hands.

"It's okay Farah, just contractions." She told her maid who looked at her worried, not liking this. "I know that look, I'm okay. I've been having them for weeks now and still nothing." She looked at her doubtfully but still nodded her head.

"Let's not keep them waiting." Farah told her with side eyes, watching as she breathed in and out through the pain. "Are you sure my Queen? Maybe the baby is coming." Zaria shook her head at her and composed herself, mostly because she was scared that Farah was right. Maybe her baby was about to be born.

"I don't know. Let's see what happens." She responded back and walked with Farah out of the door. She was dressed in an elegance white dress that Alexander's mother wore when she was about to be coronated as Queen of the MaskSkins, her hair was wavy and cascading down her back.

The dress had long wavy sleeves that reached her wrists and long that it trailed a bit behind her, not too much. It made her feel pretty and somewhat free, liberating. The more step she took the more excited she was, her father was here and Nan Helen too.

The ceremony was being held outside of the palace, the entire kingdom was present to see the coronation happening and she was happy that they were here. She walked with Farah outside, the King and Queen standing from their thrones as she walked down.

Alexander took her hand in his, kissing her knuckles before walking her to his parents. "Welcome everyone, we're here to coronate your new Queen!" The kingdom people cheered excitedly, mostly the women. The Maskskin men aren't that comfortable showing their emotions but it's getting somewhere.

They were less violent, less aggressive and less possessive. The fact that they were starting to act more civilize and treat women better, brought a smile on Zaria's face. Alexander kept his promise, no more violence. She didn't want the baby to see that this kind of behavior was right.

If Alexander, their King could. They could too, it wasn't that hard if you really want to be better. The way the Kingdom was now compared to when Zaria came was a huge upgrade, the women dressed less provocative.

If the men want more than one woman, they could but only with the consent of the woman. But most of them wanted to settle down with one. After Zaria came back she started to help the men on how to treat a woman. It was hard at first how they thought you should treat a woman.

But with practice and patient some slowly started to see things better, wanted to feel what it felt like to feel how the King felt. (Wow, this sounded confused) It was hard for them to only choose one woman but when they got the grip of things and realized that one woman was better than millions.

"After years of not having a Queen, we can finally say that the day has finally arrived." Alexander's father told the people of the Kingdom. "Seven years ago, I gave my crown to my son. Now is the time for my wife, your Queen to give her crown to your new Queen."

Alexander's mother smiled at them and bowed her head down as she removed her crown. "After more than twenty years I am finally able to give my crown away to the sweetest and kindest girl I've ever met. You'll do great to this Kingdom, you're changing our people for the better. You were truly born to be a Queen Zaria, Queen of Maskskins."

"Welcome to your new Queen!" Sandra raised Zaria's hand up as the crowd cheered loudly, whistling and clapping as they gave their new Queen a heart-whelming welcome. Why wouldn't they? She's been so good to them even though she didn't need to, not after how they treated her.

"Now celebrate! Eat, drink, dance! Today is a great day!" Alexander's father shouted to the crowd happily, he was more excited for them that they were.

Zaria and Alexander sat on their thrones, their people congratulating them both. It was the greatest day of their lives. They were in peace and happy, ready to receive their baby.

Ursula looked at them and smiled, she was glad she chose the good side after all. She felt happy for the first time in her life, Zaria has been so good to her. She's truly the most kindhearted and sweetest girl in the world, she truly deserve this happiness.

"Boo!" Ursula jumped with a gasp, looking around at the Maskskin who has been checking her out ever since she got here. She won't admit it, but she was catching feelings. "I see you creeping." Ursula turned bright red and brushed her hair back, looking away.

"Yeah, you got me." Ursula said as she turned back to look at him. Jogo, his name was. Even tho she won't admit it, that doesn't mean that she didn't ask Zaria's maids who he was. "She really looks happy."

"Yes, and you? Are you happy?" He surprised her by saying with a smile that showed his white pearl teeth, almost making Ursula faint at how precious he was. Why would he ask her that? Was the look on her face that readable?

"Yes I am. Maybe if I had something like they have my life would be so much better." Ursula replied back to his questions after thinking it through. Yes, she was happy. But did she wished she could be more happy? Yes she did.

"What if I tell you I can give you that, will you give me a chance." Oh lord, her mouth is now on the ground. Did Jogo just told her to be his? She shook her head mentally, did she wanted to try something with him?

He looked at her with a frown and she looked at him with her eyes smiling, her hands yanking him down to connect their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Zaria widened her eyes at what she saw before her mouth slowly dropped, she couldn't believe this. She was so happy that her sister, yes. She was proud to say that she considered Ursula as her sister, never in her million years did she thought that she'll call Ursula her sister but things changed but for the better.

She was really happy for her, sincerely.

Farah sat on Finn's lap, his mouth on hers passionately. The heat between them was about to light them both on fire. The desire was deep, the lust was creeping. She was happy that he had finally man up and asked her to be with him.

She wanted him for so long, so she waited for him. After everything they've been through, even though it was for him to blow off some steam she didn't mind. If she couldn't have him, at least he was sleeping with her.

At least she could have him close for a few seconds. Now waking up with him everyday felt surreal. She couldn't thank Zaria enough, she did a lot by helping the males on how to treat a woman.

Now many of us had the man we ever wanted, and know that we were the only one. It felt good, and it felt right to be someone's one and only. Changes aren't always that bad, sometimes.....They are for the better.

Zaria looked at her Kingdom having fun, she couldn't get it in her head still that this was her people. Only yesterday she was being mistreated by Arcola. Now she was treated like a Queen. "Ay."

Zaria breathed raggedly as her hands went on her stomach, turning around to look at Alexander. She felt something wet and before her stomach tightened. "Alexander." She called him with widened eyes.

"What?" Alexander asked with a frown and without being able to speak she pointed at her stomach before she gripped his forearm, doubling over with a cry of agony. "The baby?" She nodded her head repeatedly and breathed in and out.

"Oh my God! The baby is finally coming." The Queen cheered excitedly as her husband looked at her the same way. The future heir of their kingdom was going to be brought into this world after months of waiting.

"Oh God, this hurts!" Alexander stood up and picked her up, everyone was panicking and happy at the same time. Everything happened so fast, Nan Helen went with Sandra to get warm water and Zaria's maids helped putting clean towels on the bed and made sure that she was comfortable.

Zaria didn't mind whether she was comfortable or not, the only thing she wanted was for the pain to go and for the baby to be born so she could have him or her in her arms. Nan Helen was the one who help her mother gave birth so she wanted her to help her give birth.

Farah sat behind her, arm around her and pressed some warm water on her forehead to keep her calm. She was busy crying in pain and pushing to realize that Alexander was nowhere to be found. "Where is Alexander? Where is he?" Zaria asked pantingly as she gulped down, gritting her teeth together as she pushed and rested her head against Farah's.

"The King can't be here my Queen, it has been always like that. The males shall not see the females in any kind of pain. He can only be here when the baby is born." Farah answered her the best she could with a sad look on her face and Zaria twisted the sheets as she cried out, closing her legs.

"I want Alexander, I won't push until he's here. I want him here! I don't care about the rules I'm the Queen and this rule shall be taken down." Zaria screamed out desperately and refused to open her legs no matter how much it hurts.

"I'll call my son, please dear. It's not good for the baby." The Queen looked at her with compassion, she went through that and she knows the pain of giving birth. She really admires her strength and love for her son.

Sandra walked toward the door and opened it, watching as his son paced back and forth in the halls, almost as if he was going crazy. "What happened? Is the baby born?" She shook her head at him and gave him a smile.

"She wants to see you, she won't push until you're there." Her mother smiled at him and patted his shoulder with a grip. "This girl is the Queen of breaking rules, I think you should just let things go with the flow and see what happens."

Alexander nodded his head and took a step forward, breathing in before opening the door. The scream threw him off, he wanted to comfort her, be by her side. She was in pain, if he can, he would make the pain go away.

"Alexander, ay!" She cried out as she pressed her eyes closed, her head tossed back as Farah pressed warm water on her forehead. She tried to get her to relax but no matter what she did, she couldn't. She only wanted Alexander to comfort her.

She might be her Queen but she is really stubborn when she wanted to be. Alexander was quickly to take Farah's place and took her hand, in that moment. The rules didn't seem to matter, everything was perfect.

Now that he was here, everything was okay. She could finally give birth, as Nan Helen gave her instructions. She pushed and pushed, Alexander brushing her damped her back as she cried out in pain but pushed with her might.

She wanted to meet her baby already, she wanted to have him or her in her arms so she pushed and pushed until she felt a relief and a full blown baby cry. Nan Helen put the baby on her stomach, his head in between her breasts as he curled up feeling the warmth of her mother's body.

It was a boy, it was their baby and he was finally here. They both looked at their baby with happiness glinting in their eyes. Nan Helen wiped her forehead with her forearm tired, but smiled at how strong Zaria was.

They were all so happy, the future heir was finally here but....Something more happened. Zaria felt an uncomfortable pain again and seeing her distress Farah took the baby over. She felt the need to push again, her stomach felt like it was contracting. "Oh my God! Another baby!"

Zaria wasn't holding back, she didn't need to be told twice to know that she had to push. She put in her every one bit of strength she had left and squeezed with all her might. Her feet buried in the sheets as she gritted her teeth tightly, her hand squeezing Alexander's as she pushed.

She caught her breath, breathing in and out to allow herself to gather strength. It was precious, no one had to tell her anything. She just did what she gotta do to bring her baby into this world. With a loud cry, she slumped against Alexander's chest breathing heavily.

Nan Helen put her baby on her chest, she didn't even cry. Yes she, she was so perfect. Her eyes only stare, as if saying who were those people? Farah put her brother next to her, they were both still, analyzing each other because they busted into a high pitch scream, letting the world know that they were here.

Instead of having one, she was gifted with two and she couldn't be happier.  And to think it only started with a Maskin and now it ended with the Queen of Maskins.

I'm fucking crying you guys! Where are the damn tissues!! Give me the motherfreaking tissues!! No, forget it. Give me the whole freaking box! I can't you guys, I've never been so proud of a scene in my life! After many people putting me down, writers block to keep me from posting. I didn't stop writing and finished my things as the writer I am. No reader deserve to be leave in the dark. No matter how hard my life is I will still finish my books.

If it wasn't for the readers these books would be NOTHING! Some writers forget that but I never WILL. My readers mean the world to me! Sometimes I'll be like I'll post only one but ends up posting more because of you! To see me finish three books, makes me so happy.

No matter how much bad vibing and hating I was getting YOU! Made my day better and made me feel more confident in myself. YOU pushed me to be a better person and keep working no matter how many people tried to put me down.

Thanks to you all! You guys have been my number one fan and I know exactly who you guys are love you all and god bless take care. Muax...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 4.9K 34
"You aren't allowed to speak unless given permission." Liam states. I snort. "Who the hell makes up those rules? I have the freedo-" Before I finish...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.2M 28K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
14.9K 358 22
"Mark wait!" I said. I came out the door in my underwear. "Sam, go back inside." He said in a low tone. "Punish me." I practically yelled. He stopped...