The Lying Game

By arahabaki

Let's play a game. I promise it's really simple. There's only three rules: 1. Tell a lie. 2. Don't let an... More

About
1. The Message
2. The Game
3. Tell a Lie
4. Aftermath of the Lie
5. I See You
6. Round Two
7. Group Chat
8. Study Session
9. Temari
10. Consequences
11. Distant
12. Abuse
13. Liar
14. Hidden Scars
15. Three Moons
16. Ride
17. Street Fight
18. Rape
19. Family
20. Congratulations!
21. CafΓ©
22. Untitled
23. New Player
24. Funeral
25. Dead
26. This Sick Game
27. New Game
28. Partners
29. Ghost
31. Where am I?
32. Famous
33. Mother
34. Problems
35. Branding
36. Regret
37. JΕ«go
38. Paparazzi
39. His Soul
40. Kill Me Now
41. Time is up
42. Kill Code
43. Fear
44. Hell
45. Girl's Night
46. Shukaku
47. Rain
48. Rivalry
49. Anniversary
50. Gossip
51. Ghosts
52. Diary
53. Old Friends Reunited
54. Huston We Have a Problem
55. Game Changer
56. Plan?
57. Kisses
58. Akatsuki
59. Sasuke
60. Hinata
61. Neji
62. Help
63. Disappear
64. Frustration
65. Make Things Right
66. The Plan
67. Disappear
68. Flickering
69. Kusanagi
70. Confusion
71. Memories
72. No Way Out
73. Now What?
74. You and Me
75. Konan
76. Punishment
77. The Things I do for You
78. Goodbye
79. In the End
80. Hokage
81. Second Chances
Notes
Sneak Peek: Con Academy
Epilogue
B.C.-1. Photo Attachment
Sequel

30. Sasuke and Izuna

1.1K 72 48
By arahabaki

@Byakugan
_____

He walks into the small café, his girlfriend right besides him. It's rare for the café to be full and today it was.

"Wanna take it to go?" he asks.

"No," she says, "I see a friend we could probably sit with him."

"Who?"

She points to a guy with raven hair and matching eyes sitting in a near by booth.

He almost wants to take a step back. He wants to leave, but he can't. He's frozen in place.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

He numbly nods. The line goes much faster than he would like. He doesn't want to be near his girlfriend's friend.

He grabs their food and drinks when their name is called.

"Zuzu," his girlfriend says skipping to the table, "can we sit here? There's no where else to sit."

He takes a sip of his coffee before answering, "Even if I said no, you'd still sit down anyways."

"Yup!" she slides into the booth and pats the seat next to her for her boyfriend to sit down.

"Zuzu this is Neji, Neji this is Zuzu—"

"Izuna," Zuzu interrupts before turning back to his laptop.

"And as you all know I'm Tenten," she finishes.

Tenten made most of the conversation for the next few minutes, her boyfriend adding an occasional comment here and there, but mostly listening to her talk. Izuna seemed to either be listening or ignoring the whole conversation, it was hard for Neji to tell.

Every few seconds Neji would glance at Izuna.

"His name's Izuna, but he looks way to much like Sasuke. Was this the guy I saw with Hinata...or someone else? And where is Hinata?"

"How do you and Izuna know each other?" Neji asks.

"He's a family friend."

They talk for a few minutes more before Tenten turns to Izuna. "So, how's college," Tenten asks.

"Fine," he doesn't bother to look up from his laptop's screen.

"Are you working on something for college?" she asks pointing to his laptop.

"Yes."

She turns her head back to Neji once again and begins a conversation with him.

Neji continues to sneak the occasional glance at Izuna.

"You gay or something?" the question Izuna had just asked catches Neji of guard.

"What makes you think that?" he asks before adding, "I have a girlfriend," he points to Tenten."

"You keep looking at me, why?"

"You just look like someone I used to know," Neji says slowly.

Izuna shrugs and turns back to his works.

"Who is he? Izuna or Sasuke?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 256 30
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
5.7K 148 43
I got bored n decided to write my own lil story... 18+ - SEXUAL CONTENT - EXPLICIT - SMUT YES they are all GROWN. Well into their 20s. Disclaimer...
6.5K 225 9
"When this is all over, come with me and never look back." "Always." ~ Neji Hyuga and Tenten Mitashi have never been close. More like rivals th...