Oliver (Vocaloid) x Reader

By Panda_chan12

Working on a new description and this book is being rewritten ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I know that Oliver is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special Chapter: It's your birthday!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
So sorry ;-;
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 15

365 9 28
By Panda_chan12

Your POV~

Oliver still hasn't shown up and the class is already finished! I was getting worried maybe Ay-ri was an alien and she adopted Oliver?! Or maybe she truly was s witch and she casted a spell on him?! What if she kidnapped him?! Maybe I'm overeacting but I was still really worried about him. Rin, Miku, and Seeu were also worried but not as me though.

I need to calm down but I can't let that witch take the sunshine cinnamon roll of sweetness!!!! Oops did I say that outloud? I looked around the hall, everybody was still minding there own business and not giving me the 'are you insane' or 'crazy' look. Which I do get quite often. But luckily none of them didn't hear me.

I sighed in relief, if anybody heard me I would probably get picked on big time!

Le time skip~

It was lunch and I haven't seen Oliver in the hallways! Where is he? Me and Gumi were sitting here waiting for the rest.

"Where's Oliver he should have been here by now?!" I asked so frustrated.

"Rin told me that he was with Ay-ri. Just by saying that gives me a bad vibe." Gumi mumbled.

"I agree with you but he should have been here by now!"

Soonly the others have arrived all that was missing was of course was Oliver.

"Where's Oli-kun?!" Rin whined slamming her head on the table.

"Yea where's Oli!?" Miku joined.

"We need that sunshine here!" Rin's voice was muffled her head on the table.

"You guys have lots of nicknames for Oliver." I said calmly trying so hard not to freak out like Rin and Miku.

"That's the nickname I gave him when we first met." Rin said lousily. She than gasped. "I know how about you make one for him?!"

"I guess like what?"

"Pick a name that is cute and would suit him."

"How about sunshine cinnamon roll of sweetness?" I said casually.
Everybody around me stared at me with confusion. Did I just seriously say that out loud?!

"Errrr.....I....uhhh......m-mean.......O-Ol-Oli....s-sh-should.....be...fine!" I stuttered, I felt like running away and hiding in the deepest darkest hole.

"Oh my god! THAT NAME IS SO PERFECT FOR HIM! YOU SERIOUSLY ARE CRAZY FOR HIM! YEAAAAAAA MY SHIP IS GONNA SAIL!!! WHOOOT WHOOOOOOOT! Miku yelled frantically jumping up and down.
"Uwaaaa your making me want to go back to my old ship!" Rin pouted.

"That is sooooo cute!" Gumi gushed.

Meiko and Seeu were just smirking, staring at me. While Kaito and Len stood there in disbelief. "That's kind of weird to call a boy that." Kaito mumbled.

"Yea." Len agreed.

"How about smexy cinnamon roll for Len and smokin hot lollipop for Kaito?" Meiko giggled.

Both faces went immediately red.

I put my head down on the cold hard table, taking deep breathes in and out. I than felt a presence next to me, something warm lightly touched my back. I shuddered, as it tickled a little.

"Are you ok?" a familer voice spoke softly.

"Yea, just thinking." I rose up, opening my eyes to see my Miku with a big smile on her face and Rin still pouting. I turned my head to the direction of the voice that still ranged in my head. Big golden brown eye staring at me with worry filled in their eye.

"O-Oliver?!" I flinched back, his presence surprised me. Did he hear what I just said? Hopefully he didn't.

"Hmm?" he questioned, he tilted his head with a puzzled look.

"I uh didn't know you were coming?"

"Of course I would never leave you!" he smiled brightly but soon realize what he just said. " uh I-I mean I-I would never l-l-leave you guys!" he looked away blushing.

"Where'd you go?" Miku asked. I was surprised, just a few minutes ago she was on the verge of tearing the whole school just to find Oliver. But now she is taking the situation quite calm.

"Aha I went with Ay-ri to help her study for the finals."

"Did you guys do anything?" She clenched her fist tighter but quickly hid it under the table.

"No not in particular just her talking about wanting me to go to her party or acting weird." he said it so casually too, it made me feel a bit mad, but I didn't want to say anything or I might say the wrong thing. Plus its not good to feel this way, I just need to calm down. I know I hate Ay-ri but Oliver doesn't and I have to accept that.

"Are you gonna go?" Rin asked, the look she had on her face looked like she really wanted him to come.

"Of course!" He said in his usual cheery voice. "Rin's parties are always fun!"

"Well duh that's because all of us are there!" Rin smirked. "Plus me and Meiko are thinking of some games to play!"

Uh oh her and Meiko, I wasn't so sure about this. I know Meiko could go pretty far with her games.

"You and Meiko!?" Len choked on his water.

"Got a problem?" Meiko raised an eyebrow.

"N-no I don't I swear, its just that well uh how would I say it? You kind of go t-to far with games." he got quiet at the end.

"Yea last time you tried to make Sweet Ann and Big Al make out!" Miku yelled.

"What's wrong with that! They are like perfect for each other!" Meiko argued.

"I'm afraid you might do the same at the party!"

"Don't worry, I won't put any dirty games this time but can we just play one." she raised a finger and pouted. "Pretty please just one tiny little game."

"Fine but just one and only one!" Miku sighed.

"Alright Rin add Seven Minutes in Heaven!" Meiko cheered.

"Ehhhhhhh!" we all yelled. While a very faint voice said. "What's that?"

I looked at who said it and it was Oliver. "It's a game where two people go in a dark closet and 'do stuff'." I explained to him awkwardly.

"Oh what kind of stuff?"

"Weird stuff." I said while sticking my tongue out.

"Ok." he sounded unsure but it seemed like he didn't want to say anything else.

"Looks like I found my first two victims." Meiko said lowly smirking while eyeing me and Oliver.

"Meiko you better not." I grumbled.

"Oh but I should as you see I'm part of this fellow ship as well."

I rolled my eyes and faced Oliver.
"You don't really want to know the full detail of the game." he nodded understanding. "Ok if you say so."

He tilted his head. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Oh no I'm not hungry."

"She was so worried about you that she lost her appetite." Miku giggled.

I sighed as even of I tried to defend myself Miku would just make it worse.

"Really you were really worry about my whereabouts?"

"Uhhh I kind of was." I said quietly, putting my head down as he probably thinks I'm a complete weirdo.

"Aww don't worry! Its ok, I will always be right here by your side!" he smiled while petting my head.

I blushed and smiled. While Miku was on the other side losing her self like crazy. While Rin was secretly doing the same in her head.

"Ok." For some reason I felt calm and happy after he said that.

Time skip to the end of class~

"Ok everyone remember party is in two days!" Rin cheered.

"Ok!" we all shouted.

I than remembered I had to be somewhere tonight. With Len of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I only thought of two games for the party as the second game requires each character so that means a chapter for each one. That will take a while because it also has to do with music. But it will be fun to write. But Seven Minutes in Heaven was the only game I could think of even though there is like thousands of games out there XD.

But please accept my desicion I know you guys probably want more games but only I can and have the time for two. I would do request for games but that would take awhile plus school is in the way. So only two plus I have to worry about my other books too lol.

Aaaand I have more events that will happen in the story so it'll be worth it!

Thanks sooo much for supporting me with your comments and votes they really do boost my confidence and make my day! 💜

(Sorry for making you read this long ass author note which you could have ignored XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 108 17
TW: abuse, car crashes, alcoholism, crying. Warning: this is an incredibly shitty fanfiction written by a child. Kaito had always had a great life as...
101K 3.2K 30
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED Have you ever wonder what's it like to have a Vocaloid in your...
5.6K 165 8
V5 arrives and Kaito is facing the struggles as a V3 Vocaloid. With nowhere to go, he dreads the fall of his popularity. The man truly is caught in q...
110K 3.7K 32
✬[Highschool AU | Yandere!Len Kagamine x Reader ] Four years ago, you called the boy next door your best friend. Now, you call him a stranger. Burie...