Not with the flow- An intervi...

Od Skyywalls

This is an interview with a young INTP woman. The interview includes questions about several topics such as f... Více

Preface
Introduction- Who are the INTPs?
Part 1- Typology and personality.
Part 2- Family.
Part 3- School years.
Part 4- Career choices.
Part 5- Jobs/work experience.
Part 6- Socializing.
Part 7- Friendship.
Part 8- Flirting.
Part 9- Relationships.
Part 10- Politics.
Part 11- Society/social issues.
Part 12- Spirituality/religions.
Part 13- Health and well-being.
Author's note.

Part 14- Arts/culture.

227 11 0
Od Skyywalls

Q: Are you a fan of the arts? Do you practice any type of art?

A: I am yes. Well I do like photography and I've been doing it for years so I'd like to think I'm quite good at it.

Q: Do you like works of art such as paintings?

A: I love classic, impressionism, expressionism and naturalism paintings.

Q: Favorite all time artist?

A: Joseph William Turner.

Q: Is there a certain type of art that you dislike?

A: Poetry, theatre and most of modern art.

Q: What kind of movies do you like watching?

A: Historical, mystery, action, comedy.

Q: What about music?

A: I can listen to pretty much anything of any kind as long as it sounds good in my ears. But my top favorite types would probably be classic, modern alternative, country, rock n' roll, indie and soundtracks.

Q: Favorite celebrity?

A: I don't really care about celebrities. There are some that seem pretty likable like Tom Hanks but I don't really care about celebs and would definitely not be concerned enough to have a favorite.

Q: One last question. Name your hobbies.

A: Documentary watching, playing with numbers, riddles, word games, photography, walks by nature, animal care, swimming, bicycle riding, reading books, listening to music and doing puzzles.

_________________________________________________________

Skyywalls ♥♥

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.7K 1.6K 50
Title: With Pain Comes Love Synopsis: In the vibrant streets of South Africa, amidst the backdrop of university life, a tale of love, longing, and se...
289 20 18
I'm not a freak, everyone thinks I am but they don't know me, don't know what I have to face so why do they judge?
479K 28K 38
"Don't leave, Annie. We can figure this out." I'm begging and just when I think she's going to give in, she turns and starts to walk away. I can feel...
2.3K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...