Kihyun | Accidental Love

By littlekimchee

"I married you because I had no choice. And now I'm leaving you because of the same reason." Cover by: cuzugl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 2

8.4K 368 579
By littlekimchee

"Kim Sohee! Wake up now!"

"Sohee-ya! Buy me some milk."

"Noona! I need money for my projects."

"Noona, do I look good in these clothes?"

I suddenly remembered my family at home. Just this morning, I woke up in my bed as my mother woke me up.

And a few hours later, I am now standing in front of a priest, wearing a wedding dress and is marrying a guy I have never met.

I feel like I rode a time machine.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

K-Kiss?!

My mind was drifting away and didn't realize the ceremony is about to end.

He lifted the veil and it was the first time I looked into his face directly and clearly.

Well..

He's handsome. I'll admit that.

"KISS! KISS!" The crowd kept on cheering us.

What should I do?!

I have never kissed a guy in the lips!

It's--

😦😦😦

Before I could take another breath, he already locked his lips with mine.

I froze but I can hear the crowd applauding.

"You better explain." He muttered after he pulled back.

I could not respond due to the shock.

It was my first kiss.

He then held my hand and we walked through the aisle. I glanced at the old men who talked me into it and they just nodded their head as a sign of 'you did a good job'.

I sighed.

It's easy for them to just nod but in my situation, just this guy's stare is penetrating through me.

I know I chose this path. This is just too sudden.

If not for the money..

A car was waiting for us. I glanced at my bike and I think it's a goodbye.

It was a good four years with you, mate.

Oh, right.

How about the chicken?

My manager will kill me with this.

Oh right. Will I still be able to work there after all this? If my boss and manager knew what happened, they'll automatically fire me.

The guy I married opened the front seat door so I got in. He then boarded the driver's seat and sped up.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To our honeymoon."

"Eh?!" I exclaimed. "Where?!"

"Palawan, Philippines."

"But I don't have a passport-"

"We'll use a private plane, you idiot. When we get there, explain everything." He said firmly.

I kept quiet.

He just called me an idiot.

Crazy, mad dog.

When we got to the airport, a private plane is really waiting for us. It's hard to walk with these shoes and dress.

If only Jungri didn't run away then my life would have been the same.

They assisted me as we boarded the plane.

I was so amazed by the plane's interior.

There's a bar, a big tv screen, snacks everywhere, and couches that I could even sleep at.

"This is so cool." I muttered.

"What are you?" He asked as he grimaced at me.

Again, I shut my mouth. He might have been thinking I'm a gold digger. Well it's true that I came here for money but it was never my intention to get money from him.

Besides, it were the old men who needed me.

"Sit down." He demanded as he pointed a seat in front of where he sat.

I carefully sat down because my dress is too heavy and big. I might trip and fall because of the shoes too.

"Explain." He said.

"Okay. I will explain but don't interrupt me."

"Arasseo."

"I only came to the place earlier to deliver some chicken. As I roamed around the building, I overheard your father's conversation with Jungri's father. They decided to find a girl who could pretend to be Jungri since nobody knew her face except you and them. They accidentally saw me there so voila!"

"That's it? You just agreed to marry a stranger?"

"If you're going to criticize me, I'll ask you if what's the difference of you marrying Jungri or me. We are both strangers to you." I said.

I grabbed a glass of wine served beside me.

I then took a sip.

"Oohh. This is good." I said.

"That wine costs one million won." He said.

I almost splashed the wine from my mouth to his face.

"Really?!" I exclaimed.

I saw him sigh.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Kim Sohee."

"I'm Yoo Kihyun, CEO of MX Corporation." My eyes widened.

I knew it.

I married someone big. Ohmahgod.

"So what did they promise you?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Are they paying you? Those old men."

I suddenly stopped drinking.

"Ne." I replied.

"How much?"

"I dont know yet."

"You shouldn't have accepted the offer. Those old men are not trustworthy."

"But one if them is your father and Kim Junghwan looks nice."

"How is he nice when he cheated on his wife? And even if he is my father, I know all his bad deeds. You won't say he's nice if you knew."

"But still--"

"I don't remember giving you the right to intrude with my life."

"I wasn't--"

"You're not my wife. Remember that."

But we got married. Doesn't that make me his wife and he's my husband?

"Let me get this straight." He said as he leaned forward.

"First, even though we got married, you and I are not husband and wife. We dont even know each other until today. Second, I never wanted this marriage to happen so dont blame me if I treat you differently. Third, dont ever intrude my privacy or my personal life. Lastly, we'll get divorced after a year." He said.

Wow. I am so amazed by his coldness.

"Arasseoyo." I replied.

"And another one,"

Another rule?!

"No skinship. Let's live like that for a year."

"Won't that be hard? I mean.. we'll be living together--"

"Ya!" He yelled.

That startled me!

"That doesn't mean that we need to touch or something like that. We will sleep in different beds and we won't be able to touch each other." He said.

"Ya, I didn't mean that!" I yelled back. Gosh, he's making me blush. I wasn't even thinking about that yet.

How dirty if him.

"I thought you're worried about that." He said in a stern face.

We stayed silent after talking.

I wonder if what will we do in our honeymoon. Well, it's not like I deserve this honeymoon. I just pretended to be someone else.

I ain't living my life.

"Yoboseyo?" Someone called him. "Eo, you owe me an explanation but she already did." He then handed me his phone.

"Who..?"

"My father."

"Yoboseyo?" I said as I placed the phone in my ears.

"We need to talk about you. What's your full name? Birthdate, and your address. I mean, just tell me everything about you." He said on the other line.

"I am Kim Sohee born on August 18, 1994." I also gave him my address, my parent's name, and my school.

"I am a graduating student at Newton University taking up Business Management. I'm also a scholar. I have one younger brother, Kim Junhee. He is in third year high school."

I told him everything about me as Kihyun fell asleep in front of me.

"I'll wire the money into your account in three days. I will also wire some money to your mother. Kim Junghwan and I will go to her and explain everything. Meanwhile, enjoy your trip."

"Ne, kamsahamnida."

Wait.. What?

Enjoy?

That old man..!

Does he not even care about his son at all? He made him marry a woman he just met somewhere..

I placed his phone beside him.

He is sleeping comfortably.

"Samonim," a stewardess approached me "would you like to change into a more comfortable clothes?"

"Ne." I smiled.

She led me to a small room inside the plane and gave me a bunch of clothers to change into.

My eyes widened.

I'll just have to choose, right?

I chose a one-piece, knee-length, red, off-shoulder dress. It's the first time I wore such dress.

I looked in the mirror and I feel satisfied. I then wore a black sandal.

I went out and grabbed some snacks before I went back to my seat. After an hour, we were notified that we're almost there in our destination.

Kihyun then slowly got up from his seat and changed into his casual clothes. He wore a red, checkered polo shirt and shorts.

"What place is this?" I asked.

"El Nido." He replied briefly.

"How many days are we staying here?"

"Three days."

How are we supposed to spend the three days together in this place? I looked out of the window and was awed by the view.

Beautiful.

We sat back down since the plane is about to land.

I suddenly felt excited when the plane touched the ground.

We got out of the plane and I smelled the air.

Feels different than in Seoul. I smell tropical air.

"Hurry up." He said.

"Eo." I wore a hat and followed him.

A car is waiting for us.

A F-Ferrari?!

Woah.

Rich people are really something.

"Get in." He said.

My eyebrows furrowed.

He opened the door for me in the wedding but now he does not. He really plans to treat me differently.

Well, it's not like I care.

I don't expect him to treat me like how men treats their women.

Oh wait.

I am NOT his woman.

I helped myself and boarded the car.

He started to drive and we stayed silent the whole travel time. My saliva almost got dried due to the silence.

I think we drove for about half an hour until we reached a hotel.

He talked in the front desk in English. I understood everything that he reserved another room aside from the one he reserved before.

"You two will stay in a different room? Newly weds should be in one room." The employee on the front desk said.

"I don't think you're in any place to dictate what I should do." Kihyun said.

The employee bowed her head and apologized. I stood behind him feeling sorry for the employee although Kihyun may have a point.

"Let's go." He said.

I followed him until we stopped in front of a door.

"Your room is here. This is the key." He said to me as he handed me a key.

"Komawo." I said.

"I'll stay in the room next to you. Do you have a phone?" He asked.

Oh right.

I left my phone on my clothes when I changed into the wedding dress.

I sighed.

"I just remembered I left it in Seoul." I said.

"If you need something, just call for room service. I'll stay in my room and work. Don't disturb me." He said.

So he plans to work even though he is here?

"Arasseo." I replied.

I suddenly felt sad knowing that I'll be enjoying by myself.

In three days.

"And here." He handed me some money. "Your pocket money. It's 500000 won, 22000 pesos equivalent."

"Eh?!" Before I could speak another word, he already went inside his room.

He.. He just gave me a big amount of money.

I am shocked.

What should I do with this?

I was all excited earlier until I realized I'll be by myself the entire honeymoon.

I laid down the bed and thought about what happened the whole day.

I realized we went directly to our honeymoon without having any celebration with the guests.

I feel hungry.

I only ate some snacks at the plane.

I called for room service and ordered a steak and an iced tea. I wonder if Kihyun is hungry too.

The food arrived after half an hour. I ate in peace as I watch tv. I don't understand what they're saying but I watched anyway.

I glanced at the clock above the tv.

It's almost three in the afternoon.

I decided to take a stroll outside the hotel. I want to burn a bit of what I ate. I think I had too much.

There's a beach outside so I went and walked in the shore.

I sat down in the sand as I appreciate the view of the beach. It's not too hot since the sun is about to go down in a few hours.

"It would be nice if I enjoy this view with him but I don't think he'll like doing this." I said to myself.

"Hi."

I looked up and saw a topless guy, wearing only his beach shorts.

"H-Hello." I replied.

I don't know if I should be talking to a stranger at this moment.

"May I join you?" He said in Korean.

"You're Korean?" I asked.

"Ye. So may I?" He asked again.

"Sure." It would be nice to talk to someone and since he's a fellow Korean, i guess it'll be fine.

"Why are you here alone?" He asked.

Should I tell the truth? That I'm on a honeymoon but my husband needs to work in his room so i have to enjoy by myself?

He'll just pity me.

And I dont think we'll be able to see each other again after here.

"I.. came with my brother but he's in his room. Resting." I said.

"I see. Would you like to tour around? I can show you some good spots in here." He offered.

"Sure. I'd live to. But, what's your name?" I said.

"Oh! Sorry for the rudeness. I'm Lee Minhyuk." He reached out his hand for a handshake.

"Kim Sohee." I shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you." He said.

"Same here." I replied.

I now have my hopes up that I'll be able to enjoy this trip.

I really hope so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
190K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."
239K 6.6K 111
[ imagines/one shots of monsta x ] °genie of creating fantasies° Published: 13 May 2017 Completed: 18 June 2020
15.6K 994 20
in which they were meant to fade. cowritten by @jiphoric cover by @directorww [monsta x im changkyun + lee jooheon] unedited / written in 2018-2019