temptation | min yoongi (EDIT...

By JinsKylieLips

I hate the way you control my every move, the way you make me long for you even though you've done the worst... More

h a n a - m y b l o o d
d u l - p a i n
s e t - t r o u b l e
n e t - t h e b a t h r o o m
d a s o t - t h e w o o d s
y a s o t - m o u n t a i n
e l g o b - a n g e r
y a d o l - b a c k h o m e
a h o p - o t h e r h a l f
y o l h a n n a - e m o t i o n
y o l d u l - r e g r e t
y o l s e t - g i v i n g u p
y o l n e t - c u r i o u s i t y
y o l d a s o t - s i t u a t i o n s
y o l y a s o t - K o o k i e
y o l e g l o b - Y o u o w e m e
y o l y a d o l - n e w f e e l i n g s
y o l a h o p - v a m p i r e's b l o o d
s e u m u l - l a s t
E p i l o g u e

y o l - d o u b I e t r o u b l e

330 17 111
By JinsKylieLips

Jimin: Yeah, the other half of Yoongi, the side that makes him different from all of the other vampires...

Seoyeon: What do you mean?

Jimin: I can't say but if you really want to know, I suggest you ask him yourself.

Seoyeon: O-Okay

He got off me and fixed himself and then helped me up. He was eying me from head to toe when he finally spoke

Jimin: You know you shouldn't walk around in your underwear like that.

I watched him walk over to the wardrobe and grab some long ass shorts and he threw them towards me, making me clueless.

Seoyeon: Why the shorts?

Jimin: Cause they haven't eaten in days and if any of the others see you like that, they'd do the same thing I did you, suck your blood until they're satisfied and...

Seoyeon: And what?

Jimin: And It reveals too much of your skin to make them smell your blood from a mile away which makes them hungry for you and I can't stand that.

My crush actually cares about me? I'm so fucking happy but I can't show it so I reply casually.

Seoyeon: Thanks for caring.

I started wearing the shorts by my legs gave way because of fucking Yoongi so I thought I  tumbled with a loud thump on the ground, groaning in pain.

Jimin's towered over me in pain and he looked worried.

Jimin: Are you okay Kitten?

Seoyeon: Yeah, when you're here with me.

That was the worst answer ever, please tell me this is a dream.

Jimin: Okay...I think you hit your head harder than I thought...

I shook my head and he helped me up once again and I smiled, putting the shorts on properly trying not to repeat my fall. Even though my legs still wobbled.

Jimin: Kitten? Why do your legs look so weak. Is something wrong?

Seoyeon: Nothing's wrong, my legs are just tired.

Jimin: Right...

I wobbled to the door but tried to make it look normal, holding onto the door frame.
E
Seoyeon: I'll see you later.

Jimin: When your legs are not tired anymore.

Seoyeon: Y-Yeah...

I left the room using the wall as my support. I looked down at my legs and they were trembling. My first time and I'm in this state because of this fucker who tried to fucking kill me.

As I looking at the state of my legs, I saw a pair of feet in front of me and mt eyes averted to his face. Jungkook.

He tilted his head, questionable of what I was doing.

Jungkook: You look like you need some help

Before I could say anything, he lifted me in a bridal styled way. He walked towards my room and then I spoke.

Seoyeon: I could've walked to my room myself and you don't have to show off that you're a strong vampire.

Jungkook: Judging on your condition, you looked like you needed help from me.

He put me on my bed and sat next to me.

Jungkook: Can I ask you a question?

Seoyeon: Sure.

I knew at this moment he was probably going to interrogate me.

Jungkook: Did you...actually nevermind, you wouldn't do that.

He scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly at me. I knew what he was going to say and I'm glad he didn't say it.

I opened my drawer and took out the medicine that Jungkook gave me and drank some.

Jungkook: Did someone bite you?

Seoyeon: J-Jimin, and I don't want to take any chances today.

He looked a bit sad and I stood up feeling no pain in my legs. The medicine actually works for my legs too?

I walked over to my wardrobe and looked for something to wear.

I pulled out a sweater and some jeans when I felt a presence of him, a tingle in the nape of neck.
Then his voice.

Jungkook: If Jimin can bite you, does that mean I can too?

Seoyeon: U-Uh...

Was he jealous? He held onto my waist and brought it closer to his body.

Jungkook: Can I?

Seoyeon: I-I don't know...

He turned me to face him and his eyes were blue. I never payed attention to eyes but they were so beautiful.

He smirked and I was at a loss. He read my mind.

My cheeks turned into a tint of pink and then he chuckled.

Jungkook: You're cute........sometimes

I hit his arm and he pretended to wince in pain. His eyes turned back to normal and he locked eyes with me, smiling.

Suddenly Yoongi walked in calling Jungkook's name.

Yoongi: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Ne hyung.

He averted his eyes to yoongi and I looked at him too.

Yoongi: Let's go.

Jungkook: Oh yeah, Sure.

Yoongi looked at me and then instantly looked away like he didn't want to know that I was there.

Jungkook: Bye beautiful....

He kissed my forehead quickly and left with Yoongi, leaving me there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently sitting in the sofa when I got a text from my brother.

Bro❤: You can come home whenever you want, everything has been sorted out at home.

Me: I'll pack my stuff and be home later.

Bro❤: K sis

Misoo: What are you doing?

Seoyeon: Texting my brother, he says I can come home today.

Misoo: Can I come with you? Just for one night.

Seoyeon: Why?

Misoo: Yoongi, he broke up with me and I need one night away from him. Jin can take care of them and keep them out of trouble.

Seoyeon: Right....I understand. You can come to mine and you can also come when he's bothering you.

Misoo jumped on me and hugged me really tightly and I smiled

Misoo: Thanks for still being my friend even though you found out I'm a vampire.

Seoyeon: And thanks for holding back when you wanted to bite me or duck me to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At my house~

Misoo: What movie should we watch.

Seoyeon: Horror...

Misoo: No let's watch a-

There was a knock on the door that ruined our conversation so we opened the door to my brother with two drunk vampires. Jungkook and Yoongi.

Jihyun: I was working my shift at the club when I found these two assholes so fucking drunk.

Misoo: So what?

Jihyun: Take care of them cause I have to go back and finish my work.

He pushed the two guys through the door and closed it leaving us with them.

Misoo: I ain't taking care of my ex so you're gonna take care of him and I'll take care of Jungkook.

She shoved Yoongi my way and started dragging Jungkook upstairs to the guest room.

Misoo: Have fun.

I glared at her and put Yoongi's arm around my neck. I started walking upstairs to my room and he was so damn heavy for me.

When I finally put him on the bed in my bedroom, I laid down next to him, exhausted. Before I knew it I was admiring how Yoongi slept for some reason. He was cute. Suddenly I heard a whisper.

Yoongi: Why don't you hate me...

My eyes became wider as he said that and before I knew I was pinned down on the bed by him.

Yoongi: Why don't you hate me after I practically raped you.....Why are you different?

Seoyeon: I don't know, I just don't for some reason, I try to but I can't.

Yoongi: I'm a monster...

A tear fell from his eye and they looked scared, scared of something he didn't want to be afraid of.

Seoyeon: You aren't a monster-

Yoongi: Shut up! You should've died when I raped you!

Seoyeon: Misoo, she loved you...

Yoongi: But she was scared on the inside....she was scared of....me.

His eyes were Black.

He smirked and a shiver went down my spine. I was trembling and then he spoke.

Suga: Missed me?

Seoyeon: I-I...

I couldn't speak. He went straight to my neck and licked it not satisfied because I knew he wanted more than the taste of my skin, he wanted blood.

Suga: Read my mind perfectly...but i want more than just blood, I want you.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck and a moan and wimper escaped my mouth.

Seoyeon: P-Please stop...I'm b-begging you.

Suga: Sorry but I don't think I can...

He started to unbutton my shirt when I tried to kick him with my legs and then he dodged.

Suga: You know I'm a vampire, I'm much faster than you.

Then I heard Misoo's voice.

Misoo: Yah Seoyeon, Jungkook is awake!

Jungkook: Shut up Misoo your voice is ringing in my ears and it hurts.

Misoo: Just drink the fucking water and the pills and I'll go get Seoyeon.

Jungkook: Whatever

Seoyeon: Y-You have to stop, Misoo is coming.

Suga: Stop? Let's give her a reason why I broke up with her, let's say I found someone else I'm interested in, her bestfriend.

He smirked again and I didn't know what to do. He's going to make my bestfriend be angry at me but why would he want her to do that.

Suga: Cause it's fucking fun...

He took off my shirt after unbuttoning it and it revealed my bare skin with only my bra. Then he started kissing me and my neck, grinning.

Then the door clicked opened and I closed my eyes, praying for a miracle.

Misoo: Sooyeon?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for the late update but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment if you liked it. Have a nice day. ILY💕

What do you think Seoyeon is going to do?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1.1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
129K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...
69.7K 5.7K 45
❝There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If it means killing the bloodsuckers keeping him captive, I promise to move Hell and Heaven to have him back...
4.3K 192 17
This is a vampire story with 18+ contant .so if you are under 18 don't watch it. And sensitive, vindictive,smΓ»t,k!ss etc........ so read if you only...