Little Miss Perfect

By writerbug44

Lindsay Wilson was born different from everybody else. No, she's not a vampire, werewolf, or some super hero... More

Ch. One
Ch. Two
Ch. Three
Ch. Four
Ch. Six
Ch. Seven
Ch. Eight
Ch. Nine
Ch. Ten
Ch. Eleven
Ch. Twelve
Ch. Thirteen
Ch. Fourteen
Author's Note
Ch. Fifteen
Ch. Sixteen
Ch. Seventeen
Ch. Eighteen
Ch. Nineteen
Ch. Twenty
Ch. Twenty- One
Ch. Twenty- Two
Ch. Twenty- Three
Ch. Twenty- Four
Ch. Twenty- Five
Ch. Twenty- Six
Ch. Twenty- Seven
Ch. Twenty- Eight
Ch. Twenty- Nine
Ch. Thirty
Ch. Thirty- One
Ch. Thirty- Two
Ch. Thirty- Three
Ch. Thirty- Four
Ch. Thirty- Five
Ch. Thirty- Six
Ch. Thirty- Seven
Ch. Thirty- Eight
Ch. Thirty- Nine
Ch. Forty
Ch. Forty- One
Ch. Forty- Two
Ch. Forty- Three
Ch. Forty- Four
Ch. Forty- Five
Ch. Forty- Six [Epilogue]
Goodbye </3

Ch. Five

257K 8.5K 1.9K
By writerbug44

I was wearing tight black skinny jeans and a floral tank top with white lace on the back with my gray Converse.

"Do I look okay?" I asked Luke as I got downstairs.

He chuckled. "Dude, it's the movies. Not prom. Chill."

"I'm not worrying." I defended.

"You look great, baby." My mom called from the kitchen.

"Thank you." I chirped.

Luke rolled his eyes. "High school is already rubbing off on you."

"That was the plan, wasn't it?" I muttered. "Now, let's go get this over with." I said, walking towards the front door with Luke close behind me. "Who are we picking up?" I asked.

"Nobody. We're riding with Adam." He said simply.

"Oh." I squeaked, my cheeks immediately flushing red.

He chuckled. "I thought you'd like that."

"I never said that I like that." I defended.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "You know, for a super genius, you sure are stupid."

I rolled my eyes. "So you've said." We walked across the cul-de-sac towards Adam's house just as he came out of the house.

"Perfect timing." He said with that to-die-for smile. He made eye contact with me for a fraction of a second before looking away and heading for the black Hummer.

I climbed into the back and Luke took the front seat as Adam pulled out of the driveway and down the street.

We got to the movies and I silently trailed behind Adam and Luke as we walked over to the crowd of people that were waiting for us. I stayed silent while Adam and Luke conversed with everybody.

I noticed Amber giving me a death glare from across the group. I just rolled my eyes and looked the other way, staying by Luke's side.

"Talk. Socialize." He whispered to me.

"To who?"

He looked around at his friends, then took my hand and dragged me over to some random guy. He was kind of cute, and he smiled at me.

"Hey, Parker. This is Lindsay. Lindsay, this is Parker." Luke said casually.

I glared at Luke. "You're seriously trying to set me up?"

He shrugged innocently. "Have fun." And he walked away.

"Hi." Parker said nicely.

"Hey." I muttered.

"So, you're that girl that totally showed up Amber yesterday, right?"

I couldn't help the smile that played on my lips. "That would be me."

"That was so cool." He said. "You have some guts."

I giggled and did a little bow. "Why, thank you."

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, Lindsay. Can you come get the concessions with me?" Adam asked.

"Uh, sure." I said, looking at him and then Parker again. "Nice meeting you."

He smiled and nodded. "You too, Lindsay."

Adam took my hand and practically dragged me out of the group of people mingling outside of the theater.

When we got inside, he let go of my hand and I followed him to the concession counter. "What's up?" He asked awkwardly.

"Luke's trying to set me up with his jock friends." I complained. "I mean, he's the one who wanted me to come, so I don't see why he just keeps pushing it."

He chuckled. "What do you want?"

"I want Luke to-"

"Food, Lindsay." Adam interrupted. "What do you want to eat?"

I turned around and saw that it was our turn in line and my face went red. "Oh, uh, Cherry Coke and a sour apple sucker." I said, pulling out the twenty I had in my pocket.

"Lindsay, I got it." He said, paying the cashier and taking his large popcorn and drink, handing me my drink and sucker.

"Oh, uh, thanks." I said. Why isn't he talking about the kiss? Maybe he regretted it. Maybe he was drunk or something. Maybe he doesn't even remember it.

We walked back out to the group of jocks and cheerleaders and ten minutes later, we decided to go buy tickets for the movie. It was a scary movie, geesh, I hate those. They don't scare me, they are just so predictable. We bought our tickets and got into the theater just as the previews started. I ended up sitting in the aisle seat with an empty seat next to me.

I nearly screamed when somebody jumped over the row of chairs and sat in the empty seat beside me. He chuckled. "You scare easily."

"Adam, stop doing that." I squealed, popping the sucker into my mouth.

He smiled. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

I rolled my eyes but couldn't hide my smile. "You're an ass."

"Hey, I just came over here so I can comfort you when you get scared." He said with a smirk.

I chuckled. "I won't get scared."

He chuckled. "For some reason, I highly doubt that."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"If I can scare you that easily, I'm sure a deadly human-eating demon house can scare you."

I scoffed. "No way. I promise you I won't get scared."

He chuckled again. "Whatever you say."

The lights dimmed and the movie started. I pretended to pay attention to the movie as the stupid group of teenagers walked into the house after being told constantly not to.

When the first one died, I was almost tempted to let out a fake scared shriek and crumble into Adam's arms, just to be close to him and smell his scent. Then see his I-told-you-so smile at the end of the movie.

No! Lindsay, stop thinking like that. He must not want to be anything more than friends, since he isn't bringing up the kiss or whatever happened last night. Did I even want to be anything more than friends? I'm not entirely sure.

I zoned out for most of the movie, trying to decipher my feelings towards Adam, if they even exist.

When the lights came back on, I realized that I had been chewing on the plastic stick that the sucker used to be on, I didn't even notice that I ate the whole thing.

I silently left the theater behind the gossiping teenagers and followed Luke and Adam to the Hummer.

"Did you like it?" Luke asked as we slid into our seats.

I shrugged. "It was boring."

"You think all movies are boring, Linds."

"Because they are all so predictable." I defended.

"Well did you talk to anybody?" Luke asked.

"Nope. I mean, that one guy. Uh, Parker? I talked to him, because you made me."

"So, we're still on for tomorrow, right?" Adam asked, randomly.

"Uh, yeah. One, right?" I asked.

"Yup. It's at my house, so you can just come over."

"Are you guys dating behind my back?" Luke asked.

"No." We both shot back instantly.

Luke snickered but didn't say anything.

"What should I wear?" I asked, ignoring Luke.

"Just casual, I guess. Nothing special." Adam said as we turned down our street.

"Okay. So am I your girlfriend?" I asked casually.

"What?!" He nearly screeched.

I jumped at his reaction. "I meant is that what we're telling your family? That I'm your girlfriend?" I tried to reason.

"Oh. Uh, yeah. If you don't mind." He said, quietly and in the rearview mirror I could see his blush.

"I don't mind." I sighed as he pulled into his driveway and he took the keys out of the car. "Thanks for the ride." I smiles at him before opening the door and starting to get out with Luke.

"Uh, wait." Adam said quickly. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Luke tried to hide his snicker, but with horrible failure as he got out of the car and crossed the street to our house.

"Uh, tomorrow, kay? I really have to pee." I said, hurrying out of the Hummer and across the street. I forgot to pee after the movie and I was about to burst. I hurried into the house and into the bathroom just in time.

I headed into my room and got ready for bed early. Tomorrow was going to be a really long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 129 11
Rebecca Parrish, sister of the famous deputy, but unknown to the world. After finished '8th grade', which was Jordan teaching her, she was allowed to...
883 44 23
Ryan Jacobs is not your normal teenager, not only does he have to deal with his troubles at home with his deadbeat father, It's his first year of Hi...
69.2K 1.3K 23
Carson and Carter and Cassity are the new sisters in Beacon Hills. All three of them have magic but Carson and Carter are also half werewolf. They mo...
19.5K 316 13
Nefertiti McCall, Scott's sister, has come back to Beacon Hills to fix her life. But once she realizes how dangerous it is and sees the chaos release...