My Alpha Twin Students Are My...

By YOLOwriting101

"You're our mate." I glance between my two students, seeing that they both were talking to me, and they were... More

PREFACE
1. Twins
2. Necklace
3. Why is it So Hard?
4. Giant Teddy Bear
5. Imprint
6. Silent Treatment
7. Sad Truth
8. Feeling Rebellious
9. Like the Bachelorette
10. Niko x Me
11. Flurry of Emotions
12. Purple Hair & Leather Jackets
13. Sexy Chocolate
14. "Can I Have Just A Bite?"
15. Explanations
16. Thanksgiving Party
17. You're so Obedient
18. Kissing
19. Teal Eyes
20. Nice Cat - Actual Cat!!
21. T. G. I. F.
22. Same Love
23. The Heart Wants What It Wants
25. Melted Ice
26. S. E. X.
27. Emotionally Unavailable
RC1.
28. That One Girl...
29. Santa Baby
30. Learning Things We Should'nt Know
31. One Scent
32. Freaky Freaky
33. Big Change of Events
34. Crying Buckets
35. Break From Drama
36. How It All Began
37. Secrets, Secrets, And More Secrets
38. Forgive & Forget
39. I Need You
40. What Would Danny Do?
41. Welcome to Spain
42. Triple Date
43. Rub-a-Dub-Dub
44. The Truth
45. Beauty in Disguise
Hey I Have A Question.
46. Captured
47. Tricked
48. Deals
49. Going Along
50. Feels
51. Wedding Shower
52. I Do.
53. Mates
53. Mates ( EXLUSIVE )
54. Sick
55. Happy Tears
56. Back on Track
57. Talking to Strangers
58. F*ck This!
59. Back to Normal...Almost
60. ISSUES
61. Details
62. Talking to A Friend
63. I'm Sorry
64. Pregers
RC2.
65. I Don't Believe You
66. "Studying"
67. Ounce of Your Love
68. Birth of - Three?!
QUESTIONS!!!!
69. Screams
70. JOY
71. Daddy Wars
🎉72. NEW YEARS🎉
73. Baby Steps, For Sure
BOOK II

24. ❄️ ICE QUEEN ❄️

11.5K 504 59
By YOLOwriting101

"You look..." I have my arms folded as I go down the stairs." You look just...wow."

I run my hand along the cold sleek banister, inhaling.

"Thank you Niko. You look nice as well." I smile, looking up to see Alex gawking at me as well.

"I thought I looked nice..." I heard him mumble and I smile again, his arm wrapping around mine.

I don't want to go to the prom. I haven't spoken to the twins since and I feel...different without them.

Niko is nice and all...but something's off. I don't feel whole or happy like I usually do. Everything I do feels too...forced...

We leave my house, walking into his Mayback Mercedes, opening the passenger side for me. I get in, sitting down as I become uncomfortable.

I miss the twins back rides.

Niko gets in the drivers side, smirking as it turns on once he buckles up. He looks for my reaction, but I'm too late before I smile.

"Is it the twins?"

"Hell no! I'm just afraid about what the students will think."

Looks like he bought it because he kissed my cheek.

"Trust me. They won't know what hit them."

🌬~~~~~~~~❄️
Reed

"After all the suffering we have gone through for the past three days this bullshit right here better be worth it." I sneer, looking at Sawyer as we count the ballots for the Ice Queen.

"It will be. Stop cussing." He pinches my arm making me pinch him back.

"Hey guys," we look, seeing Roland plop down onto the beanbag, blushing," I want your advice on something."

"What is that?" Sawyer asks, smiling as he passed some ballots for Roland to count.

"Christopher asked me to the prom... The one that's been bullying me..." I raised my eyebrows, seeing more and more ballots piling up for Clo.

"What'd you say?" I ask, Roland rocking side to side in the seat, blushing even more.

"I said yes."

I jumped when Sawyer started squealing, running to Roland and picking him up. Spinning him around, both of them giggling like fools.

"Why would you do that?" I ask, both of them freezing, Sawyer glaring at me to shut up.

"Be - because. He's been really nice to me and...and whenever he smiles at me I get all fuzzy feely inside..." Roland explained, and I shrugged.

"I don't know why. Just because someone is being nice to you for a few days doesn't mean they've changed. How gullible can you be?"

Roland frowned, folding his arms as he looked off.

"People can change. And I think he's changed. Ms. Peyton made me more confident in myself and being around you guys made me more confident. And you said we were friends, so as my friend, please accept this."

"I didn't say I wouldn't accept it. It's just once a bully, always a bully. Be careful." I tell him and he nods, grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you. At least you guys care." I put my fist up and he fist pumps it, and I go back to counting." Anyway, you guys need help?"

"Yeah. The prom is in about ten minutes and we have about a hundred more ballots left to glance over. So far the winner is..." Sawyer glances at the board with the little dots we have for the numbers of ballots.

"Who's Clover?" Roland asks, and I can't help but smirk. Because she's the one winning right now. Head to head with someone who will lose.

🌬~~~~~~~~~~❄️
Sawyer

"He's gone way to far with this one..." I mumble, watching Clo walk in the through the cliché fake snow that blows at them. Niko giving a middle finger at the guy, making him back off with the fake snow.

But who cares about him.

My eyes rest on Clover. Seeing the black dress that hugged her figure, exposing her cleavage. Making me think dirty thoughts.

And like she felt my stares she looked right in Reed and my direction.

I felt bad, because she thinks we are on dates with those two girls.

Never.

Even if she did say no, we'd find a way to trick her into coming because that's how we are. And because people are always assuming and making assumptions, now she thinks they are our dates.

Hell no.

"I'm going over." Reed growls, and I only follow because once he has something set you can't make him change his mind.

The closer we get the more I start to get nervous. Her lip curls up, clinging to Nikos arm almost to try and make us jealous.

Well...it's working...

🌬~~~~~~~~~~~❄️
Clover

"What do you two want?" Before I can say anything Niko beats me to it. Reed sneers, rolling his eyes.

"Wondering why you are here with our mate."

"I'm wondering too! I'm wondering why you would pass up the chance to not be with her this very moment. You screwed up. Now she's mine."

I can't help but roll my eyes, I'm only with him to make the twins jealous.

"Anyway, where's...your dates?" I ask, both of them looking off awkwardly.

"Oh! Both of them are off doing their own thing. Nothing big or anything!" Sawyer says, rubbing the back of his neck.

I, for some reason, don't believe him.

"Do you both even have dates?" I ask, and they both sigh. I can feel happiness kick in, hoping to laugh and say it was a joke.

"Not really. Everything was messed up and misunderstood because-."

I was yanked back behind Niko, looking to see him pointing at them angrily.

"She's my date. I'm not gonna lose my date because you both decided to man up and admit to your damn joke."

"But it's her choice." Reed barks, and Niko then looks over his shoulder at me.

I don't know what to say. I don't want to hurt any of their feelings, but I did say I'd go with Niko. But I want to be with the twins because I miss them more than I'm letting on...

"I don't know." Is all I say, and I walk away, leaving them alone as I go to the table. I grab a cup of the light blue punch, getting ice inside.

I drink some of it, sighing because the coldness relaxes me from the hot bodies that start to pack in here.

You can say I'm being selfish, leaving them to their thoughts and what I could be thinking. But I can't feel anything right now.

Not to mention this punch smells funny and tastes funny...

I put it down, looking in the bowl as I see a kid spinning the spoon inside. He smiles at me, and I smile back, unsure of why it needs to be mixed.

"Have you tried this punch?" He asks before I walk away.

"Yeah...? Why?"

"No reason. Be careful on the road."

"What?" He laughs, walking away from his position.

I shake my head, laying against the wall.

"Wanna dance?" I look up, seeing Roland and...Chris together, smiling at me.

I smile back, standing as I hug them both.

"You look good Ms. Peyton! If I wasn't into this cutey I'd be all over that!" When Chris said that Roland elbowed him in the chest, Chris pretending to double over.

"Where's Reed and Sawyer? They were looking for you." He asks, and I shrug, looking off to see them yelling at the kid I was just talking to.

"Oh we talked..."

"'Talked'? That doesn't sound good what happened?" I then explained the past three days to the two of them and at the end I was annoyed by the turn of events.

"Damn me I should've asked them face to face! So that I can see their reactions! That's why I don't call people!" I bang my hand on the table, knocking over my cup.

"Well, go talk to them. That's what you made me do, now it's your turn." Chris looked down at Roland, smirking as he dipped over, kissing Roland on the lips.

I was almost surprised as he did that so easily, despite the eyes.

When he pulls away Roland is blushing, looking away soon after. I can only smile, walking away to leave them alone.

And now I'll follow Chris's words. Talk to-

"Clo." I jump, turning around to see the two of them. They both seem to always show up when I think about them.

"I was just going to go look for you both..."

They both grin sheepishly, and I sigh. Immediately I fall onto them, wrapping my arms around both of their waists, pulling them closer. I inhale their scent, calming down in some sorts.

"I missed you both more than I was letting on. I didn't know three days could feel like...a month or something..."

I hear Sawyer chuckle, hugging me too.

"A month? It felt like a year for me..."

I look to Reed, his face stone as he looked off into the strobe lights around.

"I'm sorry for making you believe we were on dates with other people. But...it was for a good cause."

"And how's that?"

"Because-."

"Clover! Clover Peyton?!" I pull away when I hear the Edwards voice. I look around the twins to see other girls in the stage. He gestures for me to come up, and I stay still confused.

"Go." Reed urges, and I still stay still.

"What did you two do?!" I whisper yell, both of them laughing as they step back, bowing forward.

"Go up on the stage, my Ice Queen." Once they say that in sync everyone in hear falls silent, bowing as well.

"AHH!" I gasp when I'm hoisted in the air, looking down to see I'm being carried by two guys. They carry me to stage as they set me down next to the others, the girls looking at me with annoyance.

I look to Edward as he bows, looking away off to the crowd as I can barely see them from the bright lights shining in my face.

"I bet you all can guess who the Ice Queen is."

"Clover!" I look, seeing Sawyer on the food table. Reed hood up, smirking as he smiles.

"Clover!"

They start chanting my name, and soon everyone joins along, even the girls next to me start chanting my name.

I soon feel a something rest on my head, and I freeze.

This can't be happening. Even in high school I never won prom queen...

"Clover Peyton, you are the first teacher - in this schools history - to win the honor of Ice Queen!!"

What.....

❄️👸🏾❄️

What'd you think?

Well, wait for the next chapter.

Next chapter - for sure - the Ice Queen will melt for sure.

If you know what I mean... 😉

Luv ya!!!!!!!😁😜😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 9K 26
"Edan wanted me to tell you this." He brought his hand on my thigh and dragged it up my dress to reach my panties. He rubbed it softly however, I cou...
941K 27.4K 47
"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're both Alphas." "And if we wanted to, we cou...
4.4K 82 23
"So what's your type?" "What do you mean?" I pause, looking up from my book to meet the eyes of my dear friend. "Type of what?" She shakes her head...
27.8M 635K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...