The Alpha's Human Mate

De SunFireRising

Calla moves to a new town with her mother to get away from a 'divorce' but Calla finds out there was a differ... Mais

The Apha's Human Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AN*** Video of how Calla redirects lightning
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapte 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

AN*** IMPORTANT NOTE

2K 41 5
De SunFireRising

To everyone who has read my book I thank you for all of you're votes, reads, comments support and patience! This was the first book I have ever written and I believe it turned out very good. Yes, there are a few places that could be fixed and edited and it does get confusing but I hope everything worked out along the way with the story.

I would like to tell all of you that I have posted two chapter of the sequel to The Alpha's Human Mate. The name of the book is, 'Capturing a Heart' It is a boyxboy and it is going to be amazing. There are a lot of preferences to this book in the sequel that I hope people catch.

The main characters are Rayne and Liam. Rayne is a human boy that has werewolf DAD's but he doesn't know about their world. His mother left him when Rayne was little. He gets bullied in school for being gay, so he already knows he's gay which is a wonderful thing. He is what people call 'emo' and 'goth' so he's got that look to him.

Liam is a werewolf in the Blood Eclipse pack under the rule of Alpha Calla and Luna Harmony. He is third in command, and the beta is Jace. Liam is Mr. Popular at school *The pack moved from the House of Night years later* He is on the football team, and he is all of the teacher's favorites. Liam doesn't date girls or guys because he knows he will find his mate. Liam is not a homophobic so when Liam finds his mate he doesn't care that its a male.

Liam will do everything in his power to capture the heart of his beautiful mate. All he wants is for his mate to be loved, cared for and most of all to be happy... with him.

Will Rayne accept this faye/werewolf world and their way of living? Or will he turn away from his mate and family and act like it doesn't exist? Read, 'Capturing a Heart' to find out!

I love you all <3

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

112K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
169K 8.4K 25
Mckayla had lost everything. Her pack. Her control. Her humanity. All because she desired another women. Nina, who was her best friend. First crush...
895K 40.7K 75
BOOK #1 IN APOLLO SERIES Blaze was not happy in life, and everyone knew it. The adopted son of the Alpha and Luna was taking it day by day until he c...