You Never Know (Harry Styles)

By HarrysLadyx

But darling, You will Never Know what freedom feels like until you are, in fact, free. More

Ch 1: Hendall
Ch 2: Beginning
Ch 3: "Don't let go."
Ch 4: Ow.
Ch 5: Contest
Ch 6: Tomorrow
Ch 7: Look
Ch 8: Half a Heart
Ch 9: Adored
Ch 10: Escape
Ch 11: Happiness
Ch 12: Lights Camera Action!
Ch 13: Pictures
Ch 14: Rose
Ch 15: Shattered
Ch 16: Divulge
Ch 17: Embrace
Ch 18: Emptiness
Ch 19: Fame
Ch 20: Dark
Ch 21: Panic
Ch 22: Fire
Ch 23: Rage
Ch 24: Imagine
Ch 25: May or May Not
Ch 26: Safe
Ch 27: Goodnight
Ch 28: Redeem
Ch 29: Unpredictable
Ch 30: Guilt
Ch 31: Truth
Ch 32: First Time
Ch 33: Unseen
Ch 34: You
Ch 35: Pass
Ch 36: H & N
Ch 37: B
Ch 38: We're Worth It
Ch 39: Tricks
Ch 40: Spell
Ch 41: Revive
Ch 42: Team
Ch 43: One Day
Ch 45: Princess
Ch 46: Collapse
Ch 47: Too-da-loo!
Ch 48: Scars
Ch 49: Proposal
Ch 50: Barbie
Ch 51: Greetings
Ch 52: Same Mistakes
Ch 53: Surprise
Ch 54: Run Free
Ch 55: Man Down
Ch 56: Innocent Little You
Ch 57: Saved
Ch 58: Beach Please
Ch 59: Babydoll
Ch 60: Shhh
Ch 61: Blondie
Ch 62: Save You Tonight
Ch 63: No We're Not
Ch 64: Hidden
Ch 65: Promises
Ch 66: Bandaids
Ch 67: Glued
Chapter 68: Distance
Update
Update
Continuing SOON

Ch 44: Spill

25K 481 293
By HarrysLadyx

Harry's POV

Not only do I feel terribly frightened, but I also feel terribly guilty. If I would have stayed with Nicole at the damn zoo, we wouldn't be on our way to see a member of management who, must I say, probably schemed all of the publicity stunts with Tracey. She's probably part of the reason why the entire world thinks I am a soon-to-be father.

Even if this mysterious woman is on our side, why, of all times, does she choose now to rebel against her leader?

"So we're not going inside Target, are we?" Niall asks, interrupting my thoughts.

Heather is driving and Niall sits next to her in the passenger's seat, while Nicole and I are sharing one seat in the back.

It's not that there is no room - we just like it this way.

"Yeah, we are. There is a Starbucks inside where we can have peace and quiet without starting a scene in Target," Nicole responds.

"But, what if people see Harry and I?" Niall asks.

"Oh, crap. I totally forgot you guys are famous," Nicole laughs. "I guess we can just have her sit in the car with -"

"No," I interrupt. "No thank you. We're not being in a secluded area with her. No."

"Hey Harry," Heather says.

"What?"

"Shut up."

A small giggle comes out of Nicole's mouth, and Niall is pressing his hand against his lips to muffle his laughter as well. I look out of the window, trying to hide the smile on my face.

"It'll be fine, Haz," Niall assures me.

"Yeah, it'll be fine when we're put under rohypnol and kidnapped," I sarcastically say.

Nicole shudders.

I shouldn't have said that.

I squeeze her tighter against my body in a lame attempt to say I screwed up. She relaxes and rests her head underneath my chin.

I look up to see Heather glaring at me. Damn she's intimidating.

"The woman will come in the car," she says.

"Okay," I acquiesce.

Heather smirks and focuses on the road again.

How is it that I always give in when I am with these girls? Maybe because one of them is scary as shit, and the other I love so dearly I would do anything for her.

"We're here!" Heather announces.

I can feel my stomach drop as Nicole lifts her head off of my chest, eager to see Tracey's partner. She feels both of my pockets and reaches into the one with my phone inside of it. She scrolls through my contacts and starts to call Gloria. She picks up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Nicole. Are you at Target?"

"Yes, I'm inside."

"Well, since the boys will get mobbed we were wondering if you could just meet us in the car. We're the white one parked outside."

"Yes, of course. See you soon." She hangs up.

The only sound I can hear is the thudding of my heart against my chest.

---------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

I see her. She has short, brunette hair and it is cut in a bob. Her face is sharp, and rather stunning. She doesn't look as old as she sounded on the phone. She looks like she is in her mid-twenties, but her voice begs to differ.

"Pansy," Heather scoffs before she arrives at the car.

I lean over Harry to open the door for her. She greets us with a polite nod as Harry and I scoot over to the other seat so she can get in.

"Hello everyone, nice to meet you," she says as she shuts the door.

Heather steps on the pedal and takes us behind the building where no one can see us.

"So, why do you all of a sudden want to take down Queen Bitch?" Heather snaps.

"Wow.. um.. okay. Well, I am just done being her accomplice. When I entered the job, I thought I would be doing something other than ruining people's lives. She's also coming up with another one of her plans, and I have a feeling that this one is going to be much worse than any other that she has schemed."

"Were you apart of the pregnancy scheme?" Heather asks.

"No, but I knew about it," Gloria admits.

I can feel Heather tense up, so I interject.

"So, do we have a plan to rid Tracey from our lives?" I ask.

"Well, I had a two-hour car ride to think of something, haven't I?" She smiles warmly at all of us.

"Spill it Gloria Rose," Heather orders.

"So, the only reason that Tracey has went through with all of these plans is to gain money. We all know that. Her gold mine is Kendall and Harry together. For some reason, the couple makes millions. It causes fans to freak out online and it causes media to address the subject of Harry more often, giving him more popularity. Let me tell you - I don't want to fight against her. I want -"

"What the hell? You don't want to take down Queen Bitch after all?" Heather interrupts. "I think we're through."

"Listen to me, uh, what's your name?" Gloria asks.

"Heather."

"Listen, Heather. We don't need to take down Tracey. You guys can be rid of her, well almost rid of her, if we just show her that Nicole and Harry can make as much money as Hendall," she explains. "Do you understand?"

"That's...that's a good idea," Harry says. I see a small curve in his lips. He has hope that Gloria's plan will work.

"But, what about fighting? I just want my fist in her face already!" Heather whines.

"Heather - calm down. How about we make that plan B?" I try to persuade her. "If peace doesn't work, we will use whatever method you want."

"Fine," she huffs.

"So, how are we going to make as much money as Hendall?" I ask, my curiosity surfacing.

"First of all, you need a ship name, like them," Gloria says. "Studies show that ship names increase income."

"Who studied that?" Heather scoffs. "Lame."

Gloria ignores her comment and says, " How about Nicarry? It's cute."

"How come we never thought of that? It's so cute," I respond.

"But, I like H&N squared!" Heather complains. "It's both of our names times two!"

Gloria rolls her eyes. She's obviously getting annoyed with Heather, but I'm not. I've grown up with her constant complaining.

"Listen, you need to calm down," Gloria warns.

She shouldn't have said that.

"What did you just say to me?" Heather straigtens up and leans closer towards everyone in the back of the car. "No one tells me what to do. I will calm down when I fucking want to."

Gloria tries to move as far back away from Heather's face as she can. I swear, if I didn't know Heather as well as I do, I'd be out of this car by now. Gloria must be brave.

"Alright, alright. Stop." I push Heather's head away with my hand and she crosses her arms across her chest. Niall rubs her back, trying to ease her frustration.

"When referring to Harry and Nicole, fans can use the name Nicarry. When referring to both of your couples, the fans can use H&N squared. Fine?" Gloria asks.

"What about just Niall and I?" Heather objects.

"Hiall or Neather," I say.

"But right now, we need to focus on Nicole and Harry. Alright?" Gloria asks.

"Fine, Gloria Rose," Heather responds.

"What else are we going to do to make money?" I ask.

"This might seem kind of crazy, and you may not be up for it, but it's vital," Gloria explains. "Now that people think Harry and Kendall could possibly be parents, just having you date Harry will have no where near the same income as them. I was thinking about something that could possibly be bigger than just a pregnancy test."

"And, what is that?" Harry asks.

"Marriage."

------------------------------------------

Author's note!

Since this was short, I will be updating tomorrow as well!

Also, I am getting my P.O. box tomorrow! :) I'll put my mailing address in the author's note tomorrow :)

Comment if you will send me anything!

I'm so excited :) Thanks for everything!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 645 18
"dont let your dreams just dream." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @ 2013 a whynotnialler fanfiction my writing does get better through the story, hang in there...
70.7K 2.6K 48
"Don't hit me up unless you're drowning." ©Copyright Smiley_Miley_ 2019
1.9K 58 38
Some surprises can change your life forever. That's what happened to Chey and Hannah
12.5K 196 47
You don't always get to choose who you fall for.