Thunder Love and Priestess (...

By Relentlezz41

Just like my Xenovia X Reader Love and Swing I'll be missing up events to make it all fit well. I'm starting... More

Ch 1 - Betrayed
Ch 2 - Anger and Training
Ch 3 - Shocks and Confidence
Ch 4 - Pool, Art, and Pact
Ch 5 - Emotional Coaster
Ch 6 - Call Me Daddy
Ch 7 - Take Me
Ch 8 - Choking
Ch 9 - Know The Dress
Ch 10 - Bleach
Ch 11 - Blinds and Bluffs
Ch 12 - Intermission
Ch 13 - Final Four
Ch 14 - Crazy Blonde
Ch 15 - Fog
Ch 16 -Parents
Ch 17 - Feeding
Ch 18 - Tears
Ch 19 - Revive
Ch 20 - Pops
Ch 21 - Double Trouble
Ch 22 - Rin-gotiating
Ch 23 - Hormones
Ch 24 - Showtime
Ch 25 - Hubby
Ch 27 - Couch
Ch 28 - Boys Will Be Boys
Ch 29 - Last Hearting
Ch 30 - Wedding (Finale)
Ask Me
Answers
Sequel

Ch 26 - Da Buns

4.9K 88 91
By Relentlezz41

Did Issei and Ravel  (SHUT UP NURSE!) really do the lewd in the nude? Or are you hearing wrong? But even so, Issei you have some splanning to do. And you know make fun my English. Who knows what Rias and Asia might do to him.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You continue to hear the conversation from behind the wall in the kitchen. Quiet as ever as Akeno is still in bed. However with Issei and his man whore style living this put a setback on your objective.

Issei if you don't wash your hands in that God damn kitchen I'm going to hurt you. I haven't even did anything naughty in the kitchen. And I'm engaged.

"So do you like having a girl that cooks for you?" Ravel chimed.

"You know it. It's amazing. It tastes like sex."

"Dragon? Who exactly have you..."

"Honestly... I can't say I have. Girls get jealous. Rias and Asia are the worst at that. Either a pinch or slap by Rias or Asia kills my brain cells. Frying pan to the head hurts."

"I can rub your head." She licked her lips.

"My room?"

"How about my place? We have a lot of bed space for play time."

Again heeeeeeeeell no. What is he thinking. I fear he might have brain damage. Poor girls. Xenovia having the tail end. But she's straight forward with it. How come Issei hasn't made his move yet? Better yet what's his body count?

"Ravel I can't. My Master. Maybe sometime later."

"Oh Issei can we at least cuddle in your room?"

"Asia and Rias are in there."

Alright can't take it anymore. You walk in the kitchen and wave to the two. "Morning Dragon and Nurse."

"Dude who else is up?" Blushed Issei.

"No idea. Not Akeno. I know that."

"So I hear you're both engaged." Ravel crossed her arms. "That mean an engagement party, baby shower, and Bacholer party?"

"No, yes, and I have no idea. Which order I have no clue."

"Sitri coming too?"

"Well I'm guessing so since Kiba probably wants Tsubaki in attendance."

"Saji coming? He's also cute."

"Okay chicka what gives? You like having men around all the time? You want all of us?"

"Reverse harem?"

"Ehhhh? Ahhh..." No way. We fell for it. She has one. And we're in it. "No dice." Then you heard footsteps they seemed angry. Oh no. Rias? Akeno? Asia? Either way someone is screwed. "No clapping buns. That's the end of it."

"Honey." Called a voice.

Oh no. I'm in trouble. "Wifey? That you?"

She walks in the kitchen with grumpy written all over her face. He arms are crossed in a pout. "Oh honestly. What's your excuse for not rubbing rubbing my belly and a kiss good morning?"

"Well I was going to grab a glass of juice but as you can see I have complications in front of me."

"Being?" Akeno glared at you. Stupid hormones. Why did they have to pick in to be a similar PMS way of thinking? "I'm waiting."

"Thunder was going to help me..." Began Ravel.

"Shut your whore mouth. I am not. Neither is Kiba. Issei? No control. Saji? Something tells me he's a pig. Know your limits."

"Awww. Thunder Honey why must you ruin the fun?"

Akeno let out an aggressive exhale. "Honey? Are you kidding me?"

"Something wrong?"

"I will win him if I have to. You don't have a shot."

"Really Miss. Preistess? Exactly just out of curiosity what do you have that I don't? Give me qualities. Besides you having the biggest breasts in the Gremory House."

(Fun fact. In a wiki my buddy Animefreak1988 who by the way is making a good Koneko story found out Akeno has a bigger bust size over Rias by a mere three centimeters. But like I said before I plan to make a Koneko story come Fall. Look out for White Ears. No exact date yet.)

"His first kiss."

"Mhm."

"First time."

"Got that."

"His baby."

"I'm quite fertile. And he can unload in any hole."

"I... have... wood..." Issei sweatdropped.

You were steaming a little bit. "Issei either cook something or get your ass upstairs. I recommend Asia for the get out of jail free card."

"Jail free card?"

"Pan dumbass. March!"

"Okay. Fine." He sighed starting to leave the room.

"And no clapping buns."

"Yes sir." His head hung low and he left the kitchen. Now it was back to Akeno and Shirley Temple.

"Tell me Thunder she satisfy you?"

"Seriously? I'm in this now? And yes." You look at Akeno and she's starting to get a little offended.

"My fiancè takes care of me and I satisfy all of his needs and desires. And I do mean all."

Can't say I'm complaining. Although hormones a bit much.

"Are you saying I'm bitchy and don't give you sex?"

You blushed. "I am embarrassed talking about our intimate time. But I'm happy. And no you aren't bitchy. I love you."

"Heart, sperm, and baby. I hope he's a boy."

(Just a thought if Issei and Akeno had a boy wouldn't he be getting five kinds of laid? In a canon or another story that is.)

"And what if I were to say I was pregnant?"

*Zing*

"Mere bitch!" You called as Aura's Storm was charging.

"If I am?"

"I would win."

"Well it was nice talking to you. Let me know what the baby is and the wedding date. I'll shower with gifts."

And with that she teleported out of there. Clearly too much was said. Regardless you both were glad she was out of there. She looked at you in a sigh of relief.

"Sooooo..."

"Orange or tomato?"

"Huh?"

"Juice woman. Juice."

"Tomato and come upstairs. I'm not done."

What the crap man. I'm in trouble again. Up to the bedroom you go with two cans of tomato. One for her and one for you which can potentially end up hers. The door shuts behind you as you sit down on the bed. A slow exhale. "Yes Dear?"

"I'm waiting."

Shit...

Akeno tackled you and you flew back. Your head and neck whip against the mattress and she cuddles you. She kissed you. "I love you and wanted love in the morning. That's why I was upset."

"Sorry."

"Well the mood is gone now."

Kabosh on the head.

"Really?"

"Ah? Uhh? Well... " Choke much. You just said that out loud after she was asked if she pleases you enough. "It was a..."

"You can suck my breasts as long as want before the baby comes. You know that. Just... ugh. Gimme the juice and I'm getting dressed. Rias and I are going to see Dr. Mao and planning a baby shower and wedding plans."

"Whoa already?"

"We have a date set in two weeks. Plan accordingly."

"The fuck? Over."

"You talking in a walkie? Over."

You glare at her. "I will plan accordingly. So who's maid of honor?"

"Rias of course."

"So Issei as best man. Any chance Kiba as a groomsman and Tsubaki a bridesmaid?"

"Yes Dear."

"Alright. Koneko and Gasper?" She nodded. "Seems like our pairs are matched up. Anything else?"

"Bacholer party?"

You blush. "Huh? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Other girls shaking their ass. That's what."

This was a mess. Ravel put something in her head. But at the same time Issei, Kiba, and Gasper were involved. They couldn't just drag them along and say go for it. The girls would kill them. Rias, Koneko, and Tsubaki who knows.

"Akeno are you implying?"

"Yes!"

"Strip club? Fucking really?"

"And why not Daddy?"

"Didn't we have this discussion? Not happening. Not gonna do it. No way in hell. Or on Earth. Not doing it."

"Oh c'mon Daddy. It's just a titty bar."

"I don't need more tits. My wife's boobs. We would I need more? Honestly?"

"Tradition!"

"Bullshit!"

"Really?"

"You questioning me? Strippers are like fishing. It's bullshit."

"I smell like fish?"

She didn't just ask me that. The hormones are saying that. My wife is going nuts. That's it. "No my love."

"Well I don't care. I'll make arrangements and I'll see you tomorrow. I have a busy day."

"And me? What am I supposed to do?"

"You can eat at the strip club and spent a good amount of time there or chill or find something for the day."

"Eat at the strip club? Have you no shame?" 

"I don't know. Broads serve steaks. Rather well."

"Well steaks suck. No thanks."

"No love your meat."

"Not cooked well done."

"Them deal with your own meat."

"Akeno just shut up and get dressed." You were very hesitant being mean and angry but it was too much. You finally broke.

"Hmph. You're an asshole. Nothing for you tonight."

"But..."

"Be like my father. Go."

"I..."

"Out of my sight. Just go."

"Later." And with you leave the cans of juice and walk back down the stairs. Issei is back in the kitchen with Asia. Good choice man.

"Something up? You don't look the greatest. Aren't you supposed to be cuddling Akeno?" He was just being sincere. He had no idea about what just went down.

"Issei we got plans later on today. Kiba and Gasp too. I need to speak to you guys alone."

"That bad?"

"You can say that."

You couldn't say it for two reasons. In front of Asia wasn't a good idea. Two for all you knew the walls had ears. Issei wouldn't be quiet about this. Belief or not. Hormones or not you were going.

~~~~~

Now for my Rias readers. Yes a strip club scene will happen but this will have a totally different ending compared. Both endings will be different. Although who gets the most blame? And who gets more angry? You'll find out.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 414 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
75K 664 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
5.1K 126 8
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
502K 6.6K 40
Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devils and angels and such this is your seri...