Finding Her....Last Love 2

By Abha3006

Meet Yash a handsome and down to earth guy, A rare combination to find when you have all the attention of the... More

Sneak Peak
Prologue
Looking Back
Memories
Missing Each Other
A Step Closer
A Ray of Hope
The Breathless Moment
Smiles
Confused Heart
In My Heart
Just Friends
Heart to Heart
Mind Vs Heart
A Lot Like Love
First Kiss
Fear
Best friends
True Love
All For Her
The Birthday
Her First Step
If Only it was about Love...
Love Conquers...
My Home..
Paradise
He Is Mine
Love Knows No Limits
Union of Souls
A Beautiful Beginning

The Man On The Mission

3.2K 276 16
By Abha3006

Yash

I am excited about spending time with Resh. This one month I will treat her like a queen and slowly make her realize that we are made to be one. Why didn't I realize that it was always her ? Why did I take so much time? What if Reshu is not on same plain and she rejects me. A sudden fear gripped my heart , holding my head in my palms I tried getting rid of all the stupid thoughts that came to my head; ''All good son?''

Lifting my head up I saw dad standing at the door, I gave him a weak smile. He understood, Dad took a place next to me; ''Why worry on something you have no control on, give your best shot Son. Tell her with your gestures that what she means to you, be honest and things will fall in place''

''Dad!! I am just too scared. What if I lose her friendship too'' finally I confessed upon my fears. He smiled; ''what if she accepts ? Look Yash, every effort result has a 50/50 chance to happen till we put our heart and soul to it. You have your heart already there , bear your soul to her now'' Simply nodding I hugged my old man, whatever mess I had been in my life , my parents stood by me like a rock. Dad rubbed my back; ''By the way you have your school get together today, you should get ready or Imran will turn your life around'' after a pause we laughed, Imaran still lives in British era. If he has to reach somewhere by 5 PM he will make sure he reaches there by 4:45. As predicted he was already there screaming my name. I shared a laugh with dad before walking to the hall to greet my childhood buddy.

A feel of nostalgia hit me hard as I stood outside the building of my school, this is the place where foundation of my future was laid. I had spent some of my best moments here. There is something about your school, looking back it always brings smile to your faces. It was a union of 3 batches , I met my seniors , super seniors and my classmates. It was so amazing looking at all acquaintances , many were working with top-notch companies and some had decided to be their own boss. We relived the past laughing at some off our teenage goof ups , memories and shared what we had been doing for so long. It was amazing to go back in time and relive those moments again. I stood with my old group having a general discussion when Namrata walked in; ''Hi guys, long time''

The group went silent for a minute, all knew what had happened all those years back. They know I am not comfortable around her. Hence, most of them never spoke about her in my presence . Amit looked at me once and I decided to excuse myself, waving at one of my seniors I walked off. Somehow I cannot bear her even for a fraction of a second. Greeting few more known faces , I moved out of the hall to have some silence. I enjoy silence , it's the time where all I can think if of my Resh, her cute anger and her threats . Since, I have told her about visiting her , she had been messaging me the list of plans she has for me. I smiled recalling her child like excitement , in reality I am no better. I have been crossing dates on calendar , all anxious to spend time with my soul mate.

Soul Mate, yes she is that for me. She is the only one I could bare my soul too. Someone ,who had seen and stood by me in my worse. She is the only one , who pointed out my faults in cruellest possible way. Yet she was there to sooth my pain. ''I was looking for you''

''Why so'' I replied irritated, she is now getting on to my nerves. I could hear the tingling sound of her metal bangles, she was moving closer to me; ''Stop there and now'' turning around I locked my eyes with her; ''Why are you bothering me''

''because I love you and I know you love me too'' Namrata replied absolutely sure. A mock scoff escaped my throat; '' How many guy's love do you need to satisfy your ego Namrata''Her eyes burned in rage; ''Are you calling me a slut''

''I didn't even mention the word, its you who is adorning title to yourself'' I replied sipping my drink. ''I made a mistake, I agree. But that doesn't make me a slut''

''Lying , sleeping around with a random guy behind your boyfriend's back and now tailing a guy after being married . What should I call you then'' I know , I was rude, insensitive , but she bring out the worse in me. ''its not like I didn't wanted the marriage to be a happy one, but for some reason its not working'' She replied dramatically emotional

''So you decided to lay a trap for me.'' Her eyes widen in shock, I smirked; ''Let me tell you something Namrata, I am committed to be married. All I have to say is, that you are barking at the wrong tree'' With that I turned away, She stood next to me; ''I could never forget you Yash, you were always special , even after so many years, its you who stayed as a beautiful memory. I was late in realising  but you are the only one I love from the depth of my heart'' 

I was on the verge of exploding, why is she telling me all this now, I decided to ignore her . She meant nothing but her presence was bothering me to the core. I thought turning away would make her leave , but no. I felt her moving closer and then she hugged me; ''Give me a chance Yash, we are each's others first love and no one forgets their first love'' Namrata kissed my back and I lost my temper, I pushed her ; ''What kind of woman you are, rather than saving your marriage you are running behind someone who isn't interested in you'' 

''Is she more beautiful than me'' She asked annoyed , I don't understand what should I tell her , beauty matters only till you have trust on a person. Love has nothing to do with physical appearance. Love is something related to  heart , when one heart understand and loves the other one, they start beating rhythmically against each other. That's when all vanishes and just two of them remain visible to one another . ''Yes she is , In and out she is the most beautiful girl for me.'' Her eyes were thunderous , walking past her I mocked; ''And you have nothing to do with beauty, you are the ugliest I have come across'' She glared at me; ''you will regret''

''I am done regretting. Yet, You will always be my biggest regret'' Informing Imran , I left the place, I want to go far from the negativity.

Morning Mom dad wished me luck as I was ready to leave for the airport . When I was boarding the cab, my eyes went up and I found Namrata on her terrace. Without wasting a minute I got in and drove off. If Mom and dad gets to know what Namrata is upto , they will make a big show of her family. I just hope,  when I am back she gains some sense and stops tailing me.

As the passengers got seated, my heart started dancing in excitement. In a couple of hours I would be with my love, My Reshu. Leaning on the headrest I closed my eyes, All I want is  to think  about is my love, my girl and my best friend. I was so lost in my thoughts that 2 hrs went like minutes. As my flight landed, I grinned like a mad teenager. I was getting impatient to get out of the flight , the Que seemed to long and people too slow. Once out , I ran and boarded the bus , again the vehicle   seemed outdated to me. Love seriously turns people mad.

Collecting my luggage, I made my way to the exit. My eyes searched for her, she had promised that she would pick me up but she wasn't around. Just then I received a messaged ; ''Sorry, won't be able to make it. Stuck with a client''  My smile vanished, all I wanted was to see her first after landing in Goa. May be she was really busy, anyways I had her address . After checking into the hotel , I can go and see her. May be by then she will be free. Taking a deep breath, I started  dragging my luggage  towards the taxi stand. I was about to call for a cab when a weight landed on my back; ''You really thought I wouldn't come'' I smiled as my arms went around supporting her on my back; ''Must say you got me'' Reshu giggled jumping off, she walked to my front and gave me a bone crushing hug. I held her , felt her, breath her . She was mine, my everything. My support, my anchor, a lifeline I had been missing for so many years. I wanted to stay like this for ever. Resh broke the hug, she caressed my cheek; ''welcome to Goa!'' I smiled , taking all of her in my eyes. She was dressed in a back shorts and blue t-shirt, her hair tied in a lose bun and eyes covered in shades, she had come a long way from being a tom boy to a stunner and I am so in love with my little spitfire.  I watched her all lost, wishing the time to stop, she waved her hands infront of my eyes, breaking the bubble . Grabbing my hand in hers and dragged me along to her car; ''So , for how many days''

''A month'' She stared at me ; ''A month, seriously. What about your work '' 

''I will do it from here'' She nodded smiling; ''Any specific reason for spending a month in Goa''

''Yes, you! I have to make up for 6 lost years'' Reshu applied quick brakes and kept staring at me, her eyes wide and lips parted , that moment I wanted to lean and kiss her hard, mark her as mine for life. But No, I wanted this to be permanent, I got to prove myself  to her. Make her believe on my feelings and my love. I will leave her no option but to answer my feelings. '' Drive miss, I need to check in'' I broke her stance

''Yeah! But after a 2 days you are going to stay in my apartment'' I blinked; ''Why two? why not today'' Now I am really impatient , she smiled; ''Because I need to clean it and make some space to accommodate you''

Raising a brow I smiled; ''Really, aren't you scared of staying with a handsome young guy under one roof'' Reshu gave me a stare; ''Boy it should be you , who should be scared and not me . I can still knock you off . Now tell me , what's your plan and do let me know about your schedule''

''I mostly work in night , so all my mornings and evenings are for you'' Reshu rolled her eyes, driving to the hotel she accompanied me to the reception. As I completed the formality  , Reshu took her time to admire the interiors of the hotel; ''you have money Yash Mathur'' 

''Some , not much'' The receptionist handed me the key and Resh accompanied me to my room, once inside she threw her back on the bed; ''God I am tired'' Smiling I too jumped next to her; ''Tired doing what?'' She turned her head and met my eyes; ''Waiting for you'' I felt my throat going dry ; ''Really , so is your wait over now'' Reshu turned her body towards me; ''looks like, but I am not sure'' We stared at each other , silence doing all the job. Her palm cupped my face; ''Are you over her Yash? I am expecting truth''

''Yes, completely. Even if she stands infront of me, I won't even flinch.'' She smiled wide, for the first time, I saw a different emotion in her smile. Suddenly she stood up; ''I should leave, will pick you up in the evening. For a month you are my property, you do as I say''

''I am your property for life as you are mine'' That bought another minute of silence between us, which she broke; ''Yes best friends belong to each other'' Giving me one more hug she left with a promise for the evening. lifting my hands up in air I took in the feelings that transpired between us, now all I have to do is walk into her heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with one more, do let me know your views. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 13.5K 36
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. However, she was let down by her best friend when she needed her the...
42.3K 3.7K 63
β€’ She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. β€’ Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
37.8K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
51 0 15
There are times in our lives that we look for something deliberately and grow tired of the search when it isn't found. Later, we might decide that it...