Greater H.S {Sequel to Better}

By CheriClo

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 | "He's back Harry, he'll take my baby he can't take away my baby." **... More

1; I'm Having Your Baby & It's None Of Your Business*
2; First Day & Meet The Baby*
3; A Colic Baby & The Best Mistake*
4; Big Promotions & Let The Planning Begin*
5; Lorrie's Big Plans & Theraputic Colouring*
6; Autumn Days & Leaf Piles*
7; Going Nowhere & Family Home*
8; Venues & Big Sister Bella*
9; Bella's Play Date & She's Still My Baby*
10; Wedding Dresses & McDonalds*
11; What are Friends For? & Drunk Styles*
12; Forgiven & First Tweet*
13; Strange Shadows & DJ Malik*
14; Suits & It's In The Past*
15; First Hair Cut & Gemma*
16; Shivers Up My Spine & I Love You*
17; The Big Day & You're Mine Now*
18; Don't Go & Honeymoon*
19; Favourite Things & Beach Days*
20; I Missed My Babies & The Nice Man*
22; He's Back & I Can't Loose Her*
23; I Understand & Missing*
24; I Want My Daughter & Search Party*
25; Nightmares & Tear Stained Pillows*
26; What If's & Don't Leave Me Harry*
27; Twenty Four Hours & Family?*
28; Frail Body & I've Got You Baby*
29; In My Arms & Scared To Be Alone*
30; Spinning Wheels & Home Time*
31; A Few Years On & Big Plans*
32; Heart Beats & Little People*
33; Niagra Falls & The Scare*
34; Baby Giggles & Tiny Dancers*
Finale; Not So Mysterious Girl & Greater*

21; I'm Scared Mommy & Hidden Messages*

2.9K 79 7
By CheriClo

O L I V I A

After spending the rest of the day at Marie's house, we were back at the apartment.

As soon as we stepped through the doors, the smell of our wonderful home immediately made me feel happy to be back here again.

Harry was carrying Hope and went to go put her to bed. It was already very late and Bella was already half asleep in my arms. Our luggage was still in the car but we could deal with that after we put the kids to bed.

"C'mon baby, time for bed." Her head rests on my shoulder and her mouth is agape as her eyes open and close, trying to stay awake.

I walk into her clean bedroom which hadn't been touched for the past few days. I grab her pyjamas and take off her clothes before putting her PJ's on. "Momma?" She hums and reaches out for me. "Are you and daddy going to stay this time?"

I kiss her forehead and hum, "Of course princess. Now go to sleep." I say. "Do you want your nightlight on?" She nods and I switch on her nightlight before closing the door but leaving it open slightly.

Harry is sat on the couch in his sweats. He's on his phone and probably replying to some people on text because we haven't been in contact with anybody besides Bella and Hope.

I go to sit next to him on the couch and snuggle into his side. He wraps an arm around me and I kiss his cheek. "It's good to be home." I say.

"Wherever you and the girls are is my home." He kisses the top of my head.

As cheesy as it sounds, he's right. Wherever him and my babies are, it will always be my home. I jump slightly when my phone goes off and Lorrie's name lights up on the screen.

"Hey bitch!" She squeals when I click answer.

"Hi RiRi." I smile, happy to hear my best friends voice.

"So... How was fucking Greece? Was it amazing?" She questions.

"It was amazing Lorrie and beautiful and just perfect!" I exclaim and I see Harry smirk which makes me elbow him in the side.

"I missed you so much. You missed quite a lot whilst you were gone. I have some pretty exciting news to tell you..." She says my heart picks up.

"Lorrie Malik, are you pregnant?" I ask.

"What? No! I want to tell you in person but I just can't wait." I start to grow impatient.

"What is it Lorrie?"

"Niall proposed!" She squeals.

"He what?!" My eyes widen. "I thought he wasn't going to be doing that for a while?"

"I know but it just happened. We were talking about the future together and we were discussing how much we wanted to travel the world together and then he was all like: 'I'd rather we traveled as husband and wife.' And then got down on one fucking knee and proposed!" She explains and I smile widely, so happy for my best friend.

"That's amazing Lorrie! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you and Niall." I say. Harry looks at me for a second and I mouth to him I'll tell him in a minute.

Me and Lorrie talk for a while longer, catching up on everything and all the things I did on my Honeymoon. We finished the call and I told Harry about the engagement, to which he was also extremely happy about.

Later on, we brought up the suitcases from the car and then decided on going to bed since jet lag was catching up on us.

Harry got into bed in his boxers and I wore his shirt. His arm wraps around me and he buries his face in the crook of my neck. "We're home as husband and wife." He mumbles.

"I know babe, I'm more happy than ever." I tell him and his head looks up at me.

"Really?" He questions and I nod.

"You make me so happy Harry, I love you more than you'll ever know." I whisper and move the curls that are in the way of his face.

"You're my everything Olivia and I love you so much for giving me two amazing daughters and a life worth living." He kisses my lips and then my forehead before lying back and allowing me to rest my head on his chest.

"I love you baby." He kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too." I say before falling asleep.

My eyes open and I sit up and run to Bella's room when I hear a deafening scream. Harry follows straight after.

"Bella!" I burst into her room and see her not in her room but her window wide open.

"Mommy, daddy!" My heart shatters when I turn and see Bella in her pyjamas, curled up in the corner of her room, her cheeks tear stained and glassy.

"Baby," Harry kneels down and picks her up. We take her to our room and sit her on the bed.

"What happened Bella?" I asked kneeling down in front of her whilst Harry held her close to his chest.

"I was asleep a-and then I h-heard a l-large bang and I sat up and the window was wide open. I hid under my blanket and shut my eyes but it went quiet. I peaked through m-my blanket a-and there was a man s-standing near my books. I cried and screamed and h-he t-turned and climbed out the window." She sobbed into Harry's side and I felt tears prick my eyes.

Harry looked down at me and his eyes turned soft, I wanted to cry so bad but I needed to be strong for her. "Did you see what the man looked like Bella?" I ask her.

She shakes her head and hides her face in Harry's chest whilst crying. Harry reaches out for me and takes my hand as I watch my baby cry.

Who is doing this?

"We'll call the police in the morning but you can sleep in here okay princess? You're safe." Harry says and his voice brings me comfort. "I'll go get Hope."

He gets up and I get into bed with Bella. She hugs me closely and I press a kiss to her forehead. "I love you so much, you're safe here." I mumble.

"I l-love you too momma." She says, still shaken up.

Harry comes in holding Hope, who is still asleep even through the scream Bella released a while ago. He lies Hope next to Bella and then crawls in afterwards.

"I'll always protect my girls." He whispers and we all try and fall back to sleep again.

The morning came and I was preparing breakfast for all of us. We were all still shaken up from last night but I was prepared to think up a distraction.

Harry entered the kitchen with the with the letters and started to go through them. "We have a late wedding card." He says and hands the golden envelope to me.

He grabs my hand and I chuckle when I fall onto his lap. I tear open the envelope and my eyes widen when I see the card, the same card I was sent from Finch when he found out I was carrying Cole's baby.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Harry asks, sensing my change in attitude.

"Harry this is the same card Finch gave me when I was pregnant with Bella." I tell him, reading the words on the front.

"I'm sure it's just a coincidence Liv." He says but I'm not entirely persuaded.

I open the card and read the words inside.

Daddy's home.
-C

My hands start to shake and Harry takes the card and rips it a part. I feel tears threatening to spill and Harry holds me tightly. "Who is doing this Harry?" I cry and he rubs my back.

"I don't know baby." He says almost defeatedly.

My eyes land on a small piece of paper on the floor from the card Harry ripped up. I picked it up and looked at the on it.

-C

He's suppose to be in prison.

My mind tells me but I can't help but think of what will happen next and everything I need to do to protect the people I love once again.

------------------------------------------------------

It's actually me. I wrote the card HA!...JK

I'm pretty proud of myself for updating everyday this week. I thought I wouldn't make it but hey I did.

Who wants to buy me tickets to the IHeart Radio festival ??

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 6.6K 48
Harry wasn't there for one year of Darcy's life and two months of Edward's, Harry and Brooke are happily married and they're the perfect happy fam...
184K 3.5K 30
It all started on a wild night when Brie Parker snuck out of home to go to the biggest party of the year. Shortly after the party she stumbled out dr...
89.4K 1.1K 31
Sara Styles. Adopted at a young age like her four siblings, not knowing that her last name *actually* shows something about her. But, when her fost...
3.1M 67.4K 108
"You said, no you sang, you sang that everything was gonna be alright. You said that we'll be alright, Harry. But did you mean that?" Where Belle Oli...