Imperfect Marriage (Completed...

By silent_typhoon

"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my... More

Intro
//His Ego// #1
//The day we met// #2
"5 Top Most amazing stories"
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update. A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Epilouge

Chapter 12

31.3K 1.2K 49
By silent_typhoon

"I am glad that she herself wanted to break up as her marriage has been fixed by her parents and no more she wants to become part of these haram things, I was satisfied but her kiss previously made it so awkward and later she told it was to make zara jealous. I don’t believe in making zara jealous as it only arises doubts in her heart, she even doesn’t trusts me. Shukr Alhamdullilah no more I have samaira in my life, it’s only me and zara. I know it’ll be hard time convincing her but Allah is surely with me."

"Maria , Please bring me water" I announed as soon as I stepped inside home, the maid nodded and went to kitchen. I rolled my eyes in search of zara but she was no where to be found.

"Sir" Maria said and held me the glass, I sat on the couch and drank it.

"Where is zara" I asked as I handed her the glass back

"Sir, Mam is in her room" I slightly nodded

"Okay so you should set the dinner today" I asked, she nodded and I went to my room to change and pray.

Once I was done praying, I went in living room and sat at dinning table, zara wasn't there.

"Maria did you call zara or she had her dinner before?" I asked, she looked at me

"Actually Sir, I haven't seen zara Mam today" I was confused what she meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a fear was arising inside me.

"Sir she is in her room, she didn't even had lunch or breakfast, she didn't even went to her work. She told me in morning to not disturb her so I didn't go inside her room but I knocked it, she wasn't giving any answer" I stood up and made my way towards zara's room, I knocked it

"Zara"
No answer
"Zara it's me shuja, open the door"
No answer
"Zara" I couldn't wait anymore so I turned the knob, luckily door was unlocked, I stepped inside but Zara wasn't there.

"Zara where are you?" I asked and knocked the door of washroom but washroom wasn't locked. I rolled my eyes, the room was mess.

"Where can she be?" I took out my phone and called her, I waited for a second when her phone rang, I realised the phone was in her room. I searched for the phone but realised the phone was beneath the bed, I went down in search of it.

"Zara" I was shocked as she was lying over the floor, I got up and rushed to her.

"Zara, open your eyes" I panicked as I caressed her cheek "Maria" I shouted "Call the doctor". Zara was burning like clay oven

.................................................................

"I have given her injection and prescribed some medicines, you need to take care of her, it's a normal temperature but I guess she is at her monthly cycle which made her loose consiousness, Moreover I can see stress marks at her face, just take her full care and don't let her do any work, she needs complete rest" Doctor patted my shoulder, I nodded

"When she will gain consiousness?" I asked, doctor smiled.

"Just in 5 to 10 mins" I nodded, doctor left.

I went inside the room and sat beside her "Zaraa, why didn't you call me" I asked her, I knew she won't answer but still. I caressed her forehead and stared her; she is everything I want. She is my life. "I am sorry zara for bashing out my anger at you today this morning" I leaned over her and kissed her forehead. I went back at my place and saw her opening the eyes. She looked at me and I gave her slight smile, She held her forhead and started to cough, I quickly poured the glass in water and made her drink it.

Once she was done drinking, I wrapped the duvet around her, she seemed pale and weak so I went out to make for her the soup. I didn't want to start any conversation, which could give her stress.

I burnt my hand while cooking the soup but managed to take soup towards the room. As I entered the room, She sat straight and rolled her eyes. "Angry young women" I chuckled.

"What I am doing in your room?" She stared me, I kept soup at bed, we were either sides of tray. I didn't answer her and filled spoon with soup. I started to make her drink it but she held my hand and kept the spoon back in bowl.

"I asked you something" She asked in anger.

"First of all , your room was cold that's why you are here and secondly from now onwards you'll live in this room" I again filled the spoon with soup and made her drink it.

"In Your Room" she raised her pitch in surprise.

"In our room" I corrected and  made her drink soup again.

"Bu..but why?" I looked at her, she was confused.

"because you are my wife and I can't let you stay in any other room, Now no more questions. Finish the soup" I told her , she made weird face.

"What?" I chuckled at her expressions "This soup is having broccoli and I don't like it" I nodded my head in disbelief

"You need to finish this soup, no more arguments" I said and heard her mummbling "jerk"

"Well I am jerk but finish this soup first" She looked at me in shock, I chuckled.

She finished having soup and I called Maria to take away the dishes, I found Zara lost somewhere.

"Zara" I said to gain her attention, she looked at me "I am sorry for today, I just scolded you for nothing" I sounded bit childish.

"It's fine, I know sometimes we are stressed out and bash anger at others. I used to bash at maha and you bashed at me. This whole is a circle, where we bash anger at each other" I nodded, I went down , cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Don't hide it" I told her, she looked at me in confusion

"What?" I smiled and caressed her cheek

"Your smile, Don't hide your smile as I love it when you blush" at this she blushed even more, she looked so cute that I wanted to kiss her again but "Shuja there is the limit"

...........................................................

Zara's POV

Today I was feeling fine , Alhamdullilah. Shuja took care of me previous day the way no one ever did. It was Maha's birthday today So I just planned a small surprise for her in my home, shuja helped me in decoration. He is so helpful that now I realise how wrong I was to judge him, he cares for me ,compliments me, he wants to give this marriage a chance. He is a whole different person, and I like him this way. I love it when he kisses my forehead, I feel I am protected.

"Listen Zee" I turned towards him, who was now ready. I signed "What"

"I have an important meeting, I need to go." I frowned at him

"But you said no meetings today" I sounded sad but he told me he'll be with me.

"I know beautiful but this one's important, I really need to go"

"And when will you be back?" I asked,

"Just in 1 hour" He kissed my forehead and I nodded.

As soon as he left , all the guests arrived. I went inside the room, now it was time to invite Maha. I took out my phone and called her, she picked it at one ring. meri cheetah

"Za..." I cut her off and tried to act

"Mahi, save me Mahi, Mahi these people...Mahi come to my home....Mahi....they'll mahi...kill mee......" I felt myself over dramatic but who cares, it was only the way to call her, before she could answer I switched off the phone and patted my shoulder "proud of  you zara"

..................................

10 minutes passed, I switched off all the lights, all these guests were either relatives or close friends so they hid themselves in different corners of living room. I felt someone's foot steps and I knew Maha has came.

"Zara" She shouted, "Where are you zara, I am getting afraid Zaraa....see zara I am here you called me, I'll cry now....Za...." Before she could continue I hugged her from behind, she gasped. All the lights turned on and I screamed in her ear "Happy Birthday Maaaaaaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiii"

I broke hug and she turned towards me, I can feel she was surprised by the decorations and suddenly all the guests , including her parents , inlaws and Umair started wishing her together "Happy Birthday To you, Happy birthday dear Maha, Happy Birthday to you" and then the living hall was filled up with claps.

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back; I couldn't guess How long we hugged but we broke it when Umair said "Zee, I am feeling jealous now" , we laughed at his statement.

I knew Maha would again start to apologize so I held her hand and said "Mitti pao" (Forget it). She smiled and I made my way towards kitched, while all were busy in congratulating and wishing maha.

"Give me water" An aunt in early 50's whom I recognized to be sister of Mrs Jafry ordered me, She has never liked me. I nodded and gave her the water.

"So you got married?" Her tone was sharp but I nodded and gave weak smile.

"He knows your truth?" I gasped and looked at aunty.

"Truth?" I questioned, she stepped towards me.

"Truth of your mother and her character, He knows it?" Her tone pierced my soul. She again gave me questioning look.

I nodded "No"

"Great, Once He would come to know he'll divorce you" Anger rose inside me.

"He won't and it's our personal matter" She laughed, I was confused.

"Personal matter? He is owner of 5 star hotels around the world, if he comes to know your truth, it'll affect his fame much. Have you ever thought about it?" She gave me questioning look and again continued

"Once media will come to know the truth of  Mr Shuja's wife, then you'll know how much you both will suffer and more than you , he'll suffer. I am sure once he comes to know about your truth he will LEAVE YOU" Fear arose in my heart, my eyes became blurry with tears.

"Your mother's one mistake will ruin his whole life, rumors and doubts at his fame will end his career" Before I could answer, someone called her and she left.

I kept hand at my mouth, "What have I done, his whole life will be mess"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Thank you for the votes and comments :)

Are you ready for a new twist and yeah I just ended Samaira's chapter hehehehe. I guessed no one liked her....

This book is #23 in Spiritual. Thank youuuuuu

So Vote and Comment!

Asslam O Alaikum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 12.2K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
4.2K 287 14
Lagte masum hai apne kasweer se Ek nazar unki jaane kahan le agayi Jaanate hi nhi jaise wo kon hai Saadagi husn ki meri jaan le gayi ...
1.9M 86K 65
"Why are you being so mean to your new bride?" I demanded ruefully. He smirked in a menacing and ominous way. His grip on my jaw tightened. "I don...