Alpha and The Rogue

Per jecikaathapaththu

Lexi ran away from her pack, Midnight Cove, because of her father was abusing her. While on the run, she tres... Més

Chapter 1: Territory
Chapter 2: Unbelievable
Chapter 3: Trapped
Chapter 5: Alone
Chapter 6: Revelations
Chapter 7: Your dad is really a d***head
Chapter 8: Dream
Chapter 9: Fight Part A
Chapter 9: Fight (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Waiting Game
A/N
Chapter 11: Two Weeks Later
Chapter 12: Daddy Arrives
A/N
Chapter 13: Ceremony Time
Chapter 14: Logan
Chapter 15: Happy Times
Chapter 16: Hunters
Chapter 17: Hunters Part II
Chapter 18: Forgiveness
Chapter 19: And Just When Things Were Looking Up...
Chapter 20: Mole
Chapter 21: Letter
Chapter 22: Allies
Chapter 23: Clues
Chapter 24: Darkness in the Shadows
Chapter 25: Secrets and Lies
Chapter 26: Truth
Chapter 27: Well We Didn't Expect That
Chapter 28: The Man Behind The Shadows... Well Sort Off
Chapter 29: It's Over
Chapter 30: First Date
Chapter 31: Wedding
A/N
Chapter 32: I'm What?
Chapter 33: Doubts and Worries
Chapter 34: Stages
Chapter 35: Hope and Believe
Epilouge

Chapter 4: Heartache or Happy Ending?

2.1K 47 6
Per jecikaathapaththu

Hello again! It's the editor ;) Jess has been on a vacation, and I have been responsible for posting the next chapter.....but due to a technical difficulty, it is a day late. *sigh* Stupid, stupid, me. Anyways, enjoy the next installment of "Alpha and the Rogue" :)

______________________________

~Heartache or Happy Ending?~

I slammed the door in his face, locked it, and sat back on the bed.

Jay knocked again.

“Open the door.”

I looked at the wooden door in disgust. He wanted me to open the only thing separating him, from me kicking his ass.

“Lexi, talk to him. He might have a really good reason for making out with her,” Snow chirped in my head. Of course Snow would always try to convince her see the other person’s point of view before she made any rash decision.

“Snow,” I said, a little annoyed, “he was making out with another girl who, I might add, isn’t me, AKA his mate. I know when I came down the stairs, you felt something wrong. I could hear you whimpering, so please don’t attempt to make me see his point of view, okay?”

Snow was going to say something, but another knock interrupted her.

“Jay, I swear if you keep knocking, I’m going to come out, break your arm off, and shove it so far up your ass that you won’t be able to breathe,” I yelled at the door.

“Would it make you feel any better if I told you I wasn’t that ass?” said a voice. I walked over to the door and opened it. She had blonde hair, like Alexis expect not slutty. She wore a shirt that read ‘Fuck life, Smoke weed instead’, and black skinny jeans. With a huge smile plastered on her face, she came up to me and enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

“C-c-c-can’t b-b-breathe,” I managed to whisper. It took the girl a second to process what I had said, and then she released me. “I don’t mean to be rude, but who hell are you?” I said, looking at her still smiling face.

“Oh, where are my manners gone? I’m Jay little sister, Rosaline, but you can call me Rose,” she replied, cheerfully. I have never seen anyone so happy, all of the time.

“Jay has a little sister? How come I haven’t seen you around the pack house before?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, I was with my parents on a vacation and before you ask about why Jay didn’t come with me, he has a thing against my dad. Um…yeah.”

“Your brother is a major pain in the butt,” I said sitting on the bed and patting the spot next to me. “He is un-freaking-believable”.

“Yeah, I know. When I came, he was so glum and sad. I thought it was another one of his sluts," but when Steve told me it was his mate, I rushed up here to find out what the hell he did.” She said, looking at the floor.

“Yeah, he’s been hooking up with that slut, Alexis, behind my back and because I’m his mate, I can feel it. He’s had locked me in this room for the last couple of days like I’m his prisoner, or something, and yet he still comes into bed, holds me and thinks he can get away with what he did.”

“That douche. If he wasn’t my brother, I would have murdered his sorry ass,” Rose said, trying to picture how she could kill her brother. She looked at me and then asked, “Is Alexis is still here?”

“Yeah, she’s the one who dresses like a slut and has an unhealthy obsession to Jay,” I say, amused. I watched Rose stare at me and then fall back on the bed, laughing. She soon recovered, but then fell back down laughing.

“What? It’s true though,” I say, my face flushing.

“Yeah, I know,” Rose said, “She’s does, doesn’t she... She and Jay used to be together but he broke up with her because she got too clingy. She just doesn’t seem to get the idea, and it’s all because of her Aunt.”

“How about we make her get the idea and piss off Jay the same time. It just might give me some breathing space from him and maybe some more room to walk around in,” I said happily. I could use the distraction. Thinking back to what Rose just said, I asked, “What does that slut's Aunt got to with anything?”

“Long story. Jay will explain in time, hopefully. Anyway, what do you have in mind?” Rose asked, vey happily. I got up and paced up and down the room. I think I walked up and back for about five minutes when an idea hit me.

“You won’t happen to have your luggage with you here?” I asked. Rose nodded and I told her to go get it. She came back within a total of five minutes, carrying all seven suitcases. She placed them on the floor and sat back on the bed.

“How long were you gone?” I asked, eyeing the excessive number of her suitcases.

“Four days,” she replied. So they were gone from the day Aiden, Aaron and Steve found me to now.

“Why would you need seven suitcases for four days?”

“One for shirts, pants, shorts, jumpers, makeup, and shoes. OH! I almost forgot about the dresses.”

“Damn girl, you have one hell of a collection,” I stated, still eying her suitcases.

“Well, being the little sister of one of the most dangerous pack ever created as its privileges,” she replied, proudly. Note: next time you need something girly, go to Rose. “So what do you need?”

“Well I need something slutty, not Alexis slutty, just slutty”

“I think I have a top that might just work” she said as she opened one of her suitcases and began throwing clothes out of it and onto the floor. She brought her head out of her suitcase and showed me a shirt. More like a crop top. It was an off shoulder crop top which said ‘If you’re staring, expect the unexpected’. I looked at it and nodded. Then she picked up the remaining clothes and dropped them in the suitcase saying that she will clean it up later. I watched as she opened another suitcase and began the same process as the other six. I took that opportunity to change. I took off my cardigan and shirt and threw it onto the bed. I slipped on the crop top and went to look in the mirror. The crop top fell off my shoulder and you could see my bra strap. It stops midway at my stomach and you could see my two packs with my belly piercing.

“FOUND IT!” Rose yelled as she held up a pair of leather shorts. She threw them at me and I caught them with ease. I walked into the ensuite and changed. I walked out and saw Rose holding her bag which was filled with makeup. She pulled me back into the ensuite and I hoped on top of the countertop.

“Close your eyes and let me work my magic” she said. I nodded and closed my eyes; I could feel Rose press various brushes over my eyes, cheeks, and lips. After a while, she stopped and whispered.

“Done”. I opened my eyes and felt beautiful. I turned around to face the mirror and gasped. Rose was a genius. My eyes now had a smoky look and there was cat liner on my lids. She had then applied pink pastel lipstick on my lips which made them look bolder. It matched my whole outfit. I leaped of the counter top and hugged her.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I repeated into her ear.

She giggled and said: “Told you I’m a genius”.  She took a step back to examine her work of art. We walked back out to Jay’s room and sat on the bed.

“Wait, can’t the wolves downstairs hear us? I mean with their super hearing?” I asked curiously. If Jay figured out our plan, we would be screwed.

“No, you see, this is why I actually praise the fact that Jay is my brother. He’s a player, you know that, so when he got his own room when he became Alpha he had it sound proofed. For his you know midnight activities,” I let a growl escape my mouth as I watched as Rose stifled a laugh.

"You want to head down, little miss sexy?" Rose asked me after watching her laugh for five minutes. I nodded as she stood up and motioned me to stand up and twirl around. She smacked her lips in satisfaction.

"Perfect. Let’s go and make my brother jealous," she said, slyly.

We walked out of his room and down the stairs. My heels clacking on the wooden floors, echoing though the walls. We got to the bottom of the flight and took in the sight. The boys were growling at me while Jay and Alexis were making out on the love seat beside them. A growl made its way out of my lips, seeing Alexis change her position so she was straddling on Jays lap.

"Really, Jay? After you demanded me to open the door, and try to let me allow you to explain yourself about why you were kissing that whore? But yet, thirty minutes later, here we are. In the same fucking situation we were in before. I honestly thought you had a shred of decency. I guess not." I watched Jay try to push Alexis off, but I guess she learnt from the first time and clutched onto his neck.

I walked over to the group of boys and stood in front of the one in the middle. I could smell fear all over him. I looked at him and without a second later, I smashed my lips onto his. It's nothing like Jay's and mine. Ours was hot, passionate, and sexy. Caleb was a good kisser, not as good as Jay, but that didn't matter. I just needed to get my point across. I swiped my tongue on his bottom lip and heard him groan and moan. Damn, I was good. I heard a growl and pushed Caleb onto the couch. I turned to Jay and said:

"Now you know what it's like to see you kiss that fucking whore. Now you know what it feels like to feel pain. Everyone here for the last couple of days have told me to give you a second chance and to see your true colours arise. Your true colours? What a joke. You are a narcissistic, big ego-ed, cheating son of a bitch. We are done. Then again, we weren't even something to begin with," I said walking towards the door. I could hear Snow whining in my head, telling me to shut the hell up and go back to him, “I going to walk out that door,” I continued, looking at Jay’s conflicted face, ”and none of you, I repeat, NONE of you are to follow me." I turned on my heel and, before Jay could stop me, I ran.

Once I reached the edge of the forest, I took off my painful heels and let the strap dangle on the edge of my fingers. I could see the motel, not too far from where I was standing. I mind linked Rose while I started walking towards it:
"Rose?" 

"LEXI, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? JAY IS GOING CRAZY, TEARING THE WHOLE PLACE APART"

"I'm back at the motel where I'm was staying at," I said as I reached the door. I opened it silently to see if anyone was here. Not even the receptionist. I went to my old room, and sat on the bed, cradling my head in my hands.

 "Rose, try to understand this. I have never like Alphas of any kind. Especially not your brother because of what's he's done. My life has just gone from screwed to majorly fucked up. The reason I left my old pack was because something happened which made me need to leave, to get away from all of them. I will forgive Jay over time, but not now. I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to leave this impression on you." I felt hot tears streak down my cheeks as I leaned back on the makeshift mattress. I mind linked Jay for one last time:

"Jay, remember this: You will NEVER see me again." 

______________________________

~DUN DUN DUN~ Will Jay be able to bring Lexi back? Will she ever forgive his sorry ass? (as you probably already noticed, I am not a big fan). Find out next week! Please comment your opinions about the story, or discuss your general hate for any of the characters (*cough cough* Jay).  :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

480K 14.5K 50
Sage has been haunted by her past for years. She has been able to run away from it for a long time but not anymore. When Sage crosses Night Shade's t...
11.5K 358 26
Faith Rivers is an Alphas Daughter youngest of three. Her family has a hidden past that only few know about and her father wants to keep it that way...
1.3M 42.4K 41
"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secre...
254K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...