ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

Author's Information.

16.3K 674 582
By poppyayay

[ Written in 2017 ]

⇢ This chapter is to tell you some information about the reader, my uploading schedule, and hiatuses.

Character Sheets

You
Description: Usually, you were always seen sleeping. Or lazing around, or occasionally knocking somebody's teeth in. You don't mind attention, but you'd much rather sit on the sidelines doing nothing at all. But when the time calls for it, like an unstoppable hurricane, everything in your way would get mercilessly destroyed. You relied on animalistic instincts, doing whatever you feel like at that moment, because who cares?

Age (in story): 17 years old.

Gender: peepeepooppoop

Relatives: Mom, Dad, Older sister, maybe some cousins who knows.

History: As a child you were kicking with energy, literally, kicking. There was nothing that many adults can do to calm you down, except for your mom's ass whoopings. In elementary school you started to becomes more into martial arts, trying and watching various things and sticking with two- Taekwondo and Boxing. You trained most weekends until the nationals, where you stayed in Korea for two years during fifth and sixth grade with your mom— learning a bit of Korean in the process. There you had beaten the undefeated Zack Lee and came home to (country name) the start of seventh grade with a victory. However, influenced by your gang leader of an older sister at a tender age, you temporarily took over her gang. Where you were proclaimed, the worst but most unbeatable leader in the history of that gang.

Academic Record: Were you smart? Nada, but were you clever? Still a nope. Anything in the academic field you sucked at, you were completely lacking English, Science, Math skills. Honestly if you weren't expelled for violence it was your GPA that probably would get you in trouble.

Personality: Merciless, Unmovable, and Intimidating, are some of the words that others would describe you. But as the author I'd like to describe you as... Mary Sue OP reader.

Likes: Sleeping, (Favorite Food), Introducing your victims to the ground with mister fist, (Favorite Netflix Show), and (Favorite Candy Bar).

Dislikes: Being productive.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

☾Mom☽
Description: A woman that could make anybody grovel to her feet with one scary look, able to wield the legendary weapon respectfully named the (belt, sandal, paddle), and makes the meanest (favorite home cooked meal) any human has ever tasted. She was Mom.

Age (in story): [ERROR]

Gender: Female. (What a surprise)

History: Grew up in a rough environment, she was the eldest child out of seven and the child of an infamous drug dealer who worked around (country your grandmother came from). When she was younger your mom was described as extremely beautiful and hardworking— having men from all over fall to her feet. However she was also spunky— having a short temper and often fired from place to place due to her anger issues. 

Personality: Your Mom wasn't scared of anything, nor have you ever seen her cried real tears. She is extremely strong willed and able to do anything she puts her mind to. You admired her when you were younger but sometimes your mom could be a bit irresponsible— like bringing her two children to two foreign countries despite not knowing the language for two years each.

Likes: Behaving children.

Dislikes: Misbehaving children.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dad
Description: Your dad is very kind, loving, and an otherwise dotting father to his two children. He is an average construction worker— only difference through was his handsome and stunning features for someone his age. It was so bad to the point where schoolmates of yours asked to introduce them to him. However he was also mysterious— as if he was keeping something away from his children...

Age (in story): Fourth Five.

Gender: Male. (That's crazy right?)

History: His past seems like a complete mystery to you, you don't even know your grandparents on his side.

Personality: Very sweet to his family, a bit clumsy like and nervous most of the time due to his wife. He is described a sweet mature man by everybody he meets and works with. Allowing a gentle aura that everybody around him has experienced.

Likes: His family, Dad jokes, (Your Dad's Favorite TV Show), His wife especially, Working out, Keanu Reeves.

Dislikes: Um, you don't know because he's too nice.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Older Sister
Description: Your sister had beautiful looks that is comparable to yours, she's in her last year of medical school (to become a pharmacist) and was the ex gang leader of an infamous gang. Considered the all rounder kind of leader, she was able to fight and command her members with Grace. (Sister Name) is also completely addicted to Anime and Japanese Culture— She's a weeb in other words.

Age (in story): Twenty Three.

Gender: Female.

History: Like you she was a trouble child all throughout her childhood to teenage years. The only thing that would keep her busy was martial arts. And also similar to you, she went to a foreign country and became the champ in a national. She went to Japan to participate in a Kendo competition around fifth to sixth grade as well. She became the leader of a gang at age eighteen because she and the previous leader were close— she gave this title away to you three years later.

Academic Record: She had horrible attendance, skipping almost every day and only showing up for exams. She passed high school only because of her amazing marks on these exams and passing with an IQ of 145. She somehow made it into college and the rest was history.

Personality: (Evil) Smile, "Sweet", Sister, (Hella) Sadistic.

Likes: Anime, Manga, Japan, Ramen Noodles, and Captain Levi.

Dislikes: Annoying People, Crowds, And Tight Spaces.

⇢ Uploading schedule
Anyways. I always wanted a schedule, so my schedule will be one upload per week. The limit will be one episode per two weeks. Sometimes I go on hiatuses— I'll notify my readers if I am through :)! [ Again was written in 2017 ]

*:・゚*:・゚Anyways, thank you for reading Animalism, please stick around for more! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 4.3K 18
❝You're so cute, I just want to put you in my pocket. And never, ever let you out.❞ It's said that those who are loved attract more love onto themsel...
8.1K 539 27
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
2.1K 106 8
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
28.2K 1.3K 35
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...