DISTANCE (Josh Dun x Reader)...

De idkbrooklyn

❝THERE'S NO SUNSHINE.❞ ☼ (SEQUEL TO CLOSE) Mai multe

prologue
one
two
three
four
the album
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty øne
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
-
book three
THE PROLOGUE

twenty four

3.8K 159 491
De idkbrooklyn

-Your P.O.V-

The boyfriend and I made it back to California about a month ago. Tyler and Jenna left behind, sadly. But, all was okay because we'd be seeing them again in a few weeks for the Grammy's.

I was so excited to support Josh and even Twenty One Pilots in general. My favorite people were nominated for a Grammy. That's amazing!

Looking over at Josh, I smile widely.

"What?" Josh notices my behavior.

"You're nominated for a Grammyyyy." I playfully poke his shoulder as he laughs.

"I know, it's weird." He sighs.

"Well, you and Tyler deserve it." I reply.

"Thanks. Hey, wanna hear something kinda funny?" Josh smirks.

"Tell me!" I scoot closer to him on the couch.

He faces his body towards me and begins to speak.

"So, Tyler and I were watching the Grammy's years ago in just our underwear and I turned to Tyler, we were no one at the time, I turned to him and said, 'you know if we ever go to the Grammy's, if we ever win a Grammy, we should receive it just like this.'" He smiles as I laugh at his story.

"Josh, you're going to possibly accept a Grammy award in your underwear?" I place a hand on his shoulder, still giggling a little bit.

"Yes I am."

-Josh's P.O.V-

"Josh?" I hear Tyler's voice as he enters the front door of my L.A. house with Jenna entering right behind him.

"Hey, is that the American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, rapper, and lead vocalist for American musical duo originating from Columbus, Ohio Twenty One Pilots I hear?" I open my arms to the both of them.

(A/N: don't ask why i put that in idk either)

The couple look at each other, slightly surprised but quite confused.

"Um...yes?" Tyler replies, unsure how to answer.

We all laugh and I greet the both of them with hugs as it's been a couple months since our last encounter.

"It's so good to see you again!" Tyler smiles.

"Uh, forgetting someone?" We all turn to see (Y/N) at the top of the stairs, grinning.

"Of course not!" Jenna smiles and runs up to meet my girlfriend.

They collide in a hug halfway up the stairs.

Tyler pats my back.

"So, you're definitely going through with this?" He whispers only to me.

"I'm gonna try." I answer back, also whispering.

Tyler pats my back once again, smiling.

"You've got this."

-Your P.O.V-

The Grammy's.

Tonight.

I'm getting ready with Jenna as the boys are getting ready together as well.

"So, you ready for tonight?" Jenna asks, adjusting one of her earrings.

"Yes, I'm so excited!" I beam as I slip into my shoes.

"Me too." She looks me up and down with a smile. "Wow, look at you!"

"Well, look at you!" I mimic Jenna as well as complimenting her.

She twirls as her yellow dress flows behind. She looked so lovely!

"Beautiful!" I laugh.

"I love your outfit!" She compliments back.

(A/N: CHOOSE UR GRAMMY DRESS/JUMPSUIT)

(A/N: tell me which one you picked!)

"Thanks! I love it too." I strike a pose and Jenna chuckles.

"C'mon, let's go see the boys." We lock arms and strut into the other room to find the duo.

We immediately catch Tyler and Josh's attention as they both awe over us.

We laugh and tell them they also look fantastic.

Checking the time, we decide to leave and head to the red carpet.

-Tyler's P.O.V-

We make it to the Grammy's carpet and show off our looks to everyone. I have to admit, we all looked pretty stylish.

About an hour into the award show, the time had come for our first nomination.

Jenna grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze, she smiles at me.

I smile back as Nick Jonas lists off the other nominees.

Then suddenly, I hear the winner. 

Twenty One Pilots.

.

.

.

.

A/N: I LOVE THIS CHAPTER

tbh looking back on that video made me so happy, i'm so glad i added it.

i hope you enjoyed as well

stay rad

-b

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

566 8 20
[Sequel to DLMA] In which Tyler has trouble remembering and Josh will do anything to have his best friend back.
437K 13.7K 38
❝THE FEELINGS MUTUAL, SUNSHINE.❞ ☼ Highest Ranking: #238 in Fanfiction ☼
20.2K 1.3K 45
«joshler» Tyler's suicidal, and Josh is too. «sequel to just children once» **LOTS OF TRIGGERS**
478K 31K 67
they grew up together, and were absolutely infatuated with one another. honey and lavender. ♡ #20 in fanfiction (12/20/16) ♡ #23 in fanfiction (12...