Falling For My Enemy // SEQUE...

By pinned-tae

"We have to go through these obstacles because these obstacles are what makes our love strong." @ 2017 [ se... More

outro;
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39 // THE END

chapter 21

8.3K 309 142
By pinned-tae

You've awoken me
But you're choking me
I was so obsessed
Gave you all of me
And now honestly
I've got nothing left.

- Dangerously, Charlie puth.

Aira's pov

I've never been so happy, I felt like nothing can ruin this moment. When we pulled away and when I looked into his eyes, all I could see was love and passion. Something that I didn't see in Jinyoung. Taehyung have his own way of making me feel on top of the world.

Taehyung sent me back home after the eventful night. He had exited the car to open the door for me and I chuckled at his gesture.

"Mi lady," He grinned as he held out his hand.

I took his hand and giggled, "Thanks,"

Then, he slammed the door shut behind me. He removed his hand to behind my back and turned to me as he stared down at me, smiling. I smiled shyly and looked down.

Then, I felt a finger lifting up my chin and met with sparkling brown orbs.

"You're so beautiful," Taehyung breathe while caressing my cheek.

I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes in content. I felt him moving in and in a matter of seconds, I felt his soft lips at the corner of my mouth, leaving a tingly feeling to it.

"Such a teaser," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh you want a kiss?" He smirked.

I grunt, removing his hands from my hips and walked past him to the front door but of course, he pulled me back by the wrist and turned me around in a swift motion causing me to gasp and land on his chest.

"Don't leave me hanging now," With that, he pulled me in a gentle short kiss. I felt him smile in the kiss before we pulled away and I bite my lips, breathing heavily.

"Thank you for the day, Tae. I very much enjoyed it." I gave him a wide smile before turning around to walk to the front door.

"Good night love!" He shouted, waving at me. I giggled and waved back.

I thought that was the end of my wonderful night until someone yelled my name causing me to turn back in confusion. There, infront of me was Jinyoung with a broken look on his face.

"Jinyoung.. what are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"How could you Aira? How could you do this to me?! It hasn't even been long and you're already back with Taehyung?! That's simply disgusting." He spat, looking mad.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, his last sentence make my anger rise up.

"Oh, I cheated now? And I'm not yours anymore, we are over."

Taehyung who haven't left watched us in confusion, as if figuring what was happening but I couldn't think about him right now. Yes, I told him Jinyoung cheated but I didn't tell that it was over between me and him beforehand.

"No, we're not over!"

"We are! Stop this, Jinyoung. I'm tired of arguing already. There is no more between us." Just when I thought nothing can ruin my night.

"That's why I'm here! I'm here to take you back," He grabbed my hands with a pleading look.

"Take her back? No! She's mine already." Taehyung instantly interrupted as he went to my side and put his arm around my waist.

Jinyoung glared at Taehyung's hand, "Don't interfere with our business."

"What business?" Taehyung scowled. "After you cheated on her and hurt her?"

"Stop talking bullshit, I never cheated on Aira." He gritted his teeth at Taehyung. Say what now.

"You're the one talking bullshit." Taehyung hissed.

He glared at Taehyung before turning to me. His face softened for a short while, "Aira, I did not cheat. Promise."

Too late Jinyoung.

"So, kissing a girl behind my back is not cheating?" I scoffed.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me as if trying to recall something until realisation hit him.

"You saw that..?" He questioned, guilt laced in his voice. 

"Just.. enough Jinyoung, I'm done," I shook my head and sighed.

"No wait! You got it all wrong!"

"Isn't it clear already? What part of 'it is over' do you not understand? The two of you are over, okay? So stop." Taehyung said with an annoyed expression.

"What part of 'mind your own business' do you not understand?" Jinyoung interjected.

"Aira's business is my business." Taehyung said through gritted teeth. "I'm her boyfriend. And what are you? Oh, that's right! Her ex. So step out of the line."

Jinyoung locks his jaw, their eye contact was so tense it'll catch fire. I tried putting my hand on Taehyung's arm to stop them two and I felt him softened up as he turned his head to me. I shook my head telling him to stop.

He let out a breath, "Let's get inside now." He said as he put his hand on my waist again and brought me inside.

That wasn't long until Jinyoung yanked me away from Taehyung's grasp by the arm, making a gasp escaped my mouth in shock. But Taehyung was fast to take me back and threw me aside carefully and suddenly, a punch was thrown on Jinyoung's face.

It turned into a fight. They were exchanging punches while I tried to stop them, shouting at them but it was no use. I don't think they even heard me.

"Yah stop! Jinyoung! Taehyung! Enough!!" I yelled, worried that the both of them was covered in bruises and blood. 

They both stopped and Taehyung turned to me with a furious look as he stood up from sitting on Jinyoung's waist. He got Jinyong pinned down. I gulped but kept my expression sharp towards them for fighting over something that isn't worth it.

"Just stop it, okay? Enough." I said to the both of them before turning to Jinyoung. "And you Jinyoung, what we had or used to had is over. Totally over. I'm not going back to you so stop chasing me around. Stop pleading because it's not gonna change a thing. And I'm already someone else's so I suggest you move on and find someone new."

"Even after our broke up and yet you still cried over me when you saw me kissing a girl?" Jinyoung speak with a bit of confidence in his voice.

I glared at him, that was not something to be proud of. "I cried because it hurts," I hissed, "I never knew you could move on that easily but that's it. If you can move on then so can I."

Remembering Taehyung was still with us, I averted my gaze to his sad ones. I immediately went forward to explain myself but he beat me to it.

"So you broke up with him beforehand already.." He said with realisation on his face.

••

Seeing this as an opportunity to meddle between the two, Jinyoung went to explain what Aira saw was a misunderstanding.

He only earned a glare from Aira as if saying 'can you not see I'm talking with someone else'. To say he was desperate to get Aira back was an understatement. Although it was kinda true that Aira got it all wrong but it is still wrong for him to try stealing her when she was already someone else's and it was clear that Aira and Taehyung were back together.

"I don't need an explanation Jinyoung. I believe what I saw. I won't take you back even if you were to explain to me anything. So, can you please just leave?" Aira sighed.

"But I-"

"God dammit, just fucking leave already! She doesn't want you back and I AM HER BOYFRIEND, I'M NOT going to let her go again." Taehyung gave Jinyoung a stern look.

Jinyoung only gritted his teeth together as he stared at the both of them furiously. His expression softened once it landed on Aira and he gave her a look of pain but Aira wasn't even looking at him though she can sense his stare.

He turned and left her place in agony. Tears was welling in his eyes as he got inside his car and drove out of the driveway. He was heartbroken because Aira was all that he had beside his grandparents but tonight marks the day of everyone that he love's offical farewell to him.

He didn't know what to do without Aira and once again, his mind became messed up. He was feeling anxious and heavy on his chest and he felt like the thing that he hate the most is coming back. The all too familiar feeling. Aira was the only one beside her not knowing about his illness have helped him unknowingly through the series of depression and sufferings. Aira was his motivation to continue living but now that she's not his anymore, what is he going to do with his life?

That's what he thought.

--------------------

HEEYY LOVELIES!! I'M BAACK! no my exam's not over yet, just a few days more :') i got sick during one of the days so now i have to resit the subjects that i missed on other days which prolonged my exam days. Yayy! (sarcasm intended) Anywaayy, back to the story, what do u guys think abt it? Who is wrong in here? Sense something?

HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT AND ENJOY!! ❤❤ do vote & comment, lols <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 98 56
"Even after 13 years, I continued to keep on searching for her, but little did I know that my childhood friend and the woman whom I loved so much sin...
93 35 14
"maybe loving you wasn't that hard... i just needed to understand you.." used to be enemies falling in love? let's see how it goes..
8.5K 568 21
"How is your relationship literally 70% arguing, 10% insults, 20% complaints about each other and you two are still the perfect couple." completed
77.5K 3.5K 37
- "I'll have to break all my promises in order for us to have a happy ending." [WARNING: Depression, cursing, violence, controversial/ triggering top...