Akai Ito / Red String (of Fat...

By MadelineAxelle

When the concept of red string of fate isn't as straightforward as it's supposed to be, untangling it will be... More

The Day They Meet
Hatred
Her Experiences
Alice's Visit
The Train Ride Continues
Intertwined
Home Away From Home
Jealousy
Solace
Isshiki's Farewell
Pride
Heartache
Which One?
Challenge
Lost of Purpose
Come Back to Me
Second Heartbreak is the Deepest
Hisako's Departure
The New Life
The Day They Meet (Again)
Realization
It's All Working Out (In the End)
Epilogue

Pre-game

3.4K 76 1
By MadelineAxelle

A month before Régiment de Cuisine is obviously filled with sweaty chef jackets, sliced fingers, stuffy kitchen, also restless body and mind. Her rebel peers such as Megumi, Takumi, and Sōma would go hunting for local food around Rebun Island on their breaks. Though they do ask her to come along, she mostly refuses the offer since she's been here a few times and choses to use her free time to rest.

The introverted side of her is just craving for hot chocolate and a good shoujo manga in this chilly Hokkaido weather. She wonders why her rebel peers-- no, her friends-- seem to have so much energy in them. Though most of the time, it's what uplift her.

As she's mesmerized by a well-crafted snowflake sticking on her window, she's silently thankful for all the bliss that's keeping her chin up during these darker times. Too many blissful moments and people around her that she's probably look back to this, and instead of shivering in fear, she'd smile.

With Sōma, Megumi, and Takumi by her side, she will fight against her father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.1K 30
From the moment they could hold a chef's knife, Hikari and her older twin brother Soma loved to cook. Creating new dishes was their passion, every ne...
254K 11.5K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...
50.1K 1.3K 20
[e. tsukasa] [completed] --she was raised to achieve victory. a perfect visage, a sharpened tongue, an unmatched mind and a heart that knows no bound...
125K 2.3K 31
Inspired by the Food Wars story "A Dish Worthy Of You" created by Nepgya. Enjoy.