Akai Ito / Red String (of Fat...

By MadelineAxelle

When the concept of red string of fate isn't as straightforward as it's supposed to be, untangling it will be... More

Hatred
Her Experiences
Alice's Visit
The Train Ride Continues
Pre-game
Intertwined
Home Away From Home
Jealousy
Solace
Isshiki's Farewell
Pride
Heartache
Which One?
Challenge
Lost of Purpose
Come Back to Me
Second Heartbreak is the Deepest
Hisako's Departure
The New Life
The Day They Meet (Again)
Realization
It's All Working Out (In the End)
Epilogue

The Day They Meet

7.8K 128 9
By MadelineAxelle

The first time she sees him is not actually during the entrance exam, it's when she takes a glance from the 5th floor window and sees Tōtsuki's front yard packed with hopeful applicants.

She sees him-- an inferiorly dressed redhead running his mouth irritatedly on a typical rich, talentless deadbeat blonde whose father would probably sell his soul just to get his son into Tōtsuki, but she knows too well it's not how the elite school works. The Nakiri heiress isn't sure why the redhead seems furious-- perhaps too furious towards that piece of worthlessness.

To her, they're probably nothing but fruits that fall from the same tree, fighting over who's better when she knows both of them are equally garbage.

With a hair flip, she chuckles pompously and continue her steps, wondering why she stops at the first place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 447 16
"๐•‹๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•–๐•ค...๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐• ." ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜‚...
530 21 5
Love courts despondency.
12.3K 181 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)
76.2K 1.7K 11
Sara Yukihira, fraternal twin sister of Soma Yukihira and daughter of Jลichirล Yukihira, has been cooking for 12 years of her life and has love every...