Strong, Truly Strong

By maxine247

Strong: Being able to withstand great force or pressure. America was strong. His parents had abandoned him... More

Strong
Native America
Big Sister Vinland
Babies!!!! And Magic?
Mexico and Mexica
Bonding
It's my time
The Lost Colony of Roanoke
Bye bye Big Sis.........Hello Strangers
(The Sad) Life of Colonization
Very Important
A Day in the Life of Being Alone and Growing Up.....Too Fast?
Back to America
Jones
The 13 Colonies.......and Boston
The Declaration of Independence
The American Revolutionary War
War Aftermath and 1812
Mexican American and The Civil War
The Spanish American War, The Great Depression, And Pearl Harbor
Mama Native America
The Great Space Race and NAFTA
9/11 and the Paris Attacks
Let the Good Times Roll
Strong, Truly Strong
Announcement
It's Up

New Siblings

7.5K 198 464
By maxine247

A Strong Person is
not the one who
doesn't cry.
A Strong Person is
the one who cries &
sheds tears for a
moment, the gets
up and fights again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just like last time, America and Canada had woken up early and made breakfast.

"Hey Mattie, do you ever wish that we weren't colonized ever?" America asked as he ate some eggs and bacon.

Canada nodded, "All the time."

"I wonder how our countries would have turned out."

"Well for starters, the British Empire mostly likely would rule the world since there would have been no American Revolution."

"Woah, I never though of that."

"I am so glad you won the war."

"Me too, or else if I lost, who knows what would have happened?"

"You would have probably been forced back to London and grounded for 3 years," A voice said, they turned around to see Maria and Argentina walking towards the table.

"Yeah, that sounds about correct but I would say you would have been grounded for maybe......10 years. And if you tried to get your independence again, England wouldn't have taken you seriously." Argentina said, getting some eggs.

"True," America said.

They all sat in silence as they ate, Diego and the rest of South America walked downstairs

The other countries soon came down, when they finished eating, they went back to the memories.

The colonies were once again alone in the house talking to each other. All of a sudden the door opened, they turned to see their parents walk in with loads of paperwork in their arms. 

"Yay, your back!!!!" They all said running to them.

The men put the paperwork down and hugged their children and kissed their foreheads.

"Bonjour chers, yes we're finally back, and we have much paperwork to do," France said as he picked up Canada.

The colonies' eyes widened, more paperwork?

Their parents were completely consumed in paperwork and meetings before they left for over a month and a few weeks, and now they were doing more paperwork?

"You have more paperwork to do?" America asked sadly.

They all nodded, the colonies all sighed.

France put Canada down and the three men grabbed their work, North America sadly watched as their parents walked down the hallway to their offices.

They knew that they weren't coming out for a long time. 

The memory changed and it was now night. 

France, England, and Spain still weren't out of their offices.

"Their probably going to stay in there all night," Mexico said sadly.

"Why are they so busy?" Mexica asked the older twins. 

America sighed, "I don't know, but I wish they weren't so busy."

The children all sighed and the older twins went to make dinner, when they were done, they cleaned up and went upstairs for bed. 

The countries watched in sadness as more memories passed with North America being alone while England, France, and Spain went out to meetings and stayed in their offices and did paperwork.

The memory changed. ( America and Canada are now 7 and Mexicos are 5)

It seemed a bit cloudy like it was about to storm.

North America walked downstairs only to find their parents not there, they weren't in the kitchen or their offices.

"Are they here?" Mexica asked, they all started to look for a note.

Usually, their parents would tell them if they were gonna leave or if they had left they would have left a note on the table in the table.

But there was nothing.

The siblings all spilt up in pairs and started to look for their fathers around the house. 

They checked their bedrooms, the backyard, the front yard, the guestrooms, everywhere.

And they still couldn't fine them.

As they all rushed back to the kitchen, they all seemed scared- no terrified.

The countries could see the fear on their faces.

"Did they leave us?" Mexica asked with tears in her eyes.

"They must have not wanted us," Mexico said sadly, "I knew it."

All of a sudden, thunder boomed and the children all jumped.

America started breathing heavily, the others looked at him, "Breath Alfie," Canada told them.

America was trying but he just couldn't get enough air,  "But Mattie, their gone and-and there's another storm- and- and they don't want us, they really don't. What if they leave us here fever?" Tears were falling and he looked like he was about to faint.

He was hyperventilating, and if he didn't stop soon he would faint.

A few countries were getting scared for young America.

More lightening struck and Alfred started breathing even faster.

"Breath slowly," China said to himself.

His siblings didn't know what to do, they all looked scared and were all crying.

Ayiana and Kumaijiaro rushed towards the children quickly, "Maska," Kumaijiaro said, America turned his head to him but still couldn't catch his breath, "Breath slowly."

"I-I.....I can't," he cried out, he was starting to shake, "I can't breath," He cry and shake even harder.

"Inhale," Kumaijiaro said, America did so, "Exhale," America did so again and started to catch his breath, "Keep doing so." He nodded and kept breathing in and out.

He was calming down more and more.

Thunder boomed again and lightening struck again. They all jumped and started to cry even more.

"It's going to be okay," Kumaijiaro said trying to comfort them.

America's breathing finally calmed down, he started to cry harder.

That experience he just had was terrifying, he thought he was going to die.

America felt tears come up as he watched the memory, that day was horrible.

Their colonizers hadn't told them that they went out to sea, there was a hurricane going on, and he had a panic attack.

It was terrifying.

If Kumaijiaro wasn't there, he probably would have fainted.

That was his first panic attack but wasn't his last, he had a few more when he was sent back to America, luckily he wasn't alone. Ayiana was there with him.

But it was still terrifying.

Kumaijiaro led the children to the couch as they all cried, America was crying the hardest he was still recovering from the panic attack.

He tried to comfort them, America laid his head on Kuma as he tried to calm down.

"I think they went out back to sea," Kuma suddenly said.

The four children looked shocked before they looked hurt.

"They- they didn't tell us?" Mexico sniffled.

"They don't care about us do they?" Canada sighed.

"I want to go home," Mexica said, they all nodded, "This isn't home."

The younger twins and Canada all comforted America who was whimpering a little, before Mexico and Canada went to make breakfast.

The hurricane continued and every time thunder boomed, they all would jump and blink back tears.  

North America felt tears come to their eyes as they remembered that day, it was one of the worst days of their life.

Their colonizers and most of the other countries felt tears come to their eyes as they watched the memory too.

Countries were glaring or shaking their head at England, France, and Spain. 

Dang they were really bad parents.

Their other children were speechless at how their oldest siblings were treated.

No wonder they all had a horrible personal relationship with their parents. 

The hurricane went on, scaring the children who had covered themselves with blankets on the couch and were shaking in fear underneath them.

They were so scared that they didn't even eat their breakfast yet.

The storm wasn't going away and it was still raining heavy, but the thunder and lightening were going away.

The Mexicos and Canada took off their covers and walked to the table to eat.

"Alfie?" Mexica asked.

America still had his head on Kuma, he was still in shock from his panic attack, he was just staring up at the roof.

"Babies, I'm so sorry for what you all had to go-" North America blocked out France.

He wasn't sorry when he didn't do anything to stop America from being sent back to his country.

He wasn't sorry for when he insulted America.

He wasn't sorry when he along with Spain and England had left them alone for months without even telling them that they were going.

He wasn't sorry at all.

Now, he was sorry!?!

Yeah, they weren't hearing this.

Canada got off his chair and walked over to his brother, he grabbed America's hand, "Alfie, breakfast is ready."

America looked at his brother, "Oh," he said before slowly getting up, Canada led him to the table and America climbed up on a chair.

"Why does everyone have to leave us?" Mexico asked sadly.

The siblings all silently ate together in tears, as they thought about how their parents just left them like that.

Did they even care for them at all?

Did they even want them?

The memory started to fade away.

A few countries were actually crying a bit at the memory, while some were trying not to cry.

Their former colonizers didn't know.

But that was the day, North America's  relationship with them started to strain and their trust started to shatter.

The memory changed ( America and Canada are now 8, Diego and Maria are 6)

It was the evening, there was a festival going on. The Mexicos looked older, they were dancing with some other children their age.

America and Canada were in a nearby store, they were buying bread, some fruits, and other things.

"Wait, how are you all buying things?" England asked.

"We got bored staying in the house and helped an elderly man the first time we visited the town," Canada said, "He gave us some money as a reward and a thank you. It was a lot of money, we tried giving it back but he insisted that we take it." 

The older twins came out of the store with a huge bag full of bread, fruits, cookies, churros,  chicken, and more. They watched their siblings dance for awhile before deciding it was time to go.

A few countries frowned at that, America and Canada were still children, they only looked 8, they should have gone and danced too.

"D, Mar!!!" They called to their younger siblings.

The Mexicans twins heard their older brothers call for them, said goodbye to their friends, and ran to the older twins, they all started to walk back to Spain's house.

The older twins grabbed two apples out the bag and handed them to the Mexicos before taking two for themselves. They all ate them as they walked down the road, it started to get windy.

While they were walking, they heard some chirping and looked up above them.

There two baby birds in a nest, they seemed scared and sad.

"Where are your parents?" Canada asked.

They started to chirp a bit.

"Dead?!" All the siblings said at the same time.

This caught alot of countries of guard.

"What happened?" Maria asked, they listened to the birds chirp.

"Oh," Diego said, "That's horrible."

"What happened?" Poland asked.

"Their parents died in a fight with a few other birds," Canada said.

"That's horrible," Lithuiana said getting nods from every nation.

All of a sudden, the wind knocked the the nest out of the tree, the birds started falling, the Mexicos put out their hands and as soon as they caught the birds, they all felt a shock and jumped.

"You guys just bonded," America said.

"Can we keep them?" The younger twins asked the older ones.

America and Canada nodded, "But when they come back we'll have to talk to them." America said, Canada said.

He was talking about when their parents come back to find that they have two more pets.

The younger twins were so happy that they hugged their older brothers.

"What are you going to name them?" Canada asked.

"I don't know yet." Both Mexicos responded.

"We better get going." America said, the Mexican twins nodded and they all started heading back to Spain's house.

The countries watched as memories passed with the Mexicos taking care of the birds.

A few awwed as they watched Ayiana also care for the bird twins like she was their own mother.

She taught them how to fly and would feed them.

The memory changed, (3 months later,) there was snow falling outside and it was very dark.

The siblings were America's room.

The Mexicos were crying into America's chest.

"It's going to be okay guys, this will be over soon." He gently pushed the two back to they were both laying on parallel sides of the bed.

Canada came with wet towels and placed them on the younger twins' forehead.

"It has to be something with their country, or maybe the flu?" Canada said as he tried comforting Diego while America tried comforting Maria.

The Mexicos were running high fevers. Both of them had woke up crying at the same time causing Canada and America to wake up and check on them. As soon as they felt the younger twins'  foreheads, they knew something was wrong and they moved them to America's room.

Canada went downstairs.

"Hey bastards you okay?" Romano walked in and seemed shocked when he saw the Mexican twins crying.

"They have fevers," America said as he tried to comfort the two crying children.

He suddenly noticed that Maria looked like she was about to throw up, "Um, Romano can you please get me two buckets or trash bins?"

Romano nodded and left.

"It hurts Alfie, it hurts," Maria cried as she curled up into a little ball, her stomach was killing her.

He rubbed her back,"Shh, I know Mar. Don't worry, it's gonna be okay, I promise."

Their colonizers felt horrible, they should have been there to help their children.

They were gonna make this right.

Canada came back with two bowls of soup.

"Can you guys sit up?" America asked gently.

The Mexicos slowly sat up against the wall, Canada and America blew on the bowls a little before giving it to them along with spoons.

Romano came back with two trash bins.

The Mexicos ate less than half of the soup, their stomachs still hurt and they were silently crying. When they stopped eating, they handed the bowls back to their brothers.

The two children were still crying because of the pain, America and Canada sat next to them and started to sing the lullaby that their mother and sisters use to sing to them.

It worked and the Mexicos peacefully went to sleep.

The older twins went to Canada's room got some sheets and pilliows and slept on the floor of America's bedroom.

They wanted to give their brother and sister as much space as possible but also wanted to stay close to them too.

The Mexicos would either wake up crying or be throwing up and America and Canada would wake up to comfort them.

This was happening like every 30 minutes

Countries felt bad for the children especially the other former colonies.

Philippines remembered when she was sick once, Spain had stayed up the whole night with her the whole night.

But North America didn't have that. They had to go through it alone.

The Mexicos were extremely thankful  for their brothers. They had taken care of them even though they were only 20 years older.

If it had just been them, they probably wouldn't have known what to do.

The memory changed, the Mexicos were still crying.

"They still feel really warm," America said, feeling Diego and Maria's foreheads, "Maybe we should get them some medicine from town."

They couldn't find any medicine in the house. 

"But it might be about their countries so it wouldn't help that much," Canada replied.

"But maybe it can help their fevers go down, or if it's the flu it can help end their fevers."

Canada nodded, "Maybe we can leave them with Romano?"

"No!!" Both Mexicos said before starting to cry some more, "Don't leave us," Maria cried.

"We're not going to leave you, guys," America said rubbing their backs to comfort them.

"Maybe I could go and get it?"

"Maybe, but it's really dark outside, so I'll have to go with you...... And looks like we'll have to take them with us."

Canada nodded, "It's snowing so we need coats."

Canada got all their coats, scarfs, hats, boots, and gloves. The older twins put theirs on before dressing  the Mexicos. They grabbed bags and some money to take with them.

Romano walked in the room, and they told him where they were going, "Are you bastards sure about that?"

They nodded, "We have too, their sick." America said. 

"But it's snowing outside."

"We'll be back soon," Canada said.

"Hold up, I'm going with you." Romano went to grab his coat, hat, gloves, and scarf.

When he came back, America and Canada picked up their sick siblings who were crying into their shoulders, and started to walk downstairs, Romano, Kumaijiaro, and Ayiana followed.

They opened the door and headed out.

It was snowing a bit hard, but the children kept walking.

The Mexicos were silently crying and whimpering into their brothers' shoulders.

The snow started to pick up which made it hard to see so Kumaijiaro and Ayiana led the way.  

They finally got to the town's doctor's office and went it.

A woman saw them, "Is there anything I can help you with ninos?"

The older twins motioned to the Mexicos, "Our little brother and sister have fevers, do you have any medicine for it?" Canada asked. 

She nodded and went in the back, she came out with some herbs and a liquid.

"Put them on the bed," she pointed to the beds in the room.

The older twins nodded and gently put the Mexicos down on the bed.

The woman place cool towels on their foreheads and poured the liquid she had into two cups, "Drink this," she gave the cups to the Mexicos and they did so. She then gave them the herbs, "Eat this." They nodded and did so.

They laid back on the bed and peacefully feel asleep.

The woman smiled and gave America and Canada the liquid and herbs.

"Thank you," They both said, Canada got out the money to pay her. 

"No, this one is free," She said.

The twins and Romano looked up at  her shocked, "Are you sure?" he asked.

She nodded and looked at the sleeping children, "You are very good big brothers."

Many countries nodded at that.

They smiled, "Thank you!!" They went over to the bed and picked up the younger twins.

"You can stay here the night," the woman said.

Canada opened the door, "That's okay, we don't live far." America said and they headed out.

The memory changed.

Once they got back to the house, America and Canada took of their and the Mexicos coats, boots, scarfs, gloves, and hats.

They said goodnight to Romano and put Maria and Diego back on America's bed.

The older twins went back to the floor and fell asleep.

The memory started to fade.

 "Wow, you two are great big brothers," Malaysia said, getting nods.

The siblings and Romano were talking, the Mexicos looked better now.

A new memory formed, (2 months later)

The door opened and England and France walked in.

"Your back." North America said, they weren't really that excited as they were last time since they knew that their parents would only leave them again. 

They all smiled and nodded.

America nodded four people hiding behind England and France's legs, "Hi, who are you?" he asked.

The two men turned around and looked at their newest children and moved out the way so they could be seen.

Two girls and two boys.

France picked up the little girls.

England looked at North America and Romano, "These four are your younger brothers and sisters." He pointed at one of the of the boys, "This is Australia," he pointed at the other boy, "And this is New Zealand."

France motioned to the little girls in his arms , "These two are Senegal and Haiti."

"Hi," North America waved.

The four children shyly waved back.

The memory changed,

The door opened and Spain walked in with a little girl in his arms.

"Spain who's this?" Maria asked.

Spain seemed a bit surprised at Maria calling him Spain but smiled anyway.

"Hi!!" The little girl cheerfully said waving.

"This is your little sister Philippines,"  He put her on the floor.

She smiled at North America, her hair had flowers in it.

"I like your flowers," Maria said.

"Thank you," she took a flower out of her hair and started telling Maria about it, Haiti and Senegal came over to see it too. 

The countries watched as memories passed showing North America playing with their new siblings. England, France, and Spain were actually sticking around.  

But America started to frown.

He knew what the next memories would be about.

He didn't really talk about the time he spent in his country before the Revolutionary to his siblings, because it was painful. 

He knew the memories wouldn't be pretty.

Some of them were dark.

Especially the witch trials.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Wow this book is at 911 views already! And there's a chance that I may update twice a day sometimes, depends on how long the chapter.

Also the time America spends in his country as a 9-10 year old may be about 1 chapter and then I might go straight into start of the Revolutionary War, unless you guys have any ideas for what I should do for the huge time skip.

I feel like adding this for some reason: But I was listening to Papaoutai by Stromae. The song translates to 'where are you Papa'

And just imgaine, North America listening to the song and immediately breaking down.

I think I might add that in a chapter.

Because I love making my favorite continent suffer.

*laughs like a maniac*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 202 8
It was a normal world meeting.England and France fighting,America yelling about being a hero,Canada being ignored,and Germany was about to explode.Bu...
81.6K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
45.5K 854 24
Amelia misses the days when she was actually loved. Her parents England ,France and Spain probably hate her. The only ones who probably loves her ar...
518 43 14
{STORY DISCONTINUED and I'm probably never gonna finish it whoops} The world is ending, obviously. America never really paid attention to the news, o...