Our little sister // 1D and 5...

By luminousredamancy

"We know you got some things from us. After all, you are our little sister!" ++ Elisa Edwards is a normal, ho... More

Thinking and promoting
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ✌
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42/Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 3

10.1K 299 41
By luminousredamancy

Elisa's P.O.V

I was limping out of the Principle's office. They (One Direction and Principle Mayce) took notice and the principle said "Stop!"

I freeze on my spot and turn around, slowly.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are you really sure you tripped?" Niall asked.

"Tell us the truth Ms. Edwards" Principle Mayce said. I'm too shocked to reply. Why, you ask? The principle only uses our last names unless it is important.

"No..." I said, as quiet as possible.

"What was that?" She (the principle) asked.

"No" I say, defeated.

"Then, what happened?" Liam asked.

"She got bullied" Elianna said, looking down.

She looked at me and mouthed "I'm sorry"

I mouthed "It's okay" back.

"You got what?!" They all say in unison and I cringe.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" The principle asked, seriousness in her voice.

"We didn't want trouble," I said "and if I tell you, the I get beaten and my friends too."

"You should tell me these things" She said, calming down.

"We know" we (Mitch, Vin, Yanna, Derek, and I say at the same time) said, in unison.

"I've noticed something else too" Principle said.

"And what might that be?" I ask, curiousness in my voice.

"You always wear long sleeves" The principle replied, and my eyes widened in shock.

"I just like it" I said, plainly.

"Okay...." she said with suspicion in her voice.

"Now go to the infirmary" she adds.

We nod.

Louis' P.O.V

I have tons of questions in my head that is left unanswered.

You might be wondering why we're in this school.

Well, management told us that we are supposed to donate of our money -supposedly for a music video-, to this school. And we actually love the idea.

Why this school? Because this is the school of people who are trying to help people who has no education at all. Or let's just say that they help other schools too, and that needs tons of money. And by the way they help the lower class schools. Those kind of school that is for the poor people.

Yeah.

The questions that are left unanswered are: Why do they bully her? What does she mean by 'she likes wearing long sleeves'? Why is she acting weird when the Principle ask her that? Is she hiding something that we're suppose to know? and many, many more.

I wish I could know. But sadly it's her choice to either tell us or not.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●●~

Crappy chapter. but hey atleast I tried.

Please fan, favorite, or whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.1K 15
You're an American teenager who just moved to Sydney, Australia. As you go throughout your days at your new school, you meet 4 wonderful band boys, C...
67.1K 1.1K 19
Aimée is a 16-years-old, brown haired girl from Southampton. She's doing ice-skating and she's doing very well on it. One day, her and her father wen...
3.1K 100 57
Abby and clover are sisters of Niall and Liam from one direction and they find life really boring until they find out that the 1d boys are going on t...
734 4 30
Second book to This Can't Be//Shawn Mendes. Two years later, everyone is famous now. Dream all came true. The boys are rising actors and attending ev...