ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾8☽

20.1K 967 517
By poppyayay

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 10 |
Ep. 8 Try me Bitch
not edited

'He's got some strength, this guy...' Vasco thought 'He is powerful!'

'Is he mad?' Daniel thinks as he continues with his pretty boy grin 'What should I do?'

'He's just sitting there grinning!' Vin Jin stood surprised as he gritted his teeth.
'Like it's not a big deal?' Zack thinks as sweat dropped down his forehead

'He's stronger than I thought! This could get out of hand!' Vasco's right hand man thinks logically 'Beating him wouldn't be worth it if there's a chance that Vasco will lose in front of everybody, it would be a disaster!'

'Handsome guys are always bad... Should I teach him a lesson?' Vasco debates in his head.

If Vasco lost to him! It would be a disgrace to Burn Knuckles!

"But wait" Another member of Burn Knuckle whispered to him, big eared guy turned his head to him as the guy continued "If Vasco beats the new guy... Wouldn't his girlfriend be pissed?"

Big eared guy suddenly got a strike of realisation. A small sweat drop started dripping down his side burns 'He's right! If Vasco would beat up Daniel—!'

The Mountain Lion would also come after us!

'Rumor even has it that she could wipe out an army full grown men easily even if they came at her all at once (this is highly exaggerated)!' He thinks nervously.

This was  lose-lose situation, and so many eyes are on us!

'I've decided to punish you' Vasco pulls back his fist, ready to strike

We can't let him fight!

"Haha! Yeah! So you thought he was someone else?" Big ears swoops in as he laughs nervously, trying to weave back the conversation before scratching the back of his head with a kind facade.

"Yeah I did... Sorry" Daniel apologizes again as he lets go of Vasco's arm.

"Nah it happens! I totally get y'a, sometimes I do that too." Jace grins, effectively standing in between Vasco and Daniel.

Jace Park?

''What class are you in? Fashion?" Jace was trying to make small talk at this point, and somehow it was working.

"Yep..." Daniel purses his lips uncomfortably.

"Oh so you're the new guy!"

"Yes... I am."

'We missed a good fucking show... Jace' Vin tsked, his tongue clicks again as he stood impatiently.
'That guy, at least big ears ain't stupid' Zack leaned back with his hands in his pockets.

"Let's just forget this happed and enjoy your meal, alright." Big ears smiles sweetly as Daniel was somewhat moved by his kindness.

"Okay! Thank you so much!" Daniel beamed up at him happily, naively thinking what a nice guy big ears was. He digs into his food like instructed as Jace fakes his smile for a bit longer.

"The real deal"
"He stood up to Vasco!"
"Sick!"
"He's hot!"
"Nobody can pull down the power couple!"
"Y/N and Daniel forever!"

Big ears suddenly thinks of something as he smiles at Daniel once more, "So sorry if I'm intruding but I'm, where is your girlfriend? That girl, I think her name is Y/N?"

"Y/N? My girlfriend?" Daniel suddenly blushes cutely as he shakes his head "She's not my—"

"The fuck do you want?"

"!!"

You sat up properly as you regained consciousness. Surprising Zoey and everybody else in the room, especially Vasco and big ears as they stared at you.

The entire Architect team were instantly mesmerized by your looks as Jace looks at you with wide eyes.

'Fuck! They weren't kidding when they said she was gorgeous.' He thinks as he can feel his ears getting hot and red.

"The hell you all staring for?" You frowned, eyebrows slanting down as you licked your dry lips.

When you had heard your name slipping out of multiple people's mouth, you woke up. You had no fucking clue of what was going on but you were on guard, I mean who wouldn't be when you suddenly wake up and a gang was in front of you.

That shit ain't right. An ambush is complete bullshit.

"Y/N" You heard the tattooed guy you saw yesterday muttered out as you finally noticed his presence. You saw his bangs covering over his face as a shadow loomed over his eyes.

This wasn't good, when you can't see their eyes in anime that means something was gonna go down.

"Do you like being taken advantage of by that guy?" Vasco spoke as his fists clenched, you can see him tremble a bit as you tilted your head.

'...'

"Excuse me, the fuck?" You questioned.

"So all you do is stand on the sidelines, watching your boyfriend openly cheat and drag people around to do his bidding!" Vasco declared his own made up conclusion as you spaced out a bit.

'¿Que pasa?' You gave him your best blank Saitama face. Wanting to say something back to him but honestly you were so shook about that scenario popping out of nowhere that you just even couldn't open your mouth.

"Hey little guy... Don't surrender to guys like that, believe in yourself." Vasco spoke to Jiho as tears ran down his cheeks, he turned back as he walked out of the cafeteria with his equally confused gang.

Silence filled the air this time as only one thought crossed everybody's mind.

Wtf?

"Hmm..." A certain magenta haired, hairdresser hummed 'Y/N L/N. I don't really care about what just happened but... She's pretty and a bit hot headed, but maybe she'll let me cut her hair?'

"Eli try this!" One of his admirers said
"Eli, take a look at my hair would ya?"

***

"No" You said as you immediately rejected the offer.

What was currently happening was that the three goons had tried to convince you to come with them on a 'get together'. Something that Daniel and you were both invited to or something.

"But why? It's just a little get together to start off the new semester on the right foot!" Robbie smiled nervously at you, seeming to want to get on your good side now.

"It's just for today" Dumbass smiled slyly, his nose still healing as you saw he had bandages over.

"Just join please." Jackie Chan pled, "Daniel will be coming too!"

"No" You rolled your eyes as Mira, who sat next to you, completely agreed with your decision.

"I mean, friends should be acquainted"

Daniel's ears went big as he smiled widely. 'A get together! A valuable time for friends! Finally friends, how I dreamt of this moment! Life with friends, I was so lonely! You guys, are really good guys after all!'

"Please come!"
"See ya at 7?"
"You can come right!?"

"Alright, I'll go. I have a couple hours to spare." Daniel grins as he placed a hand on his chest, as if he didn't get beaten up by these bastards a few chapters back.

"Daniel, Nani the fuck my guy?" You raised an eyebrow as you crossed your arms.

"Don't worry Y/N, you don't need to come if you don't want." Daniel said with a brilliant toothy grin, only to be so hard headed that those words actually affected you on a deeper level.

"wut."

"Oh, I'm just saying that if you're tired you don't have to come. I know that your sleep schedule is very strict and all" He gave you a caring look.

You pinched the bridge of your nose, Daniel... Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.

Danny boy, my son, my childe.

You do not just hang out with people who had ganged up and jumped you.

I mean, that's common sense, right?

You looked up, ready to say all your intruding thoughts out loud as you were only faced with eyes so innocent that you swore this man had never even swat a fly in his life.

Fuck, he's not gonna budge even if I tell him. And his feelings will get hurt too.

Fuck it.

"I'm going." You sighed in defeat, holding your head down low.

"Really?" Daniel was taken back as his hard headiness was just pissing you off by this point.

The goons were going some sort of celebratory victory dance as they all yelled, 'Hurrah!' 

'Hm... Does Y/N like...?' Mira sighs as she shakes her head 'No, it can't be.'

But on the other side of the room sat a pretty nosy Zoey as she eavesdropped on the entire conversation.

***

"Where is this place anyway" You asked, not very excitedly as he only plastered that stupid smile on his face.

"It's over there, I think. Behind the lens shop he said" Daniel said, pointing over a corner as you immediately saw how suspicious the place looked.

Daniel leads you as you gotten more and more suspicious at how the place looked. It was in a run down alley way, inside a suspicious looking restaurant, and on the second floor.

Through you knew immediately what was gonna happen next, you wondered why Daniel hasn't noticed it yet.

Daniel walks up to the double doors as he opens it for you and him, he smiles as he greets everybody

"H-Hi!"

Almost like a punch, the strong cigarette smell hits your lungs as a tint of booze was hidden inside the haze.

"Oh you're here"
"It's Y/N and Daniel"
"Sit down!"

As the hazy place started to clear up, you could see Zack Lee smoking a cigarette, the three goons obviously not up to any good, and a random Zoey sitting as she waved her hand towards them.

Yes, this was obviously a hangout for rebellious teenage wannabes who ever wanted was their parents love.

"This place was hard to find, eh?"
"You don't need an ID here!"
"Danny, Y/N, sit besides me!"

"What the fuck, why are they here?" Zack Lee said with shock as a cigarette was hanging off his bottom lip like a lifeline

"Hehe, tada surprise!"

"Come and sit you guys, you must be hungry" Jackie Chan offered

"I came by myself and happened to meet them. This must be fate ♡" Zoey smiles like a cute yet calculating mouse.

"Danny sit here!" Zoey patted the seat next to him once again "Y/N you can sit next to me too~"

"No there's space next to Zack"
"What the fuck are you guys up too?"
"What you pig you sit here?!"
"You bitch!"
"Lol"

I want to go home.
Thought both Y/N and Daniel.

"For my microwaveable dinner." Y/N thought.

"For my life." Daniel regretted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.1K 32
"I wonder what's going to get you killed first; Your naivety or your blind trust in people." Dysfunctional family, lack of friends, self hatred, a sm...
126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
55.2K 3.1K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...
528K 24.3K 100
🌸Y/n L/n is the leader of the well known group named as Wolf Bite, they were famous because they were the strong and unbeatable force among the othe...