ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾7☽

21K 1K 897
By poppyayay

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 9 |
Ep. 7 Don't touch my boy (space) friend

You opened the door as you surveyed the outside, seeing nobody in the store you felt relief.

Until you realized there had to be someone in the store, and that someone was... "Where tf is Daniel?"

You walked out of the bathroom, trudging around to find him as you eventually saw his familiar figure out the window.

"Hey Danny—" Your eyes widen as you cut yourself off when you saw the three goons in your fashion department (Robbie, Jackie, and Dumbass) stepping back in fear as Robbie gets grabbed by the collar midair by some guy with a growing stubble and hair split in the midst of his head.

Your eyes than landed on Daniel, who's standing next to a dorky guy. But what really got your blood pumping was purple and blue marks already forming on Daniel's body and face.

Your eyebrows slanted downwards as you walked calmly out of the automatic doors, as they opened for you.

You walked right up to the other two guys, they seemed just as shocked to see your familiar face.

"Y/N what're you—"

You didn't skip a beat as you grabbed onto Jackie Chan's hair and kneed him in his face. You did this quickly— Jackie didn't even have any time to react, he screamed as he held onto his shattered cartilage, which reduced to his knees. He attempted to hold onto his broken nose gently as blood seeped through his fingers.

You suddenly whipped your body around to pull back your fist and sunk it deep inside the third guy's stomach. He tried to dodge at first but his heavy body was already down before he could realize. Being knocked out in an instant as he starts to drool on the pavement.

"Weak boy." You pointed an accusing finger at them, "Stop bullying. Bullying bad. Yesseth"

"Y-Y/N?!" You heard the dorky guy stuttered out loudly as you only turned around to lock eyes with Daniel.

"Aye you good?" You spoke, ignoring the brown headed kid and the other tall guy who was handling Robbie. You stepped over the unconscious dude's body, ignoring the utter screams of pain from another, to give Daniel a squeeze on his shoulder. "You paying for my ramen noods."

Daniel only snaps out of his daze as he nods with a kind but crooked smile. "I-Uh of course. I was already... already gonna do that but-"

A sudden thud sound alerted you as it caused you to trip back. You saw a huge tattooed guy drop Robbie as he looks at you with a faint blush on his cheeks.

He looked like a deer caught in headlights as he tried to mutter out some words, only for it to sound like gibberish.

"What in the oompa loompa sign language before Willy Wonka basically enslaved them did you just say?"

"Hold on Y/N! He was trying to help us!" Daniel shouts, "Please don't break his nose too!"

***

"Sorry for that insult, and thanks for helping my friend" You said before pouring some stolen mints into his hands, he only sat shyly on the sidewalks as he held a poker face and a blush on his cheeks "I don't have much on me so this is all I could get you. Sorry"

"Y-Y-Ye" He stuttered out as he grasped the tiny mint in his two hands, treating the mint like a small infant. He only stared at the candy in his hands as his ears turned red.

'Man, this dude good?' You think as you gave him a weird side glance. 'His tats are hella cool through.'

"Yeah, I should also thank you, Vasco and Y/N" The dorky bowl cut head brunette said.

"Y-Y-You know me?" Tabasco looks up at the dorky guy meekly.

"Yeah of course! Who doesn't know you? You're the head of Burn Knuckles man." The dorky guy smiled "My name is Jiho, I'm in the fashion department with Y/N"

'He's in my class?' You thought to yourself, 'Damn I forreal need to pay attention to my surroundings.'

"Y-Y-Yeah, of course" He spoke in his shy and stuttering voice as you stood next to Daniel.

"Your shift is almost over, let's get going home boy." You directed at chubby Daniel as you jabbed your thumb the other way.

"Alright Y/N" Daniel said as he got up, you felt a sudden grip on your wrist as you looked at who had the audacity to even touch you.

The urge to drop kick the person who popped your personal bubble rises in your conscious.

"Y-You're really nice" Vasco said with a blushing expression, looking down as he looked like a school girl with her first love.

...

You placed a hand on his shoulders, a look of complete and utter empathy crossing your face.

"Keep telling yourself that buddy. "

And that's how you met Vasco
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NEXT DAY; LUNCH PERIOD.
"Yeah, almost set, just need one more" The dorky guy with brown hair spoke to his 'masters' on the phone. Trying to balance all three lunches on his hands and head as he sets up the lunch table.

'Tsk tsk' Some nosy girls nearby clicked their tongues as they gave the dork a dirty look.

'Now when do I eat?' He thinks before sitting down patiently. Suddenly a buzz of student started gossiping, the cafeteria became louder as the dork instantly knew what was happening. 'The transfer students must be coming!'

''Danny? Let's eat together~'' Zoe tried hugging Daniel's arm as you walked next to him. You wore a (favorite color) hoodie with some sweatpants underneath your uniform skirt today, you were hoping to catch your entourage off guard so they wouldn't recognize you if you put your hood up.

You had just cleared the whole Danny and you weren't dating fiasco to Zoe too, in which she was pretty glum about this entire morning.

Since apperently that was the new hot gossip of the school after the Zack thing.

After explaining it through she began to claimed that you should be her new friend and that she wanted to hang out sometimes.

So you only placed a hand on her shoulder as you kept her at arm's length. Giving her a serious face that looked like a character from Jojo's bizarre adventure, you explained that you rather be introverted scum.

Walking into the cafeteria, the usual people gawking at your good looks, and Daniel just roaming around to find a lunch table; he notices the dorky dude sitting all by himself as Daniel came up to him with a huge smile plastered on his face. Standing back with Zoe— you turned ninety degrees and put your right foot out as you placed your hands in the comfort of your hoodie's pockets.

"You're in the same class right? Let's eat together" Daniel suggests as you could swear that flowers bloomed at the sight of his pretty smile.

"Woah, why him?"
"Crazy"
"Jealous~"
"I want to sit with them too~"
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As Zack Lee and the three goons from yesterday walked in with bandages wrapped on their wounds they stood wide eyed at the new member of one of the most popular lunch tables. Zack tried to comprehend why their bread slave was sitting with Daniel and Y/N as he crossed his arms.

'Our pansy servant, what the hell is he doing there?' They all thought as they analyzed the scene with Jiho sitting next to you.

You were sitting across from Daniel as Zoe clung onto Daniel's arm. Which was regular at this point, since Daniel didn't really seem to have much of a reaction to it now either. Jiho wondered why he was sitting with one of the hottest gossiped about group right now, but he just had no idea.

Maybe they wanted him to be their slave? To run and get them food whenever they wanted like he did for Zack and the three goons. He had to admit through, it would've been definitely better to serve someone like Y/N, one of the goddesses of his school rather than Zack Lee and the ugly lugs he pulled around.

"So where do you live?" Daniel asked him in a friendly manner as the dork sits silently.

"He must be looking out for him"
"Heart of Gold"
"Such a nice guy"
"I'm jealous of Y/N, I want a boyfriend like him"

As usual, you ignored outside comments and tried to stack the pork cutlets on top of each other so they can all fit in your mouth.

"Wow— Is that her?!"

A surprised voice suddenly rang out, "The chick who took down Zack Lee?"

This comment made Zack flinch as he turned to find the voice's owner, 'Who the hell said that?'

"Wow, she's gorgeous" One of the commenter's friend's jaw slightly dropped.

"Drop dead bro" A sunglasses guy with a black hoodie said as he pulled down his lenses for a quick sec.

'He actually took off his sunglasses...' The tallest of them all thinks.

Vocal and Dance Dept?!

It's Vin Jin! And his two ruffian friends!

"I couldn't believe the news, I heard you lost to a chick. Damn, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt too, thinking this girl was gonna be some weightlifting wrestler type of bitch. But you got your ass handed by a scrawny babe lmfao!" Vin Jin smirked, "And seriously, look at you, you still drag around those three ugly ass characters around too, Zack Lee."

The three goons started to get defensive as they choked on their words 'I look good!' They all thought in unison.

"... Well... I lost to the Mountain Lion. But I can whoop your ass any day" Zack stood his ground as he gave a glare to Vin "And the rats you're hanging out with aren't normal either."

'You punk!' One of the VandD crew choked on their words as well.
'Why me?' The tall one who looked the least problematic sighed.

"You fucker."

"Wanna die?" Vin Jin scowled out in a scary manner, trying to defend his pride. He took a glance over to your direction, to see if you were watching.

'Holy damn.' You thought as you stuffed your face with food, not paying any attention of the tense atmosphere behind you, 'This soup is the OG, holy shit'

"Try me (bitch)" Zack said as his fist was only a centimetre away from Vin's face, a bead of sweat sliding down his forehead as he bites his bottom lip.

'Yep he's fast, if he really did punch me...' Vin Jin thought cuts off as Vin also had his hand a centimeter away from Zack's wrist.

'I would've been caught by him if I went through. Better knock him out in one shot' Zack strategized in his head as he pulls back his fist. 

"What's happening?"
"A fight?"

'S-Scary, he's always busy ' Daniel thought as you slurped your strawberry milk, the final thing of your lunch. You than laid your head on the table— falling into a food coma as your stomach felt nice and full.

'Hehe... Sleepy time.' You smiled to yourself as you rested your head.

"Y/N? Y/N? Are you dead?" Jiho asks.

"What? A fight?" Another voice was thrown in there as Danny saw him.
"Zack and Vin?'

Danny's eyes widens as he saw the guy from yesterday, 'Huh, that guy. He saved me yesterday! Vasco was his name I think!'

'I gotta say hi!'

"H-Hey!" Daniel stands up with a bright shine in his eye, gathering all his courage to mutter a simple greeting. Vasco only stood there with a dull look in his eyes, and a guy with big ears who looked to be Vasco's friend leaned in to whisper something in Vasco's ear.

"That's the new guy, I heard he actually picked the fight with Zack Lee and his woman came in to finish it, maybe that coward's picking a fight with us too?''

Vasco stares at Daniel's table, seeing the dorky guy from yesterday, and a hooded figure as well as his arm being accompanied with a woman's. Vasco's thought process starts.

The little guy from yesterday.

And he has a tramp on the other hand, is he cheating on Y/N?

And there's a hooded guy sleeping there too... During Lunch which is a time for eating not for naps!

Vasco knew his assumption was right, so making up his own conclusion:

Handsome guys are... Always bad!

[ Vasco, dawg, noooo ]

"Do I know you personally?" Vasco spoke with an intimidating tone as he glared down at Daniel "Do you know me?"

Daniel only shrinks back a little, wondering why he was acting so different from the Vasco yesterday. "I-Um..."

"You... know Y/N right?" Vasco asked as he placed his hand on Daniel's shoulder "She's a nice girl, defending her friends, so even if you're good looking..." A sudden grip was implied onto Daniel's shoulder as flinches in pain, he gives Daniel a deadly glare, "Don't screw around with her feelings"

There it is!

'The squeeze of death!'
'It's over!'
'Strong but stupid!'

He grabbed his shoulder!

We were brought to our knees!!!
The Burned knuckle crew thought as they cringed at the memory.

'Urk. He's strong' Daniel thought as he winced in a bit of pain 'Yeah he never seen me before... He must thought I was mean'

'Let's clear the air' Daniel grabbed Vasco's tattooed wrist as he slowly pried off his grip. With an surprising amount of strength, Vasco's eyes widens as Daniel started to play it off like Vasco's grip was nothing.

"Sorry if I had bothered you. I thought you were someone else" Daniel smiles innocently.

Huh?

What the? Vasco's grip? That guy just shook it off with one hand!

Vasco stood in surprise, trying to process why the coward who had made his girl fight another man was so strong.

Why was this pretty guy... so damn powerful?!

Daniel– :)?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 88 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
63.6K 2.7K 38
(moved to @/pierojisan) {DISCONTINUED} e·phem·er·al /əˈfem(ə)rəl/ 1. lasting for a very short time. . . . "you know that I don't trust you right?" ...
28.3K 1.3K 35
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
8.3K 541 27
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...