Life Changer (teacherxstudent...

By KaileyBrown0

Ivy Jones has just became an adult and is trying to recover from the years of abuse she had been put through... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

667 10 0
By KaileyBrown0

Ms. Roman's POV

I laid in my bed, thinking about the events of today.

Once 3rd period let out and lunch started, not as many students showed up as I would have thought. I had maybe 3, and one of them included Lauren.

I had to remind myself that I couldn't treat a student differently just because she had sex with the girl I'm currently fucking, but I couldn't help it. I could feel the jealousy rising in me.

She was so pretty. She had blonde hair, dimples, and a rocking body, obviously Ivy's type. So when she walked in, I was slightly aggravated, but played it off well.

As she sat at her desk, I approached her. "Hello, Ms. Stone. Anything I can help you with today?"

"Um, yeah. I got a few bad grades recently and I was wondering what all I need to do to get my grade up." She said, her eyes piercing straight through me. Her eyes were blue like mine, but they seemed far more fierce.

When I looked into them, I could see pain though. I knew Ivy had hurt her feelings in the hallway and I couldn't help but feel for her. Everything that was said, made me second-guess Ivy as well. Was I a game to her, just like Lauren?

As I looked through her assignments and the questions she missed, I gave her some advice. "A lot of the questions are the same, they're just worded differently. It's meant to trick you."

She looked up and nodded her head, smiling at me, "Understandable."

For some reason her smile gave me butterflies and sent tingles through me. I blushed and smiled back at her, trying to stay under control.

You're focused on Ivy, I warned myself.

But what if I was just a game to her too? What if she wasn't serious about me? I'm able to flirt a little, it's not like we're together. It's not like I'm going to fuck Lauren, too.

As I pointed out a mistake she made on the recent test, she grazed her fingers across mine and looked up at me.

The other students had left, realizing that it was much more boring than they had thought.

We were alone in the classroom and she took her index finger and rubbed it in circles on the top of my hand. It sent goosebumps up my arm.

"You look very gorgeous today, Ms. Roman." She complemented. "I can't stop thinking about when I saw you at the bar."

Part of me wanted to roll my eyes, because she obviously had not been thinking about it, she's been out fucking my girlfriend.

Girlfriend...

"Thank you, Ms. Stone. I would have never thought to see an underage student of mine at the same bar as me." I said, trying to act authoritatively.

The night at the bar was quite intense, she had flirted with me and was super kind, actually. And I was very thankful when she had grabbed my purse and brought it to me, instead of leaving it at the bar or keeping it for herself. There was plenty of money in my wallet that had remained untouched.

I rolled over in my bed, starting to feel uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep tonight and I don't know why the hell I felt so weird.

I remember how grateful I was when the school day was finally over, because I felt like I needed to see Ivy.

Lauren had turned me on and I had begun thinking dirty thoughts, because of how insanely gorgeous she was. I needed to remind myself the feelings I have for Ivy.

When I showed up at her job, she seemed shocked. It was obvious though, that she was ecstatic. Which instantly made me feel bad, because I was basically just flirting with another girl after things between us had went to... another level.

I had seen her end things with Lauren today, obviously for me, and then I go on and flirt with her in my fucking classroom.

I rolled over in my bed again, great job, Viola.

I needed to see Morgan soon, I needed advice. I didn't want to be judged and I needed someone to talk about things that I could trust. Morgan was definitely that person.

I began thinking about how I tensed up when Ivy touched me and that changed something in her gaze, I knew she thought something was up with me.

Why was Lauren having this affect on me? After everything Ivy and I have been through, I did want to be with her. I trusted her with a lot of things.

I sat up in my bed and bent my knees up to my chest. It was 9:15pm, I wonder what Ivy's doing right now.

I wonder what Lauren's doing right now.

I slid out of my bed, trying not to wake my pug, Rorie. I slowly walked to my kitchen and got a glass of ice water.

I have too much on my mind and I don't know what to do about these feelings. Maybe it was the fact that Ivy thought Lauren was good enough to have sex with, that lured me into her.

At the same time, I don't think Ivy and Lauren had fucked when I had originally seen Lauren at the bar.

Why am I even thinking about her?

I shouldn't even be thinking about Ivy, because she's my student, but we're so far past that now.

I made my way back up to my room and climbed in bed, pulling Rorie close to me.

After about 20 minutes of trying to think about absolutely nothing, I eventually dosed off.

~~~~~

1st bell went along fast, because I just let everybody review their tests some more. I figured that since this quarter would be ending soon, I'd help some kids get their grades up.

You would think that art class would be an easy grade, but if you didn't pay attention, you could fail.

As 2nd bell came along, I could feel my nerves pick up. This is the class that Lauren is in. For some reason I always blocked her out when she was in my class.

I had never really had one on one time with her besides the bar and yesterday, because I had always disliked her for being with Ivy.

As she rounded the corner, I tried to suppress my smile. "Good morning, Lauren."

"Morning, Ms. Roman." She said winking.

I glanced at her all throughout class, she hadn't looked at me once. I found myself going out of the way to get her attention. I was doing things like calling the person sitting next to her up to my desk for some made-up reason. I was even calling her name to see if she had worked on any of the assignments she had a poor grade on.

Why did I care all of a sudden?

When the bell ended, I made sure I was already by my door. As she walked out, I asked, "Will you be coming in during lunch hour?"

"You can count on it." She said casually, not even looking back.

A few minutes later, Dylan and Ivy were approaching my classroom. I saw Ivy and the familiar butterflies came up. How could I even compare Lauren to her? Ivy is amazing, perfect in every which way.

Dylan walked in first and I made sure no one was looking as I grabbed Ivy's hand, pulling her back.

"Hello, Ivy." I whispered sexually. She looked pretty hot today. Her uniform skirt was a little shorter than usual, her top unbuttoned some. Her blonde hair was in loose curls, flowing down her back.

"Well good afternoon, Viola." She whispered back to me, causing me to giggle. Kids looked back at us as Ivy walked into the classroom, quickly playing it off.

I walked up to my desk and informed everyone to look over their tests and make corrections.

I watched Dylan and Ivy whisper to one another, which was fine to me, because they both did very well.

Dylan looked a little stressed today, worry lines spread across her face as she talked very detailed to Ivy.

I wonder if she's okay. I've grown to like Dylan very much, she was a great kid. I knew she knew about Ivy and I, even though Ivy had never specifically told her. She had seen enough.

I walked over to the two girls, partially because I was bored and wanted to talk to Ivy, but mostly because I was concerned for Dylan's sake.

I kneeled down on my black heels and talked to the girls. "Everything okay here?" I asked, looking between the two.

"Yeah, all good." Ivy answered for them both.

"Just stressing." Dylan replied.

"Girl problems?" I whispered curiously.

She sighed, "Yeah, I guess you could call it that."

I stood up, knowing I was going through some girl problems of my own and wouldn't want to be pressured to answer any questions either.

As I walked to my desk, I gave Dylan an understanding smile.

Eventually the bell rang and I watched my class exit my room. Time for Lauren to come.

I noticed that everyone left, besides Ivy. She walked up to me after closing the door, and rested her hands behind me on my ass and kissed me.

"Ivy, what are you doing? I'm reviewing tests with students this week, remember?" I asked, slightly aggravated that she was trying to risk us getting caught.

"Shit, I forgot. I'm sorry." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck, smiling goofily.

"You're fine. But you need to go." I laughed as I walked to my door and opened it.

"Ugh, okay." Ivy sighed, slowly dragging ass towards her desk to get her things.

Just as she was about to leave, Lauren walked in. She immediately stood straight up and stared at Ivy like she had just seen a ghost.

Ivy, on the other hand, completely ignored Lauren and just stood there.

Lauren walked up to me and observed my clothing, "You look awful pretty today." She complimented then looked over at Ivy.

Was she really trying to make Ivy jealous with me right now? Or was Lauren trying to truly piss of Ivy and knew she had a thing for me?

"Thanks, have a seat." I said, then turned to Ivy.

"Ms. Jones, unless you are staying to review your test, I need you to go the cafeteria." I said calmly.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, Ms. Roman." She said as she looked at me with anger in her eyes, shutting my door behind her.

I knew she wasn't mad at me. She was mad at Lauren for trying to flirt with me in front of her, which I thought was kind of cute. She obviously wanted to be with me if she got mad anytime someone else tried to make a move. She wasn't like that towards Lauren at all.

I sighed and walked to my desk, trying to enter in some grades into my computer.

I heard Lauren clear her throat, causing me to look up.

"Do you need help with anything today?" I asked.

Instead of answering, she just gazed into my eyes, and shook her head yes. I watched her lick her lips as I stood up, trying to maintain control. I walked steadily towards her desk, "What can I do for you?"

She looked me and down, slightly making me feel embarrassed. "10." She answered.

"Excuse me?" I tried to say sternly. Had she just rated me? Did she my not understand I was her teacher and she couldn't just shout numbers at me like some piece of ass.

She laughed loudly at my response, "I need help with number 10."

I felt my cheeks go red, feeling slightly embarrassed. I laughed lightly, "Yes. Right. Of course."

As I explained to her what the question was asking, I smiled when she finally figured it out. The look that a light bulb just switched on, shined on her face.

I took this opportunity to make sure she was okay. I was her teacher after all and she could talk to me if needed.

"Everything okay? I witnessed the confrontation between you and Ivy yesterday morning." I said kindly.

Something switched in her tone, "What are you now? The guidance counselor? Stick with art." She replied.

I stood up, slightly offended by her answer. I understood it was a sensitive topic, but I was an authority figure and she didn't need to talk to me like that.

"Detention after school today." I said as I walked back to my desk and waited for the bell to ring in silence.

~~~~~

The rest of the day continued on quicker than I would have liked. I had seen the ugly side of Lauren and that was enough to push me far away.

So when I saw her walk in to my classroom, I didn't greet her nor acknowledge her in any way.

I watched her out of my peripheral. She strutted over to the seat she always sits in, dropped her back pack to the floor,
and sighed as she sat down. Which only aggravated me more.

"Do you understand why I gave you detention today, Ms. Stone?" I asked sternly.

"Yup. I was disrespectful, my bad." She said. She was obviously trying to play some bad-girl act and I wasn't falling for it. I saw her crumble in Ivy's hands and I seen the pain Ivy caused her.

"Keep acting like that and you can have detention for the rest of the week." I said, turning towards my computer and ending the conversation.

After about 10 minutes, she sighed for about the 5th time. Eventually, she spoke.

"Look, Ms. Roman, I'm sorry. Okay? I just have a lot going on right now and Ivy is a sore subject." She said, looking around obviously not wanting to let her guard down in front of the teacher she was flirting with the day before.

"I understand." I said, not knowing how deep to pry. "Do you want to try to talk about it?"

"Um, sure. I guess. I don't really know what to say." She said.

"Well let's start off with what's on your mind right now." I said.

"Ivy Jones." She said. After that, I could tell she was about to break down. Words started pouring out like word vomit. "She used me. She played me. She rejected me. She makes me fall in love with her just to throw me away like I'm nothing." She said.

My heart instantly ached, because I felt so bad for her. The poor girl got her heart broken and it made me wonder if I would be in her shoes soon. No, she wouldn't do that to me.

Would she?

"How long were you guys seeing each other?" I asked, anxious to know. I was trying to find out as much as I could, without having to ask.

"Not long, a few weeks. I don't know why I'm so attached to her, there's just something about her. I know she feels the same way, she's just scared to admit it." She said, obviously trying to convince herself that it wasn't over.

"I know she wants to be with me. We have fun together, a lot of fun." She continued.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried to have one last talk with her?" I asked, hiding my annoyance.

"Yeah. She even kissed me back! I saw her last night! That's how I know she still wants to be together. She acted all normal earlier, but she's in love with me too." She said, her mood picking up.

"What do you mean you saw her last night?" I asked. That had completely thrown me off guard, so the question just slipped right on out. Thankfully, she didn't really notice.

"I picked her up from work and gave her a ride home. It was a few past 9. She was super sweet the whole time so when we got there, I kissed her. She kissed me back, but then spazzed out. I think it was because she was realizing her true feelings for me." She said, explaining to me the events of the night.

My heart partially broke. What if it was true? Sure, Lauren seemed like some ignorant teenager in lust right now, but she couldn't be this giddy for no reason. Ivy had to have been playing with her feelings, and obviously mine too.

"Are you sure you're not getting your hopes up?" I asked, slightly weary.

"What do you mean? Of course not. Have you not been listening?" She asked, making me want to smack her.

Of course I had been fucking listening.

I was grateful when I looked at the clock and detention was finally over. I couldn't hear about Ivy anymore. Sure, we weren't together. But I meant something to her, didn't I?

I felt like after I came out to my mom -who hasn't talked to me since Friday night and it's now Tuesday evening- and stayed the night at her place, we got a lot closer.

I thought our bond was strengthened by that, but maybe she really is just like everyone else. Maybe she's making Lauren fall in love with her on purpose. Maybe she did kiss her back.

What if she did kiss her back? It's not like you can be mad about it, I thought to myself.

As I got into my car, I had a hard time deciding where to go. I wanted to see my mother and vent to her, but that wasn't possible. I wanted to see Ivy, but she's the cause of this mess. Maybe I could call Morgan.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed her number. I was happy to be calling her, I had so much to fill her in on. After about 3 rings, I told myself she wasn't going to answer.

As I went to hang up, I heard her voice. I wanted to jump with joy.

"Viola! What's up, Doll?"

"Morgan, you have no idea how good it feels to hear your voice."

"What's wrong, love?" She asked. As I went to answer her, I noticed I didn't really know what to say. I didn't really want to talk about it right now.

"How about this, we'll go for drinks Friday night and I'll tell you all about it. Okay?" I asked, happy to be making plans.

"Definitely. Is your blonde and her hot ginger friend joining us again?" She asked, dampening my mood slightly.

"I don't know. Probably not, I kind of need this to be a me and you thing." I answered, knowing she'd understand.

"Gotcha. I love you, okay? Thanks for calling me. I'll see you Friday." She said.

"Love you too." I said, ending our call.

After that, I quickly sped home. I needed to feed Rorie and make some dinner, I guess. Maybe I could sip on some wine and try to forget about this whole Ivy mess for a little while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.6K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
6.7K 149 5
Avery Gibson was dreading the start of her college experience. The thought of leaving behind her familiar hometown, friends, and family filled her wi...
1.7M 50.6K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
128K 4.1K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...