The Chronicles of Aida Sickle...

By disconsolation-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, plumped lips held back, hands trembling. "You want to be with me... More

CAST + WARNING
intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two

thirty-six.

196 12 3
By disconsolation-

SONG- ULTRALIGHT BEAM; COVERED BY HARRY STYLES

-

"You left the fucking door unlocked, Harry." Was the first thing I heard the morning after the concert, my ears ringing still and the headache I had took a turn for the worst when the sun peeked from the blinds. "I wake up this morning for a cup of tea and bring out my keys to check the mail and the door's already open,"

Harry groaned by my side as I slowly came to a realization, pushing my head underneath the covers in hopes of drowning out the noise. "It's a safe neighborhood," he groaned and made his way onto his stomach, taking some of what I just covered my head with. "No one's gonna come and rob us."

"You know, this one serial killer said he only killed those who left their doors open cause they deserved to get killed or some crazy shit like that. We could very well be one of those stupid fucking--who's this." I would've thought the statement came from my own mouth but it didn't.

His mom was in his room, and I was half awake in his bed, still an inebriated sack of meat due to how late in the night I continued to drink.

"Aida, mom. Mom Aida." He muffled into the pillow and I peeked my head out of the covers, squinting up at a blurry figure of a woman holding a cup of tea. Even in the state I had been in, I realized that this was not the correct way to meet Mrs. Styles. "What time is it?"

"Quarter past noon." She hummed and waved. I waved back, somehow aware and unaware of the situation.

"We didn't have sex, if that's what you're thinking." I myself would've believed we did because I didn't have any recollection of what happened the night before. His mother looked like she nodded in approval as I continued to squint, blinking to adjust to the light.

"Hm." She hummed once more, tapping her nails against the side of her mug. "Lock the door the next time or we're going to have a problem."

And with that, she was out of the room as quick as she got there, the trail of her mint scented tea following. My hand flew up into the air and fell to hit Harry's back, alerting him that that just happened. "I just met your mom." I choked out and tried to collect saliva in my mouth to moisten my throat. I tasted a horrible taste and grimaced, turning the other way and pressing my face into Harry's pillow that smelled like the coconut oil I used on my hair.

"She's not big on fancy dinners anyway so the way you met her wasn't going to be elaborate."

"I didn't want to meet her like this-"

"She won't judge you."

I stayed silent and he did too before getting up and sitting on the edge of his bed. Harry made a few noises of discontent and walked across the room and into his bathroom, slamming the door behind him while I stayed in my position and caught up on sleep. My body was exhausted and somehow sore from the previous night, not to mention the ringing in my ears didn't help with the migraine soon to come. Along with everyone after a night of binge drinking, I informed myself I would never let a drop of alcohol in my body ever again.

It wasn't long until I was woken up once more, hearing Harry and feeling him climbing up on the bed. "Baby." He kissed up the fabric of his shirt and I groaned, knowing my morning breath would knock him back out.

The back of my hand shielded my mouth as I spoke, looking through the tiny slits my eyes provided, still adjusting to the bright light on his ceiling fan and the light coming from his blinds. "My head hurts." My voice dragged out and he kissed back down, hands wrapping around the covers and pulling them down slightly. I sighed deeply when he lifted up his shirt, gripping on the bare skin that traced along the dip of my full hips. "Your mom's here." My face flushed in embarrassment and I winced as my own voice heightened the pain between my eyes and pulsed deep in my head. Harry didn't care, he was set on one thing and one thing only.

When I looked down to him, his body glistened in shower water and his wet curls tickled the area just below my belly button. His plump lips puckered out and I looked to the ceiling at that point, raising my hips to get closer.

"Patience." Harry's hands trailed from the dips of my hips and curved around one of my breasts, cupping with a calloused thumb running across my hardening nipple. His other pushed down my hips, informing me that he was in control of what would happen with my body.

I wanted to groan in frustration but I knew it'd be too loud, so instead I decided to move my pent up sexual aggression elsewhere. My legs moved but only in the slightest so he wouldn't force them in some radical position with his inexplicable amount of strength, and my feet raised just a little, hitting his thigh. At least, I thought it was his thigh.

"Is that your--" and sure enough, my foot was on his dick and a very deep groan came from deep within his chest. Harry's fingernails caved into my skin and my back arched in surprise, my foot causing friction and more broken groans to tumble from his mouth. I suddenly grew cocky and smiled to myself before leaning up into his headboard and swinging my legs to the side to get off his bed. "I'm going to brush my teeth and then we can continue this."

He glared at me as I walked from his bed to his bathroom, nodding with an unamused expression when I asked him if I could use his toothbrush.

My appearance shocked me and the fact that he found me incredibly beautiful right after I woke up was absurd. The mirror greeted me with a bloated, dark eyed girl with frizzy and matted hair. She burped a couple times before shoving a blue electronic toothbrush in her mouth, humming to a song she hummed when brushing her teeth. Her discolored stretch marks smiled at her along with her eyebrows that needed to be plucked, and she just had to do something with her hair that reached a height that wasn't natural.

Harry came in after I spit the contents of the froth into the glass sink, taking me by surprise as I stared in awe. His bathroom was as immaculate as his room but I hadn't seen a glass sink in my whole life and it was a sight to see.

He wore only boxers that hugged him well, and when he pressed himself against the dip of my back, I almost flooded the bathroom floor.

His hands, those sinful hands, placed themselves right where they were before I brushed my teeth. His left bringing up the shirt I wore and cupping my breast, the other teasing my inner thigh. I stood on my tippy toes and he leaned down just a bit so his two digits could find my entrance, dipping in slowly as his thumb accompanied my throbbing nub that screamed for attention. He wasted no time, pumping his fingers inside and out with his manhood pressing against my back and growing along with the volume of my sounds of pleasure. "You have to be quiet for me." He ordered and I tried to comply, biting my lip and closing my eyes to refrain from seeing the image before me.

Harry's skillful fingers filled me and curled, rubbing in all the right places and bringing a pleasure I had never felt before meeting him. "Please." I begged like I begged the first time, only this plea was for something I didn't know. I couldn't control my moans or pleas anymore and they softly bounced off of the walls along with the sounds of my moisture collecting at the base of his knuckles.

"Look at yourself." He placed his head in the mane of my curls, chin pressing against my shoulder and lips grazing my ear. "In the mirror."

I opened my eyes and met his in our reflection, piercing and green. I came right then and there, staring into his soul and whimpering out his name.

A sigh fell from my lips as I leaned forward to steady myself, not knowing how to handle the waves of white washing over my body. My legs tingled and forced closed together, Harry's hand trapped between my thigh.

Ragged breaths echoed the room and my thighs unclamped, setting his hand free and a chuckle within me. "Sorry." I breathed and couldn't bring myself to face him. My head lazily pulled itself up and watched as Harry dipped his fingers into his mouth, sucking teasingly and awakening what had just been exercised in my high. Swiftly, I turned around and got down onto my knees, being met with a tent in his boxers.

"Aida-" he began and struggled to say something as my hand wrapped around his waistband, pulling down slowly to reveal the fucking beast. It sprung from its sudden release, the tip leaking with precum; something I only saw in pornos. His veins reached all the way to the swollen tip and I felt bad for causing him so much frustration.

Without warning I shoved the tip into my mouth and began to work my way down, his hands immediately finding their way to my hair and tangling in the mess that was already there. My hands, however, rested on his thighs as I tried to balance myself while going down on him. The tip of his cock reached the back of my throat and I wasn't even halfway through yet, but my gagging caused me to pull away and even farther from my goal. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding and went again, not wanting to hear his concerns for why I stopped or if I was okay.

His head lolled back as I got farther than before, gagging again but relaxing my throat by taking deep breaths. His cock stretched out my mouth, the corners tingling due to being extended farther than usual. He groaned when my nails dug into his flesh, my body distracting itself in an attempt to bring him pleasure.

"C-can I fuck your face?" He huffed out.

I pulled away with a pop and nodded, an uncontrollable devilish smile creeping on my face. His vulnerability told me I was doing something right and I fucking loved it.

Harry stretched my mouth out and my hand fell between my legs thinking about what he could do there, bringing us both to another orgasm we just couldn't hold in. The salty taste of his cum invaded my tastebuds and my arousal dripped onto his tile floor, the both of us not bothered by the mess we made. "Let's take a shower, yeah?" He suggested even though he just took one and I nodded, placing a kiss on his cheek.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
892K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
192K 7.9K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
909K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...