Zodiac House

By honey_1113

All the zodiac are now human and living together. What drama (and possible relationships ๐Ÿ˜) will unfold? More

Genders
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Where the HELL are we?
You'll get used to it
Hydra and Lynx
Honey and Feathers
Powers?
Where's Libra?
The Reasons Why
A/N
Phew
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ1K๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰
Ambers Tag
Cass?
Core Star
Your Worst Nightmare
She's My Sister
Scorpio?!
I Recognise That Voice

Finally!

610 19 1
By honey_1113

(A little reminder of the powers: Aries has fire control, Taurus has super-strength, Gemini can spilt himself into multiple people, Cancer has water control, Leo has super-speed, Virgo can read minds and she has X-ray vision, Libra can fly, Scorpio has telekinesis, Sagittarius can become invisible, Capricorn has earth control, Aquarius has air control, And Pisces can heal and stop and start time. Hydra has ice and snow manipulation, and Lynx can teleport. Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Virgo and Pisces still need to figure out how to activate their powers.)

Pisces' POV

"Aaaarrgghhhh!" Leo moaned as she kicked a tree. It was obvious that she was frustrated.

"Why are we the last people!" Taurus pouted.

"Well, instead of moaning about it, why don't we just focus on one person at a time until they get their powers." I said, shocked that it even came out of my mouth.

Virgo nodded, agreeing with me.

"I think we should start with Leo, seeing as she's the most frustrated." Gemini suggested.

"Finally!"Leo exclaimed.

"Run around." Virgo ordered.

"What?" Leo said, confused.

Wow, even when she's confused, she's beautiful. Wait, what am I thinking, do I like Leo?

"Well, your power is super-speed, right?" Taurus said.

"Yeah, but why do I ha-"

"Oh for Orion's, sake, RUN!" Gemini said to his friend.

"Well geez, okay then!"

As she ran, nothing happened.

"Urghh why is nothing happen-"

Her legs began to run as she spoke, and her speed increased incredibly.

She ran round the backyard 15 times in 2 seconds.

"Whoa." She said as she skidded to a stop in front of me.

She swayed for a few seconds after stopping, until she fell down, unconscious.

I threw my arms out and caught her. I took those few moments to admire how amazing her face was. I definitely like this girl.

Virgo rushed over, concern clouding her expression.

"Is she okay?!" She asked, frantically trying to wake her up.

Gemini and Taurus came over as well.

I felt my hand get warmer and warmer. At first, I tried to ignore it and focus on helping Leo, but it got to the point where it was blazing hot and I couldn't ignore it.

I laid Leo down on the soft grass and brought my hand to my face. Instinctively, I brought it down on her head.

Taurus gasped, as Leo began to wake up.

"What happened?" She asked, completely back to normal.

"You actually don't remember?" Gemini asked, disbelievingly.

"No, I don't, what happened?" She replied, as she jumped up from the ground.

"Uh you used your powers, then you passed out." I said. "I used my healing powers to he- OH MY GOSH I USED MY HEALING POWERS!" I said as the realisation hit me.

"SO DID I!" Leo squealed as she grabbed my hands, jumping up and down.

I laughed at her excitement.

Taurus cleared her throat.

"Umm guys, Gemini, Virgo and I still haven't used our powers, and by the way, Pi, you still need to use your other one."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that!" I said.

"I'm gonna go rest," Leo began, "I feel faint again. Good luck guys!"

"Thanks!" We said as she walked clumsily into the house.

I hope she's okay.

"You're not the only one, Pi." Virgo sighed.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" I asked, confused.

"Say what out loud?" Gemini asked.

"Yeah, I didn't hear you say anything." Taurus agreed.

"Wait!" Virgo exclaimed, "Didn't Hydra said that I'm a mind reader? What if I just used my powers?!" She questioned, her excitement evident.

"Umm okay then, can you hear this?" I said.

I'm a healer.

"Pi, we all know you're a healer!" Virgo said.

"He didn't say anything!" Gemini said, happy for his friend who'd just unlocked her powers.

"YAY IM A MIND READER!" Virgo squealed.

Gemini chuckled.

"You still have your X-ray vision y'know." He said.

"I know that Gem!" Virgo sighed.

"So who should we work on now?" Taurus asked the small group of four.

"How about you, Taur?" Virgo suggested. "Super-strength shouldn't be that hard to unlock. Try lifting that wheelbarrow."

"Vir, that's not heavy." I said, laughing.

"Well then she should do it with one finger, preferably her pinky!" Virgo ordered, happy with her decision.

"Kay!" Taurus said, happy to go next.

She picked up the wheelbarrow with one hand before shifting it onto her pinky.

"Wow this is light!" She exclaimed, before flinging the heavy object over her shoulder with ease.

We all stared at her wide-eyed.

"Uhh TaurTaur?" Gem said, hesitantly. "You do know that the wheelbarrow was, like, 20kg? Right?"

"Felt more like 0.1 to me!" She happily exclaimed.

"Okay, I think it's safe to say that Taurus has her powers now!"

"Oh my gosh," she started, "I feel weak. I'm gonna go lie down, bye!"

"Bye!" We said in unison.

"So, " Virgo said. "Who next?"

"Maybe we should do your time powers, Pi?" Gemini suggested.

"I have no objections to that!" Virgo replied. "Okay, Pisces, imagine time stopping right now. Close your eyes and picture it."

I opened my eyes when I heard everything stop. I could no longer hear of feel the wind.

I stopped time.

I shut my eyes again and imagined time starting again.

I felt the wind brush the hairs on the back of my neck.

"I did it!" I said, excitement flooding me.

"So Pi, do you feel faint too?" Gem asked me.

"Yeah." I said as I became lightheaded. "If it's okay with you two, I'm gonna go rest."

"Sure!" Virgo said as I walked back in.

I had powers!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Virgo's POV

"So, Gem, should we work on your powers now?" I suggested.

He nodded.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to trigger them though." He sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"Okay, first off, you need to relax." I said.
"Okay, now imagine 2 versions of you. There, that's it, easy as pie!"

He looked to the side, and his replica did the same.

"Oh my god this is so cool!" He exclaimed.

His two bodies merged into one again.

"Next time I'll try 3!" He said, excitedly.

"Kk!" I said, happy for him. "So are you gonna go in now, or wait for me?"

"I'll wait." He said, loyally.

I smiled, gratefully.

All of a sudden I began to see bones instead of skin when a looked at him.

"OMG EWW!" I screamed, jumping up from the grass.

I knocked my head repeatedly, until a pair of arms held them behind my back.

"Oh thank god, it's gone!' I sighed in relief, as I saw skin instead of bone.

"Let me guess," he started, "as we were talking, your X-ray vision kicked in.

I nodded and he chuckled.

"Well, I don't know about you, but after that, I feel pretty dizzy, so let's head in!" I said.

He chuckled again, but walked in with me anyways.

Why do the zodiacs need these specific powers?

When will they face Ophiuchus?

Will they ever find out where Ophiuchus is hiding out?

And what have the other zodiacs been up to?

Perhaps these questions will be answered in the next chapter of Zodiac House!

1214 words

-Maysah♍️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 20.6K 153
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
24.3K 1.8K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!