ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾6☽

20.4K 1K 474
By poppyayay

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 8 |
Ep. 6 Just a filler

"I'm going to work, want anything when I come home?" Daniel's chubby form asked you as you gave a nonchalant shrug.

"Ramen noodles" You answered back (If you have a strong distaste for ramen noodles than just imagine your favorite convenient store food here).

"Alright I'll be right back soon" Daniel smiles at he walks away, waving back at you. You gave him one lazy wave before entering into your house.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

That has all happened a hour ago and currently you were bored out of your mind. You looked at your phone, and as per usual, there were a lot of notifications popping up on your screen. Even through you didn't have much social media, your text messages were always ringing.

And of course your mom was a frequent contacted of yours.

Things such like How are you doing?, Are you feeling ok?, How's your day? litters in your mom's conversations— you really haven't replied that much. When you actually did reply to a text it would be half assed or a bit sassy sounding.

For example:

How are doing today?

If I were home a lot better.

End of conversation.

You didn't like how you acted towards your mom— you felt sorta rude to her but she did ship you off (hundreds, thousands) of miles away from your home.

You sighed before glancing at your phone once more, silence arises as you got up. 'I can't wait for cup noodles, I need them now. It isn't because I wanted to make sure Daniel was ok or anything'. Getting up— you grabbed your (fav sports) jacket and slid on your (sport brand) slides before checking yourself our in the mirror.

'Feels like Deja Vu' You thought 'The author has such a limited vocabulary it's hard to give the readers a good image of what's going on so they forced to repeat scenes again'.

As you walked down the street you admired the setting sun, than your eyes burned from looking at it too much, you decided to look straight. You locked and silence your never ending ringing phone before arriving at the desired location. When you were about to enter the store you saw another girl walking out. She was beyond conventionally pretty, maybe a celebrity of sorts?

You caught yourself from staring at her as she passed you with a similar look. You both looked away, thinking nothing about the situation afterwards before you enter the shop, the bell rings- signifying a customer has just entered as you saw Daniel sitting behind the counter of the store— You smiled before waving your hand.

"Danny boy!" You called for him as he looked up at you, a surprised look crossing his face.

"O-Oh! Hey Y/N, what're you doing here?" He gave you a small gesture as you walked up to the counter.

"I-I uh" You tried to remember what you came here for as you picked up the first thing you can get your hands on from a random rack, trynna play it off cooly "I came to get this." You gave him a smooth look as you didn't even know what you were holding up.

"O-Oh. Is that so?" Daniel smiled awkwardly at you as he turned a bit pink in hue.

'Why is he red?' You thought before looking over your hand.

Tampons.

You put down the tampons back on the rack calmly, trying to still play it off.

"My bad, the tampons are just too close to what I was actually trynna get." You smirked smoothly as you picked up something else. Apparently not learning your first lesson as you pulled up a condom pack.

"..." - Daniel

"..." - You

"Excuse me, it seems like I must throw myself off a bridge."

Daniel stays quiet for a little bit before chuckling. "Y/N, did you come over because you wanted your cup noodles? I stacked them over there, I was gonna bring them home to you later actually." He asks sweetly as you suddenly remembered that was what you were supposed to get.

"Oh shit that's right, thanks kid." You spoke calmly however on the inside you wanted nothing more than to mummify yourself and pass away. You literally felt stupid butterflies giving you a corkscrew punch right inside your stomach. "Do you know where the restroom is? I need to go."

"Of course, it's just a left behind the soda stand over there"

"Thanks" You said as you calmly walked down the aisle.

As you strolled, you calmly took a left. And calmly opening the bathroom door. And calmly entering and closing the door behind you.

You slid down to the dirty floor— a look of absolute defeat on your face as your body sprawled out.

'That was embarrassing.' You closed your eyes, wondering why you couldn't play it off like you usually can.

But to make matters worse, your phone buzzed. Picking it up, you saw that your debit card was running low on funds again.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Now you had to call your mom to get food money.

You picked up your phone as you got up from the floor— looking at yourself in the rusted mirror that was vandalized with markers and spray paint. English phrases like 'Die' and/or 'Woong wuz here' littered the mirror. You looked down at your contacts, having less than fifteen people in your contacts (what? you didn't like to be bothered out of business hours)— you called your mom.

'I only call her to add money in my bank, is that mean? Nah, she sent me to a foreign country, in a house where the roof's always leaking.' You held your breath before calling her number, the familiar dialing noise rung.

"Y/N!" The voice screeched in your ear as you flinched, pulling your phone away from your ear quickly.

"How you doin' little sis? Anybody fucking with you in Seoul? Remember if they do, just reverse their shoulder blades until they pass out from shock." It was your older sister. S/N [Sister Name], she was a ruthless monster, many even saying she was worst than you were.

S/N, in fact, was the champion in Kendo and Judo of the national contest held in Japan. A fluent speaker in Japanese, and aKSI a child star in Japan. In fact, she was the second leader of the gang you led— handing it down to you to manage throughout your middle school years.

If you remembered correctly, she was in her third year of college studying to become a pharmacist.

"Stop yelling, it hurts my ear holes."

"But seriously! How are you—" She continues to scream into the phone speaker.

"I'm fine goddammit!" You yelled back in the mic, completely losing your cool.

"Jeez don't need to yell."

'I swear, if we ever visit the Golden Gate Bridges in San Francisco I wouldn't hesitate to—' You cut off that dark thought grumpily, "Where's mom?"

"She's bringing in groceries at the moment, why? Need to talk to her or something?"

'That's why I called her in the first place you dumb whore' If you said that out loud you were sure you would be killed in the matter of seconds "Yes." You seethed.

"Alright let me get mom for y'a kiddo."

"..."

"Hello?" Your mother's voice spoke on the other line, sounding sickly sweet as you realised this was a mistake.

"Money." You spoke quickly before ending the call.

'Hm... Good chat' You patted yourself on the back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 88 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
28.2K 1.3K 35
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
527K 24.3K 100
🌸Y/n L/n is the leader of the well known group named as Wolf Bite, they were famous because they were the strong and unbeatable force among the othe...
142K 3.1K 32
Lookism oneshots! Book complete ✅ Requests permanently closed ✅