Jealousy ( A Dean Ambrose And...

By luvvug

It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happ... More

New Story New Writer
The Return Of .. PT1
The Return Of .. PT2
I love April
The return of the Frenemies
Devistative
2 Broken Hearts
It's official
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Update
29
Chapter 30 situation
30
31
32
33
34
Update Situation
35
36
THANK YOU ALL
NOT AN UPDATE/HELP
37
39
40
41
42

38

703 14 40
By luvvug

Aj's Dream

I was in a car, I immediately recognized the car. The smell of oil and dirty clothes.

It was dark outside , but I can still make out the figure.

" Mom! " I called out to her. She turned around and looked at me.

" April .. You can't be out here! Go back in the car with your brother and sister! " she swatted me away.

That's when a man stood behind her , I couldn't make out his face.

" No-no mom .. I made that mistake once , I'm not going to do it again! " I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

I ran over to her and tried to push her away , but she pushed me back , making me hit my head on the car.

" No mom! Don't leave me again! " I yelled for her.

" April wake up! " she yelled.

" What? "

" WAKE UP! "

* Dream ends *

Dean POV
Aj kept mumbling words and twitching. I kind of got scared , I didn't want to wake her up , but I did anyways.

" Aj wake up " I lightly shook her.

" Aj wake up " I repeated , but whispering this time.

" AJ WAKE UP " I said in a normal voice , shaking her roughly.

She jumped up and started breathing heavily. I looked at her , her eyes were watery.

" Are you ok? " I asked her. She nodded her head yes and but her lip.

I rubbed her back as she sighed. I don't know what she was dreaming about, but I didn't want to ask her about it.

" Flight 460 has landed! " The lady announced. Me and Aj got up out of our seats and grabbed our luggages.

" Hey , ill carry it " I smiled at her and took her luggage , she smiled back and we kept walking.

" Soooo .. How's you and Bread head? I mean Soccer mom .. I mean Aj , sorry I just always forget his name " I joked.

" Haha very funny , but me and him are fine , we have actually been talking about renting a house together " She smiled.

" Oh " I said , faking a smile. She nodded. " So how's you and Liv? " she responded.

" We're doing fine , uhm , she's thinking of getting another dog , I don't think that is as impressive as you and Aj , but hey its something! " I chuckled a little, and she did too.

We kept walking and talking intill we got outside.

" It was nice getting to catch up with you Dean , and I'm sorry for lashing out at you , I was just frustrated " she confessed.

" Its fine , well , I'll see you at the Arena tonight " I said. Without explanation she came up to me and hugged me, I hugged her back.

A car pulled up and opened its doors. " Bye Ambrose " she broke the hug and walked off.

She got into the car and waved , I waved back. I didn't even notice that I was smiling.

" Ohhh , so Dean Ambrose likes the little skank Aj Lee huh? " I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Alexa standing with Finn.

" First of all , she's not a skank , and secondly , I only like one girl , and that's Liv " I told her.

" Oh is that so? Well , Liv will change her kind after she sees this " Alexa held put her phone , showing a picture of me and Aj sleeping together on the plane.

I tried to snatch the phone , but she snatched it back. " Oppsie " she smirked at me and walked off.

I was frustrated. Why would she do this? And .. What will Liv say when she sees it?

-
I was at the Arena , I just had a match against Enzo , which was actually a very good one.

I headed back to my lockeroom and checked my phone.

1 message from Liv❤🗽

My heart started beating. What if the text was about Aj? Or maybe she just texted me to see how I was. I finally decided to check it.

" Hey .. I think we need to talk .. "

I threw my phone across the room and sat on the bench. I brushed my hand in my head.

I'm going to lose the girl I love .. And I don't want that.

I heard a knock on my door.

" Come in! " I groaned. I saw Aj come in , her face was white , and her eyes were puffy.

" Did you get the text too? " I asked her. She nodded her head yes. I saw a tear fall down her cheek.

I ran up to her and hugged her. She cried into my shoulder.

" Dean .. I don't think me and Aj are together anymore .. " She said into my shirt.

" What do you mean? " I asked her.

" He .. Wouldn't let me tell my side of the story .. I called him .. And he told me .. We were gonna take a break " She broke down. I held her in my arms.

" I'm sorry " I wipered.

" Don't be " she said.

" Why? " I asked her.

" Because .. I need you to do something for me Dean? Okay? " She said.

" Okay "

" Your gonna need to leave me alone " She broke the hug.

" What!? " I was puzzled.

" Dean .. Just make things work with Liv okay? She's a good girl alright? " She smiled at me and wiped her tear.

" No .. No Aj .. You were my first love okay? " I said walking closer to her.

" No .. Dean you don't get it .. You need to be happy alright? " She gave me one last hug then ran out the lockeroom.

I felt something wet hit my neck , that's when I noticed I was crying.

" Bye Aj " I said to myself. I then called up Liv , and told her everything.

-

10 months later...
( I know guys .. Why a time jump all of a sudden? Well you'll see 😉 )

Authors POV

So what happened in these past 10 months? Well ill tell you.

Seth and Bayley broke up ..

But Bayley and Finn got together!

Seth and Sasha ended up being in a 6 month relationship , but then called it quits after a fight.

Nikki and Dolph ended up getting back together!

Roman didn't want to be in a relationship after Sasha , and decided to focus more on the championship.

Aj and Liv continued the fued for 3 months , the fued consisted of Aj and Liv dressing up as eachother , playing mind games with eachother , and beating the hell out of eachother. At their last match Liv one the championship from Aj.

After that Aj , Nikki , and Paige would have an awesome fued , but stayed good friends behind the scenes.

And Liv would have a great fued with Alexa.

Aj and Aj ended up ending thins 2 months later after their break , but are now really close friends.

Punk and Paige broke up , and Punk left the company once again.

So now that you're caught up .. Today is a special day .. Today is the wedding of Dean Ambrose and Liv Morgan .. Yes you heard it right folks!

Now lets get back to the characters ..

-
Aj POV

I fixed my white dress and looked into the mirror , i idolized the dress Paige and Nikki helped me pick out.

There was a knock at my hotel room. " Come in! "

Nikki and Paige walked in , both of them looking twice as better as i did.

" Aj! You look gorgeous ! " Nikki came up and hugged me.

" Same to you! And you too Paige! " I said hugging Paige.

" Ahh stop it " She joked.

" I hope this wedding is fun , the last fun wedding I've been to was Natalyas .. And that was a long time ago! " Nikki said making us laugh.

" I don't know Nik , Bridezilla wasn't the one to invite us , so maybe she won't be happy to see us " Paige said looking around.

" True that , I don't know why she doesn't like us " I responded.

" Maybe because your still in love with Dean and she - " I cut Nikki off.

" SHHHHH " I put a finger over her mouth , I took it off and sighed.

" So are you going to tell him? In all honesty I  think you shouldn't tell him " Paige chimmed in.

" I don't know.. Guys he's getting married! Married! Like with rings , and till death do us part and stuff! I can't ruin that for him , plus I was the one to tell him to move on " I put on some extra lipgloss.

" So what! He will always love you! Go get him .. Go get your man! " Nikki said pushing me out the door.

" Noooo! He's getting married! " Paige said grabbing my arm , pulling me back into the hotel room.

" Noooo! They are meant to be together " Nikki said pulling me again.

Paige pulled me back , then Nikki pushed me out and shut the door. Great! Now no can't get back in.

I took a deep breath. What's the worse that can happen?

I got into the elevator and pressed the 1st floor. Everytime the elevator dropped a level , so did my heart.

I stepped out of the elevator and headed to where the ceremony was being held at.

I walked in and looked around. It was beautiful , there was white roses everywhere , the stage was covered in decorations , and the aisle was covered in glitter.

I looked around and then in front of me , I saw Dean and Liv talking to eachother. They looked so hapoy. They pecked eachother on the lips and Liv walked off.

I accidentally sneezed , causing Dean to turn around.

" Aj! You made it! " He said walking over to me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek then smiled , showing his dimples.

" Yeah! But Dean .. I need to tell you something " I held his hands.

" Yeah sure " He responded , with a bright smile on his face.

" Dean I - I .. Uhm I- .. I .. L- .. " Dammit Aj stopped stuttering!

He kept nodding , waiting for me to finish my sentence. I looked into his eyes , they were a light , baby blue.

" I Love that your getting married , congratulations! " I gave him a hug and he hugged back.

" Thanx , I appreciate it " He held the hug.

My heart hurt. I wanted to tell him , but I had to remember , he was now happy.

I broke the hug and fixed his tie , I then walked out of the room , my chest felt heavy.

I took the elevator back up and ran to the room.

Nikki opened the door and let me in.

" Sooo how'd it go " She nudged me.

" Well .. I didn't tell him , I was too scared , so I just told him congratulations " I smiled a bit.

My eyes got watery but I hurried and wiped it.

" AWWWW " Paige and Nikki said at the same time , they ran over to me and gave me a bear hug.

" Thanx guys , but the wedding is in .. 30 minutes , so lets get going! " I said getting all of my stuff together. I turned on my phone and looked at my wallpaper , it was a picture of Me and Dean when we went mini golfing. I smiled at the picture then turned off my phone.

" Hey Aj , you coming? " Paige called out.

" Yeah I'm coming! " I yelled back running over to her.

-
Ceremony 💍👰

No ones POV

Everyone sat up , watching as the bride came in. Dean looked over to Aj and she put up two thumbs for him , which he did the same to her.

Liv walked arm in arm with her father , Seth and Roman , who were Deans best men , wiped their eyes , knowing that their former Shield Brother was getting his big day.

Bayley and Ember Moon , who were Liv's maid of honers , were smiling at their bestie.

Livs dad let go of her and gave her a kiss on the head , he then shook Dean's hand and sat down.

" Friends , Family , we are gathered here today to celebrate to witness the union , of Jonathan Good and Gionna Daddio ( Liv Morgan ) " The pastor said.

" Now , Gionna , Repeat after me "

" I Gionna ,  take the Jonathan as my husband , through sickness and health , till death do us part " The pastor said.

" I Gionna , take the Jonathan as my husband , through sickness and health , till death do us part " Liv repeated.

" Okay Jonathan repeat after me , I Jonathan take the Gionna as my wife , through sickness and health , till death do us part. "

Aj watched on , hoping and praying he wouldn't repeat it , but she knew , that she would have to pray harder.

" I Jonathan , take the April as my wife , through sickness and health , till death do us part. " Dean repeated. The crowd gasped.

Dean didn't know what he said intill he looked at the crowd , noticing they're reaction.

Nikki squeezed Aj's hand and Paige couldn't help but laugh.

Everyone stared at Aj , even Liv , but in reality , Aj was as shocked as everyone else.

She stood up out of her seat and walked off , hoping no one would follow her.

-
HOLY CRAP SHII JUST WENT DOWNNNN. But sorry I haven't updated in a while , been busy! But how do you feel about this chapter? I kinda rushed it but ehh.

Also what about Aj's dream , did it mean anything? Oooo suspicion , anyways thanx for reading! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 770 21
What happens when Dean's heart isn't the only one being stolen by AJ?
107K 2.5K 51
Follow Dean Ambrose and Aj Lee on their journey for championship gold while falling in love with one another.
40.7K 1K 36
Dean and AJ are in love, however Stephanie and Hunter doesn't want them to date because it's not best for business. So, Dean and AJ are secretly dati...
15.3K 454 23
At WWE University anything is possible, rivalry, heartbreak, love. But one thing us for certain, there will definitely be drama.