Forever yours (Louis Tomlinso...

By Misssophie1997x

"I love you!" "Don't speak like that, don't say goodbye. Not now! Please don't say goodbye!" She was turning... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Eighteen

37.6K 330 87
By Misssophie1997x

Louis POV

I put the phone down, relieved. Simon and SYCO our record company were happy with it. I had told them about how amazing she was and how good she was with the fans,so he gave us permission to tell the world about our relationship. Later on we had a live interview on a chat show, so it was good timing. Tonight I tell the world about my beautiful girlfriend!

I walked back into the living room to tell everyone the good news. Paige wasn't there. They all looked happy except for Harry. I'd have to make up with him before the interview!

"Where's Paige?"

"Oh she's on skype with her best friend from America."

I nodded, I understood that it was hard for her living in a different country to all her friends but we were always here for her!

Paiges POV

"I miss you so much!"

I said to the screen as Eva popped up on skype. She was always the crazy flirt who always had the latest gossip.

"I miss you too!" She screamed. I felt myself getting emptional.

"So how is it living with One Direction, I mean you go on tour in a week! Are you good friends?" I laughed at her.

"You could say that..." I said mysteriously as her face dropped, I could see her tensing, it was killing her not knowing some gossip!

"Spill Paige!!"

"Ok, well me and Louis... ARE DATING!"

I moved my head away from the computer speakers as she screamed with excitement!

"Ohmigosh!!!!! Thats amazing, I can't believe it...Is he a good kisser?"

"Eva!!" I said in embarassent.

"...Yes...." This gained another squeal.

"I have to see you, I miss you honey!"

"I miss you more!"

I just wanted to hug her and talk like we used to. The boys were amazing but sometimes you just need a girl to talk to!

"Anyway honey I need to go to work, but I love youuuuuu!"

"Love you too!" I gave her a huge airhug as I wiped away my tears. I placed the computer away, and walked downstairs.

"So, who are we going to invite?"

I heard them whispering. What are they up too?

Louis POV

We decide to plan Paiges' birthday which was in three days. But it had to be a suprise, we bribed Niall to try and make him keep the secret but we know what he's like so we didn't tell him the important information. Liam was the best at organising so I handed him a list of her friends that her cousin Chloe had emailed me.

"So, who are we going to invite?" I whispered to Liam.

"What are you up too?"

I turned around and noticed Paige standing on the stairs, her cheeks were wet and I could tell she'd been crying. Liam discretely sat on the list as I closed my emails.

"Erm...nothing!"

I tried to think of an excuse.

"I was just wondering what to wear tonight, for our interview? I mean it's live so do I dress smart?"

She smiled at me and ran to my room, she was now in her element. I followed her.

She picked out some wine chinos, a white top and some braces.

"Here you go, not too casual or too smart." I smiled as I examined the outfit; she knew me too well! Soon we were all ready, and Paige kissed me goodbye at the door.

"Are you not coming with us?" She looked shocked.

"I didn't know you wanted me to come."

"Of course we want you to come!" Zayn said as he took her by the hand and pulled her into the car with us. I wasn't jealous, I knew he only loved her as a friend!

"I look terrible!"

She said as she stared at her chinos and converse that she was wearing.

"No!"

"You look beautiful babe!" I said which was followed by many 'yes''.

"Aww you guys!" She stated as she smiled at us all.

As we got to the studio, we were all handed mics. We were going to perform later and I know who I was going to dedicate it to... We went into our dressing room when a member of staff approached Paige.

"If you come this way, we'll give you the outfit we have for you for tonight." She look confused.

"Oh, no I'm not part of the band!" She protested. We all shook our heads at her.

"You are to us!" She reluctantly followed the staff member. Fifteen minutes later she approached us in a beautiful one shoulder chiffon dress. It was turquoise and brought out her eyes, her hair was in a loose up do and her eye makeup was smoky. All our mouths hung open as we took in her beauty.

"Do I look okay?"

She asked as we all shook our heads at how she had no clue of her looks. She really didn't know,that she's beautiful! I walked up to her and planted a kiss onto her lips as the other boys looked on.

"Get a room!" Zayn said as I laughed at him.

"With pleasure!" I said as I jokingly puller her into another dressing room. She laughed at me as we were called onto the stage.

"I'll be in the audience babe!"

"I love you!"

"Love you too!" She shouted as I made my way to the stage.

"It's One Direction!"

Called Alan Carr the chat show host. We made our way down the stairs onto the stage as cheers followed us. I gazed through the audience to look for her, when I noticed her by the front she waved at me and I winked. Alan walked up to us and welcomed us onto the sofa.

He then began to ask us numerous questions about our music video. I was always the one who talked loads, whilst Liam was the one to answer the serious questions! After making fun of the fact that when filming I was pulled over by police twice, for driving to slow, the topic then moved to our relationship status'.

"So Louis, today some photographers caught you kissing a young woman today so do you want to eleaborate on that?"

I took a deep breath as the picture of us kissing today popped up on the screen. I looked at Paige and she blushed.

"Well, that is my beautiful girlfriend Paige Summers."

I announced as she looked at me and smiled.

"Oh!" Alan said.

"You heard it hear first folks. So isn't she here?"

I nodded and pointed to the audience, she looked shy.

"Can she join us?"

I looked at her and she hesitantly nodded. I walked over to the audience and helped her onto the stage. This was followed by many 'awwws'. I stood up so she could sit down, and she smiled at me. She was handed a clip on mic.

"So Paige, how did you two meet?"

She laughed and responded shyly.

"Well, I'm their stylist and I guess we just clicked when we met. I mean, he's just the kindest person, and these boys are just amazing, you know. I'm just so happy, now I can't even think what it would be like without them!"

I held her hand and whispered 'love you' into her ear.

"AWW, aren't these guys just adorable!"

Alan said to the audience which was followed by some cheers. I'm glad the public are accepting her, she doesn't deserve any hate!

After the show, we all piled into the car. Harry looked annoyed with me, but the public would have found out anyway.

Paiges POV

I couldn't believe it, I was so nervous but I'm glad its out now! Harry and Louis still weren't getting on, there was only one way to bring them back together! I texted the other boys my idea and they all nodded at me. I had a look on twitter, to see Louis' status admitting our relationship. There were loads of comment but not all nice ones, I ignored them and closed my phone. As we arrived home me, Liam,Niall and Zayn dived out of the car and locked it, leaving Harry and Louis inside the car together.

I texted Lou. 'Im sorry babe it was the only way xx'. I felt bad but I wasn't going to let them hate each other becuase of me; they needed to talk. They banged on the window and I mouthed sorry to him as I ran into the house, we'd let them out soon.

But not until they where Larry Stylinson again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 685 22
Zach Herron is known as a player at school,He gets a new girl every week and always breaks her heart,why does he do it,can he change,read this story...
50.5K 842 26
" wait " Louis yells. " what " I say turning around. " are you not going to going to tell me your name " he says hope etched onto his face. " Nope I...
861K 35.9K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
740K 29K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...