Breaking Silence

De MysteryWriter61

Highest rank in Werewolf: 6 "Mate," he growled out, as he sniffed the air and began scanning the room with hi... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Explanation (Edited)
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Not A Chapter
Chosen To Rule
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
¿MysteryWriter?
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
¿MysteryWriter?★2★
Chapter Ten
Chosen Clarification
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Breaking Silence

138K 3.2K 132
De MysteryWriter61

"Mate," he growled out, as he sniffed the air and began scanning the room with his shining silver eyes.

When they landed on mine, it was as if time had just stopped and he was everything that I could possibly need and more.

"Her," was all he said, as surprise was written on everyone's face, including Alpha Malik.

All I wanted to do was just disappear from the face of the Earth as if I never existed in the first place.

Alejandra Sanchez was once a radiant girl who had lots of friends and always had a smile on her face, but that all changed when her mother passed away, leaving her all alone with her father.

Some time after her mother had passed, her father had remarried a woman and forgot all about his little girl who was left depressed and alone to cope with the death of her mother.

One by one her friends drifted apart, the same way her father did and the teasing and bullying began.

Her mother was one of the friendliest women around the pack who was loved by everyone and she looked like an exact copy of her, to fuel everyone's hatred at her, making her wish that she never existed.

To make everyone forget about her, she stopped talking.

Hey guys! This is yet another werewolf story that I have decided to write, but different than all the others. I have decided to take a different path on this story and I have been feeling inspired lately to write this story, so that is exactly what I am doing.

Hopefully you guys will like it and if not, then I'm sorry I can't please everyone. So stick around for the chapters to come. 

WARNINGGGGG
This entire book is a whole mess. I have no idea what I was thinking but I'm sure GoT probably influenced my mind. It gets more confusing as it goes along and is not a book I'm remotely close to liking. I may also be taking it down in the future.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

125K 4.5K 64
Book 1 of The Lost Crown Series "Miss Selena Wilson, I have enough evidence, right at this instant to announce you as a traitor to the pack. You are...
3K 133 66
"Hey Coco!" Annaya screamed. In front of my whole family. The whole table gave me disapproving looks except for Harmony and Melody. I liked the gal b...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
4M 124K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...