Moana Fan Fiction (Maui X Kim...

Por JEDI271217

On the island of Montonui, Moana is learning to become the next chief of her people. However, she wants to tr... Más

Disclaimer *Yawn*
Chapter 1: The Story of Te Fiti's Heart
Chapter 2: The Ocean
Chapter 3: Where Kimi Is
Chapter 4: Helping in the Village
Chapter 5: Kimi Meets Someone Unexpected
Chapter 6: 🎵How Far I'll Go🎵
Chapter 7: The Truth of Their Ancestors
Chapter 8: "We Were Voyagers!"
Chapter 9: Tala's Death and the Start of Moana's Journey
Chapter 10: Family
Chapter 12: Family Reunion and 🎵You're Welcome🎵
Chapter 13: We Have to Go to Te Fiti
Chapter 14: Kakamora Attack
Chapter 15: Way Finding
Chapter 16: Kimi Finds Out
Chapter 17: Lalotai Part 1: Entrance
Chapter 18: Lalotai Part 2: Finding the Hook
Chapter 19: Lalotai Part 3: Tamatoa
Chapter 20: Shark Head
Chapter 21: Maui's Past
Chapter 22: Arriving at Te Fiti
Chapter 23: Te Kā
Chapter 24: New Determination
Chapter 25: Maui Finds Out Kimi's Feelings
Chapter 26: Facing Te Kā
Chapter 27: Te Fiti Returns
Chapter 28: Two Chiefs
Chapter 29: A Special Surprise
Chapter 30: Just Because
Thanks!

Chapter 11: Attempting to Sail

8.5K 181 14
Por JEDI271217

"I am Moana of Motunui. You will board my boat, sail across the sea, and restore the heart of Te Fiti," Moana recited.

She kept repeating this as she struggled to sail the canoe.

"I am Moana--" she started again.

Then she heard a bang from inside the boat.

"Of Motu--" she continued until she heard it again then finished, --nui."

It continued until a coconut appeared out from underneath. She removed it then put it back not believing what she saw.

"Heihei?!" she exclaimed.

She removed the coconut and Heihei looked around to see nothing but ocean. He squawked so loud every now and then except when Moana put the coconut back on his head three times like turning off an alarm clock (A/N Wouldn't y'all agree?).

"It's okay. You're alright," she comforted, lifting the coconut from his head, and soothed, "Yes...see. There we go. Nice water. The ocean is a friend of mine."

Then the chicken decided to go swimming.

"Heihei. Heihei!" she gasped when she found him.

She jumped in the water and saved him, but it took time for them to get back on the canoe. It was also enough trouble just to keep Heihei in the boat.

"Stay," she instructed, putting him in the cargo hold, then added, "Okay. Next stop, Maui."

She was having some difficulty trying to steer the boat, day and night. She also continued to recite what her gramma told her to say. Even when she almost fell asleep, she kept it up until she landed in the water.

"Ocean. Can I get a little help?" she requested.

Then she noticed a storm was coming her way.

"No... no. Please. Come on," she replied desperately.

But then she was caught in the storm and held onto the canoe as tightly as she could.

"Help me! Please!" she begged until she was swept under the currents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Moana is definitely having difficulties sailing, but she will learn from the best eventually.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.6K 714 15
This is the story of the Sea. She helps Moana on her journey to restore the heart of Te Fiti. There are hardships, relationships, and one big adventu...
28.3K 413 48
Moana was just a normal sixteen year old attending high school and trying to survive day by day. She's also a loner with no friends and spends all of...
6K 117 7
adventurous teenagers sail out on a daring mission to save their people. During their journey, Moana and (Y/n) meet the once-mighty demigod Maui, who...
1.8K 29 14
Evil has returned. Past enemies long thought to be dead and gone have returned stronger than ever under a new evil threat. Not only is the Tree of Li...