Chapter 25: Maui Finds Out Kimi's Feelings

Maui landed on a deserted island and turned back to his human self. Mini Maui gave him a glare.

"Don't give me that look. I almost died because of them. Moana didn't listen to me and my feelings for Kimi got in the way," Maui snapped.

Mini Maui rolled his eyes then noticed something hanging off his arm. He rushed to it and got Maui's attention. He noticed it and pulled it off.

"What's this?" he asked.

He unfolded it and read it to himself.

Dear Maui,
Even though it hasn't been long since we met, I wanted to tell you this for a while. Ever since I met you, you made me feel like I could do anything, whether I have powers or not. And as I got to know you, this has been on my mind. Hook or no hook, demigod or mortal, you're Maui. And I love who you are. I can't stay mad at you and I know you can't stay mad at me. I'd rather stay on a deserted island with you than travel the sea the rest of my life. I love you, Maui. I hope to be yours one day because even though you stole Te Fiti's heart, you also stole mine. But you can keep mine forever.
Love,
Kimi

Maui was stunned at this. Kimi has been in love with him this whole time? He looked at his hook then at Mini Maui. He gave him a look that told him to go back.

"You're right. I got to go back. I just hope they'll forgive me," Maui told his tattoo self.

Maui grabbed his hook, turned into a hawk, and flew toward Te Fiti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Aww! Maui knows how Kimi feels about him! Yahoo! You ready for the next part?!