ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾1☽

43.2K 1.4K 2.7K
By poppyayay

| Real Chap– Lookism ep. 3 |
Ep. 1   Foreigner

"Damn" You spoke softly as you dropped your (fav sports brand) bag on the floor. You looked around at the dirty, mess of a house being presented in front of you, only finding that your house and the entire neighborhood was pretty trashed. This place really was the definition of a poverty stricken.

What a great place to be living in for an entire year.

You only gave a loud, angry grumble as you carried all your shit inside. Wondering where you went wrong.

Flashback
"Y/N! Get your dumb ass down here!" You heard your mom yells for you from downstairs. You had just finished changing into your adorable (favorite animal) themed pajamas.

You quickly ran downstairs as your body peeked into the living room where your angry mom and quiet dad resides. Both sitting on the couch with almost polar opposite expressions on their face, your mom crossed her arms as she taps her foot angrily while your dad has his fists balled up and straightened, both hands resting on his lap as he wore a nervous expression.

"Yes mom?" You spoke up as you walked into the living room.

"Don't you yes me, Y/N" Your mom hissed your name in a bitter tone "Your school just called us and said a video of you fighting has gone viral and now they wanted to expel you from your highschool and you're completely banned from this school district! They labeled you as an immediate threat to public safety for lord's sake!"

"Relax mom, we can just find another school just outside the province." You said dryly, leaning back on the doorway like it wasn't a big deal. "I'll walk there if I need too, I don't care."

Your mom gave you a nasty look before she stops and takes a breath. She begins to speak calmly... Way too calmly. "Y/N, take a seat."

You glanced up at your mom's eyes as you froze on the spot, she had the look. You sat down immediately.

"Honey, would you like to say anything to your daughter?" Your ma asked your dad politely, almost a bit too politely. Suspicious...

"Uh... I-I don't know." Your dad answered back weakly, scratching the side of his cheek.

"WELL I DO!" Your mom screeched as she snaps her head towards your direction (Damn, it really be the exorcist up here), now that, made you flinch. You started to fear for your life as you held you head down in utter terror. "First of all—!" You heard your mom yell.

"You were expelled from every high school you have ever went too! Banned from nearly seven school provinces! Thirdly, the latest video of you fighting has garnered five million views on YouTube alone, not even counting Twitter and there, pretweets or whatever its called— and lastly," As she stated in an overly loud, and stern voice. Her looming and ever so huge shadow stalking in front of you as you stood frozen in terror. "Don't tell me to relax"

Her face leans insanely close to yours as you could almost see the devil residing in her (eye color) pupils. 

"I'm-I'm sorry" You muttered out in a weak ass tone.

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" Your mom scolds before groaning and pinching the sides of her nose "I can't take it anymore, honey, just tell her the news"

'News?' Your eyebrows rose, the thought of even more news for this single day making you completely drained.

Your dad comes up to your mom as he holds her shoulders like a loving husband (Bleh).

He gives you a sad look as his eyebrows droops down looking at you.

"W-We applied you to a foreign exchange program in Korea."

"What?!" You mood just went one to a hundred real quick as you jumped up to your feet. You gave them a wide eyed look as you repeated what you said once more "What?!"

You father flinches as he stutters "W-We just can't move every-time you get on the blacklist from a school district. And we've already moved more than six times d-darling. We just thought since we've lived there before, you'll have an easier time adjusting to everything."

Ah fuck, the guilt was crawling up your back. But hold up, rewind a little, did your mom say... five million views? Where was the video posted? Worldstar HipHop? Shit, stop getting of track right now, you were going back to Korea?!

Fuck.

"We can't handle it anymore. We only did the most reasonable thing we can do." Your mom fake cries onto your dad's shoulder, holding his arm tightly as he feigns into the act and rubs her back with a sadden look as well.

'How is shipping me to Korea like FedEx a reasonable thing to do to your child?' You deadpanned, wisely not stating that thought out loud.

"You might be thinking, how this was a reasonable thing to do to our child." Your mom wipes away her fake tears.

'She's a witch...' You gaped slightly at her with a dull look.

"Well, after a family discussion with your darling (much more responsible) older sister. We found this amazing program that allows you to study in this (very specific) specialized High School in Korea. They were more than happy to accept and enroll you in the new semester!"

You crossed your arms, while giving your mom a unamused look.

"Ma, tell me it's not one of those Troubled Teen Youth Programs where they give you a shitty room and board in a back alley neighborhood, in a underfunded school with questionable 'MFDS regulated' lunches."

"Haha, of course not honey!" Your mom grins nervously as your dad quickly closes closes the laptop on the coffee table behind you guys. "Plus, this is a very special high school. Each class has their own little subject. We enrolled you into fashion, because we know that's what you're interested in"

"My closet is full of hand me downs, a Taekwondo Uniform, and the occasional unethical yet really nice and cheap crop tops on SHEIN. And oh yeah, let's not forget my favorite fit of them all, dad's 80s sweatpants that was tailored to fit me." You shot back, which you probably shouldn't have. Because well, it was your mom and you were in the wrong. But Dammit, you couldn't help it. "How does anything about me, indicate I like fashion?"

Your mom took a deep breath before clicking her tongue. "Fine, we admit it. We don't know what you're into, alright?"

"And it was down to either fashion or baking! Your sister insisted for you to go into the Baking department but after you lit your cup noodles on fire in the microwave..." Your father chirped in as you mentally sighed in your head.

Of course your sister wanted you in baking, she really does want to see the world burn by your hands. (You're not the best at cooking)

"Plus Fighting and Fashion start with the same letter." Your mother laughed quite pompously as your dad laughed along too.

"It does!"

You felt your brain had almost deteriorated in the span of the last fifteen minutes.

"Also, Y/N, sugar" Your mom hummed at you as you looked up at her, utterly defeated.

"All you have to do is follow through the one year program. And if you get expelled, than you won't ever be able to come back to (Home Country)— simple as that, unless you pay for your own plane ticket of course"

"What"

"Also your flight leaves at four in the morning. I suggest packing, now"

"What"
End of Flashback

"Ah shit, freaky dicky" You cursed when you saw a cobweb in the corner of the front door.

Your new home for a year was tiny, as expected. It only had like two rooms- your bathroom and your bedroom/kitchen. Woah even the sink is midget sized. But whatever, the only thing you needed was the bed.

You took off your hoodie to show a tight, (f/c) tank top that showed off your muscular back flexing underneath. You had a strong and lean build, similar to that of a swimmer's. It was due to your violent lifestyle, and constant need to be strong enough to fight and defend yourself or others in the often dangerous situations you put yourself in.

You threw your hoodie to the side before turning back and flipping your body onto what you thought was a comfy mattress. Only to realize it was just a bunch thin blankets on a hard floor and a single pillow for head support.

"Shit" You yelled as the sudden impact made your back make a weird cracking noise. "FML" You yelled once more so the gods can hear your distress calls. You continued groaning as you heard a sudden knock on your door.

"Hello? Are you alright in there?" A random Korean voice asked, worry lacing on his voice.

"If you think me screaming a Korean equivalent to fuck my life is alright than no, I'm not alright neighbor guy!" You seethed back in Korean as you tried to reach for your back, only to fail because, well um, human's can't flex 💪 that far.

"A-You need help? I'm coming in if that's alright" The guy stutters as you heard your door creak open. Your back was facing him so you couldn't see what the guy looked like, but right now you couldn't care less, your spine was tingling and you were sure something popped out of his socket.

"Can you check if my back's broken or something? It hurts like hell" You cursed as you pulled up the backside of your tank top, not even thinking twice.

"Uh-Uhm, are y-you sure?" The voice started to get all shy as your eyebrow twitches from annoyance.

"Yes, just tell me if it's red, bleeding or my spine is broken or whatever. And don't get any funny ideas" You state before pulling your top up a little bit more. You felt the gaze of the person looking at your back, hearing a small hitch in his throat. Probably surprise of your build, that was good, it made regular men think twice before doing something to you.

"It's a little r-red but I don't see any r-real issues to b-b-be concerned with." The guy stuttered immensely as you nod in satisfaction, pulling down your tank top. Feeling quite thankful.

You started to turn around, closing your eyes as you do so before thanking the guy "Thanks" Opening your eyes you finally got a look at the guy, he was short, and a little bit chubby. He had a dorky hairstyle and wore wide framed glasses that covered most of his face. Looks liked any other regular dude.

And while you examined his face, he did the same to yours. And when he did, he turned completely red instantly, his eyes widen and his jaw dropped. He just couldn't believe how pretty you were, from the back he thought you might've been one of those athletic, popular guys! Of course your voice stated otherwise but your face was just... angel like!

"A-A goddess..." The guy stuttered out loud before he knew what he was saying.

"Thank you?" You questioned as he snapped out of his daze, his ears lit red as he shook his hands frivolously.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to say it out loud! I-I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable!"

"It's all good, thanks again, I really appreciate it" You thanked again before slightly nodding your head in an honest manner.

"Y-Yes!" He said a little bit too quickly as he turned back, almost tripping on his feet "I'll take my leave now" With only that he exited and closed your front door in a rush before hitting his shoulder against the frame. After that you heard a few clumsy footsteps before hearing the next door over slam shut.

'So he's my neighbour. Maybe I'll visit him with some food, be all friendly and whatever.' You nodded your head, you'd be damned if he tells anybody about this embarrassing incident.

A faint blush crosses on your cheeks, 'I guess I overreacted a little' You scratched your cheek.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You stood outside his door as you took a deep breath. Standing with a tiny, convenience store Kimbap in your hand you just bought down the street. 'Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? This isn't like me at all' You took another breath before casually knocking on the door, you flipped your hair over your shoulder as you shifted your weight.

Waiting for him took forever, you counted as the seconds going by as you heard nothing at all. Than when you were about to give up, you heard a loud thud that made you flinch. With that, your (nationality) side kicked in as you quickly broke down the door with a single kick.

"Hey, you aight little dude?!" You yelled, darting your eyes around to find some sort of issue. Hoping he wasn't dead or fighting with a robber.

Your eyes paused on the chubby guy's fainted body. Your eyes than shifted to the naked, muscly, sorta cute guy sitting next to him who looked at you like a deer caught in highlights.

"..." A silence emerges between the two of you, only staring with no thoughts, no talking, no nothing. Just a long staring contest.

"I'm sorry for interrupting" You said quickly before closing the door shut.

"W-Wait!" He calls out.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You crossed your arms and your legs as you stared at the half beaten up chubby guy.

To summarize what had happened— you confronted him about how the chubby dude was dead asleep when you had just clearly seen him awake a few moments ago.

The guy seemed suspiciously unsure of everything so you hopped on over to wake up the chubby dude just in case. But when the skinny guy tried and stop you it was too late and the chubby dude woke up in shock.

You were confused by this— so you stared at the chubby dude and knocked him out again. Than the skinny dude woke up. You punched the skinny dude. And rinse and repeat until the hubby dude had no choice than to explain the entire situation to you.

Just to stop you from hitting him.

It was unbelievable, of course it was. It was impossible. A random body spawning out of no where like Skyrim, and apparently he had full control over it when he sleeps and wakes up.

By the end of it, both bodies were badly beaten up from your nasty punches.

"Alright, now I see it's no joke" You nod with confidence.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST BELIEVE ME?!" He spoke, currently residing in his chubby form as his stomach was swelling from all the hits he had taken.

"My bad"

"Ugh...." He groaned lightly in pain, you gave a quick sigh before getting up from the floor.

"Do you have any first aid?" You asked looking around and opening some cabinets.

"I-I think it's in that cabinet" He spoke, pointed in a random direction. You opened it and grabbed the white and red cross kit before kneeling in front of the chubby guy.

"Sorry" Was all you said before starting to bandage up his wounds, after pulling up his shirt of course. It was an awkward situation for the both of you. Not only was this entirely weird. It also felt entirely fictional.

"It's alright, tha-thanks" He said as the redness returned on his face, however you didn't take heed of this as you just continued to fix him up. Wrapping bandages around his chubby little arm and stomach.

"... Alright, I'm done." You gave a slight hum as you looked at the perfectly bandaged stomach. He takes a look on his stomach and arm before smiling at you.

"You're pretty good at bandaging!"

"Would hope so, I do it a lot." You nodded, taking the compliment before you noticed your dropped Kimbap on the ground, just in front of the door as you walked over there. Picking it up you sighed with relief— Thank the lord, it's still wrapped in plastic and nothing fell out.

"Here catch"

Throwing the food at him he fumbles to catch it, but eventually does. 'Ooh, quick reflexes' You thought.

"I think today's weird enough, let's call it a day. See ya around" You nodded before walking out, giving him one half smile.

"W-Wait!" He suddenly speaks out as you stopped just in front of the doorway "What's your name?"

You turned before giving him a dull smile "Just call me why slash en (Y/N)"
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You stepped out of your house, it was the next day and you were ready to go to school. You forced yourself to wake up early, brush your teeth, brushed your perfectly (silky, straight, wavy, etc) hair, [or you skipped the process and did your hair routine due to your natural hair], and splash some could water on your face.

You stood in front of the mirror, looking directly at your reflection, you saw yourself presentable enough for school. Hey, your tie might be a little crooked but those things were impossible. At the very least, the school issued skirt let you fit some shorts underneath so there would be no wardrobe accidents.

'Looking fine as all hell.' You slicked your hair back with a Leorio styled confidence before grabbing your jacket off the hook. Reaching your front door, you kicked on your pair of old school Jordan's on. Hoping your shoes were't creased you smoothed out the top before reaching for the door handle and pulling yourself out.

You took a deep breath of fresh, kinda smelly air as you heard two doors clicking closed. You looked to your left as you immediately locked eyes with the magical, manhwa like main character character besides you.

The silence echoed a bit too loudly as both of you took a step back, pointing fingers with a huge gasp.

"EHK!?" He said, pointing at you.
"What" You said, pointing at him.

"WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL?!" He said.
"We go to the same school!?" You said at the same time.

"OH GOD" He said.
"..."
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Daniel sighs heavily as you walked next to him on your journey to school, which you thought was sorta fucking rude. It wasn't like you were actually walking with him or anything. You just happened to go to the same school.

As you two walked further and further away in an awkward silence you noticed you were near the approaching school. Finding a few other students who wore the same uniform littering around the road. You saw two girls walking together as they spoke and giggled about something.

"There's a lot of hunks in the practical music department"
"Eli in the beauty department is super cute" They had gossiped to each other before one of the girls looked up.

A single pause was all it took for her friend to also turn to see what she was gawking at.

'Oh my god'

The two girls stared in awe and wonder as Daniel and you walked by, it was like everything was in slo motion and one of those cheesy K Drama OSTs were playing in the background. Even the wind looked fake as it swept through both your guy's hair.

As you two walked away, the two girls were star struck, frozen still as they watched the both of you leave.

Up ahead, there was a certain blonde student who was striding pass by himself in a cocky fashion.

'Those girls back there were definitely stared at me. Of course I can't blame them.' The blonde stopped in the middle of the road as he pulled out a compact mirror and fixed his earrings. 'With a beautiful face like this, my only competition would be Eli from the beauty department! This is gonna be my year!'

Suddenly, the blonde felt a bump on his shoulder, the impact making him drop the mirror compact. With a light gasp, the blonde's eyes quickly burned with anger.

"Hey, watch where the hell you're going!" The blondie turns around, finally catching who did that.

"I'm sorry!" Daniel apologized as a look of bewilderment crossed the blonde's eyes "Are you okay?"

The student was wonderstruck, he examined all of Daniel's features. Perfect face ratio, perfect hair, perfect skin, the man was completely and utter perfection. It was like he was glowing on the inside out, how was that even possible?

"How long are you going stand in the middle of the road, buddy?" A voice cuts through the blonde's blonde moment (Heh, get it? No? Ok). He looks over to who that patronizing voice belonged to as he saw you, and he frozen again.

She looked like a foreign model (if you are Korean or look Korean, just pretend he said you look like you lived in a Foreign country). Her face was also perfect, and her skin was glowing along with the beautiful shine in her (hair texture) hair. Even the scowl on your lips and the way you glared at him like he was the most insignificant piece of trash made him melt.

As the two of you walked around the annoyingly placed student, you spoke up about Daniel- who was constantly losing his footing, which caused him to bump into that blonde "Are you usually this clumsy"

"No, it's just that I feel super light in this body. Plus my new higher line of sight is messing with me" He explains with a light blush on his cheeks as he puts his arms out for balance.

You paused for a second before shrugging.

"Hm, makes sense"

And Thân, the same thing kept happening over and over again, not the bumping part but the everybody who saw you two just stood and gaped like dead goldfish part.

However, it seemed that Daniel was attracting a bit more attention since most people here seemed to be female but you were also getting some admirers of your own due to your foreign and pretty chic beauty.

As you two walked closer to the entrance a girl runs passed and ahead of you two. Which surprised Daniel a bit, making him bump into you as you have a slight Minecraft 'oof' noise.

The girl stopped in front of the two of you, 'They can't be that pretty' The girl thought before turning and facing Daniel and you.

Your eyebrow rose as Daniel pinched the seems of your uniform's blazer.

She immediately gasped as a blush crossed her face, she puts a hand over her mouth as she thinks.

'They're a hundred!'

"What is she doing?" Daniel looks down at you, eyelashes fluttering as he felt a bit embarrassed at the constant stares.

"Don't quote me but she might either be about to get a stroke or going into Cardiac arrest." You explained, before grabbing Daniel's wrist and pulling him pass the girl.

"A-Ah!" Daniel grunts quietly as his entire body felt yanked by you. But even through it gutted a bit, it didn't feel completely unpleasant for some reason.

"Either way, we need to be early." You said as Daniel gazed at your back, which seemed like he's been doing a lot so he adverted his shy glance, a blush dusting on his cheeks.

'God, if I was involved with a girl about to go into Cardiac Arrest on the first day of school. My mom really will fly to Korea herself and beat my ass.' You thought morbidly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

3.5K 65 15
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
115K 2.2K 51
Wanna fuck a lookism character, but they aren't real? look no further. I've got you covered. There are 74+ characters I can write for, babe. Pretty s...
63.8K 2.8K 38
(moved to @/pierojisan) {DISCONTINUED} e·phem·er·al /əˈfem(ə)rəl/ 1. lasting for a very short time. . . . "you know that I don't trust you right?" ...
30.1K 1.4K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...