Zodiac House

By honey_1113

All the zodiac are now human and living together. What drama (and possible relationships 😏) will unfold? More

Genders
Aries
Taurus
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Where the HELL are we?
You'll get used to it
Hydra and Lynx
Honey and Feathers
Powers?
Finally!
Where's Libra?
The Reasons Why
A/N
Phew
🎉🎊1K🎊🎉
Ambers Tag
Cass?
Core Star
Your Worst Nightmare
She's My Sister
Scorpio?!
I Recognise That Voice

Gemini

1.3K 20 4
By honey_1113

Gender: Boy

Personality: Gemini is your typical jock. He loves to play around and has an exclusive social circle that few are allowed into.  Although it seems as if they are just a mean clique, they are actually a close group of friends. Gemini is a player, though he only wants to be distracted from his real crush,  Aries, as he thinks that she hates him. He loves a good prank, but is a sweet boy at heart. He can get along with anyone and has a great sense of humour.

Looks: Gemini has dirty blonde hair, that is almost always styled in a quiff. His eyes are a stunning shade of blue, and they never fail to charm every girl he meets. His complexion is light, and he never fails to have a decent outfit on.

Element: The element for Gemini is air, meaning that he is very expressive and artistic. He is a natural peace maker and communicator due to this.

Best Friend: Aquarius

Friends: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Enemies: Nobody, like I said, he gets along with everyone 😊

Crush: Aries ♈️♈️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
95.4K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !