One Shots | Muke

By babybearmuke

if you like muke you've come to the right book More

Dyslexia
Stray Cat
Sleepy Boy
Neighbor
Please Remember Me
Shape Of You
High
Lazy Blowjobs
Good Enough For You
Never Sick Of You
Water Boy
Better Than Him
Different
Pottery
Believing Is Seeing
Pixie Dust
Wet And Wild
Void
Spank Me
Art Show
Shards
Early Morning
Young
Scared
Baby
Shower
Treat You Right
King For A Day
Innocently Sexy
Swimmer
You're Perfect
Kitty Kitty
Fight For You
Kitty Kitty (pt.2)
Oliver
Face Masks
Strong
Face Tickles
Beautiful Soul
Harder
Done
Done (pt.2)
Burn
Piercings
Cuddly
Wolves
Beach Bum
Whiney Baby
Drunk In Love
Model
Rainbow
Tickle Me Pink
Flower Boy
Bathtub
Nightmare
Best Friends
Quickie
Opposites
Beauty
Bad Day
Mad About You
Punk Love
Transition
Heat
Sweetheart
Doctor, Doctor
Stress
Sweetheart (pt.2)
Stand Up
Forgive Me
Office
Nothing Can Compare
Masculine
Red Handed
Public
Bail Me Out
Arcade
Lay Down
Slip
Protect Me
Tell Me
Count For Me
Do My Hair
Grumpy Baby
Parents
Family
Zoo
Peter Pan
Sweater Vest
Bear
Recovery
Hot And Cold
Messy Boy
Secret
First
What Have I Done
Faint
Bookworm
Curls
Sugar Rush
Daddy's Mad
Surprise
In The Spirit
Happy
My Present
Anniversary
Uh-Oh
Ice Baby
Hard Enough
Just Me And You
Fire
Intoxicated
Play Date
I Heart You
I Am Yours, You Are Mine
Rain
An Eternity With You
Late Night
Shy Boy
Want You
Police Officer
Grades
Pretty Kitty
My Luke
Boo
Get Better
Tattoo Me
Stuck
Too Tired
Meet Up
Boys
Calm Me Down
Morning After
Summer
Hey Angel
Lost And Found
Woke Up In Japan
Beautiful Family
Pretty Little Princess
Footprints
Love You Though
Trick Or Treat
Sunflower
Two In One
Home
Tiny Dancer
Little Miracle
Cheers
Guru
Need You Here
Soft and Sensual
Man Cave
Best Boyfriend
Favorite Boy
Destined To Be
Ilomilo
Magic and Mischief
Honeymoon Love
Back To School
Picture Perfect
Push My Buttons
Celebration
Secret Santa
Love Is In The Air
His Favorite Person
Territory
Common Room
Not As Sweet As You
Two Valentines
Cool Me Down
Online Lovers

Panties

3K 74 16
By babybearmuke

Luke did this thing where he online shopped, but didn't actually purchase anything. He would spend hours looking at clothes and add them to his cart, but never bought any of it. He didn't have the money where he could spend it on everything he wanted, and he would never ask Michael to buy anything for him. The small boy knew Michael loved spoiling him and wanted to give him everything in the world, but Luke appreciated the little things. He'd rather have Michael himself, than a new outfit.

When Luke left for his part time job, Michael took his laptop to try this new game he saw an advertisement for. When he opened the computer he was brought to the Aerie website that Luke loved to explore. He saw that there was over ten items in the cart in the top right corner. Curiosity got to him and he clicked on the icon.

A list of panties showed up and Michael began to feel some things. He scrolled through and clicked on each picture of underwear. He took note that they were all thongs, and that they all had some lace detailing to them.

Michael got up front he couch and ran to their bedroom, digging through his wallet to find his debit card. He quickly made his way back to the computer and filled in his information before completing the order.

— • — • —

A week later, there was a big package that ended up at their front door. Michael brought it inside before Luke could see and hid it in the back of his closet.

Michael waited until Luke left for work again, and got the box from inside the closet. He checked the clock and saw that Luke would be home in ten minutes. He opened the package and set everything up on the bed.

He went down stairs and waited for his lover to come home. It was only a couple of minutes before Luke walked through the front door. He skipped over to Michael and jumped on his lap.

"Hey, Mikey." Luke greeted, threading his fingers through his hair before giving a quick peck to Michael's lips.

"Hi, Baby boy..wanna see what came in the mail today?" Luke tilted his head to the side, knowing he wasn't expecting anything to come.

Michael didn't wait for Luke to respond and grabbed Luke's thighs before carrying him up the stairs to their room. Luke gasped as he looked on their shared bed.

There were about fifteen pairs of panties on their bed, all spread out so they would cover the whole duvet.

Michael set Luke down on his feet so he could get a better look. He began picking up all of he panties before realizing they all looked very familiar.

"These are the panties I put in my shopping cart. Did you buy these for me?" Luke turned to Michael and saw him smirk.

Luke put his hands on his hips, "Mikey! You know I don't like when you buy me a lot of stuff!"

Michael shrugged his shoulders before tightly wrapping his arms around Luke's waist.

"I know..but I saw them on your computer and I couldn't help myself. I kept thinking about how good you would look in all of them."

Luke bit his bottom lip before leaning on his tippy toes and giving Michael a sweet kiss.

"Thank you, Baby..I'm gonna model all of them for you." His boyfriend hummed as he picked up a black, lacy thong.

"How about you start with this one?"

Luke grinned and took it from his hands. He slowly walked to their ensuite bathroom, making sure to swing his hips on his way. Michael groaned and sat against the headboard of their bed, moving all of the panties to the edge. He put his hands behind his head, ready for the show.

— • — • — • —

ngl aerie is a lot better than victoria's secret

thank you guys for 8k reads i love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 7.5K 107
book 2 of the 5sos preferences
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
7.8K 441 22
In which Michael is insecure and Luke loves him
5.2K 238 16
𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘬𝘪𝘥. 𝘓𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦...