𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 «Zayl...

By jasminefj

Story Status: [ on going + revising ] In which a girl named Selena falls in love with a frat boy named Zayn... More

C A S T & D E T A I L S
🎶Curated Playlists for character relationships:
1 ; Revised
2 ; Revised
3 ; Revised
4 ; Revised
5 ; Revised
6 ; Revised
7 ; Revised
8 ; Revised
9 ; Revised
10 ; Revised
11 ; Revised
12 ; Revised
13 ; Revised
14 ; Revised
15 ; Revised
16 ; Revised
17 ; Revised
18 ; Revised
19 ; Revised
20 ; Revised
21 ; Revised
22 ; Revised
23 ; Revised
24 ; Revised
25 ; Revised
26 ; Revised
27 ; Revised
28 ; Revised
29 ; Revised
30 ; Revised
31 ; Revised
32 ; Revised
33 ; Revised
34 ; Revised
35 ; Revised
36 ; Revised
37 ; Revised
39 ; Revised
40 ; Revised
41 ; Revised
42 ; Revised
43 ; Revised
44 ; Revised
45 ; Revised
46 ; Revised
47 ; Revised
48 ; Revised
49 ; Revised
50 ; Revised
51 ; Revised
52 ; Revised
53 ; Revised
54 ; Revised
55 ; Revised
56 ; Revised
57 ; Revised
58 ; Revised
59 ; Revised
60 ; Revised
61 ; Revised
62 ; Revised
63 ; Revised
64 ; Revised
65 ; Revised
66 ; Revised
67 ; Revised
68 ; Revised
69 ; Revised
70 ; Revised
71 ; Revised
72 ; Revised
73 ; Revised
74 ; Revised
75 ; Revised
76 ; Revised
77 ; Revised
78 ; Revised
79 ; Revised
80 ; Revised
81 ; Revised
82 ; Revised

38 ; Revised

4.2K 89 12
By jasminefj

Stars Dance
Chapter 38
-
Selena's Point of View

ZAYN AND I came back from the convention, early in the night, at it had ended around seven. They have use metals and certificates of recognition for our work. We grabbed dinner, and talking about our essays, and realized that who had written more than we let each other know. Zayn and I were in a good place right now, but the only thing that bothered me, was that Lucy had kissed Zayn. I planned to go back to London and confront her for her actions. I may have left being this shy, formal girl with patience, but I was returning as this new profound woman, who fought for what she wanted, and did not taking opinions from anyone.
-
We woke up the next morning, in each other's arms, cozied up to one another. Our bodies were entangled to one another, as the sun peeked through the balcony door, today we had a big day ahead of us, my mother expected us this afternoon at home for a family gathering, from people I left back home a couple of months ago, to study abroad in England.
-
I didn't have anything major to wear tonight, for the hot summer night, so I suggested Zayn that we go shopping. "We should go shopping for some clothes, I know some shops not to far from here." I said to him, as I sat up on the bed. He groaned. "We're gonna have to regardless because I don't want to show up at my mothers empty handed."
-
"You win." He sighed sitting up beside me and kissing my shoulder.
***

We had no time to waste today at the end of our stay was coming to an end. We took a shower one after the other and threw on some clothes, before heading out to the parking lot and getting into the rental car, to head to some nearby shops that I knew. Zayn sat back in the passenger seat, with his sunglasses on, and the wind blowing in his face. The radio played in the back ground as Zayn and I intertwined our hands together. I reached the strip of shops, and parked the car, we quickly stepped out and Zayn stretched and I stood beside him and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and we walked to the first shop we stood nearest to.
-
"You're not buying anything?" I said to him as I looked through the racks of clothes and he stood beside me.
-
"No." He nodded his head sideways. "Trousers, T-shirt, jean jacket, and sunglasses is how I'm going." He said. "I'm only here for you." He smiled.
-
I hummed and pulled some dresses, and two pieces of the racks of clothing. "In that case." I said to him. "Hold, these for me." I said to him in a smile and he grew surprised at my actions as he took the clothes on hangers in his grasp.
-
"So it going to be that kind of day, I see." He chuckles and I nod my head proudly as I guide us back towards the dressing rooms.
-
He has a smug look on his face and takes a seat on the on the ottoman outside of the dressing room while I take the outfits from his grasp and I walk into the dressing rooms. While he sits back against the wall with the with his hands in his pant pockets. I hurry in and quickly take my clothes on and get into an outfit I like most. It is a summer dress that reaches a bit above my thoughts, it's flowy and it has a long v line with strings crossed on each side to adjust it to your comfort. I walk out of the dressing room, and Zayn pulls his glasses about on his head, sitting up and taking interest into what I am wearing.
-
I look at myself in the dressing room mirror, deciding I like it. "What do you think?" I say to him as I walk up closer to him and stand in between his legs.
-
He hums not really saying much, he reaches up with his hands and pulls the strings to close the outline of my cleavage. He smirks. "Better." He says.
-
I scoff. "You can't be serious?"
-
"I'm not taking my chances with long lost lover boy tonight." He said.
-
I roll my eyes and walk back into the dressing room. I quickly take off the dress and change myself into a two piece outfit, I wiggle into the flexible pencil skirt, and the bralette, and a jean jacket that goes fairly well with the outfit all together. I take one good look at myself and before out and I look at myself in mirror outside the dressing room, Zayn stands up and appears behind me. "Absolutely not." He said moving his head sideways. "I think it looks best if" He said reaching from around my shoulders taking both ends of the jean jacket and starts buttoning it up. "there, see?" He smiles.
-
"This makes you happy, doesn't it?" I question crossing my hands over my chest and looking at him through the mirror. "I like this better than the dress." I admit.
-
He smirks. "On second thought the dress is nice." He is quick to alter mindsets. "Adjustable too."
-
"Wanna bet it's not?" I challenge.
-
"Convince me." He whispers against my ear as he hugs at my waist with his arms wrapped around me.
***
Jackie's Point of View

I haven't seen Adam for a few days now since the day I stupidly decided it would be ok for me to kiss him. It wasn't ok, none of it up to this point was ok. We were in a compromising moment, and I was vulnerable, there were tears in my eyes, and it just seemed like the thing to do. Did I like him? I hadn't really discussed that with myself, yet. Sometimes, when you ended up liking person these undiscovered feelings emerge you never even knew you had. I think that's what was happing to me. I had nothing to offer Adam, if after that kiss he thought he was somehow in love with me. I was a serial monogamist who's only rule was not to grow attached to the person, you were sleeping with.
-
Kissing Adam shouldn't have meant nothing to me, but instead I found a spark that wanted to light up with the fuel recently added and travel all over my body. Every time, I saw Adam I felt something within my body, like I wanted him to notice me. I wouldn't willingly find myself wanting to have a conversation with him but when was around as he did argue, he would ignite me more. I suppressed these feels for awhile now, not wanting to tell anyone about them, not even Zayn.
-
I never cared for love, because I never thought I worthy of it in the first place. Who could love me? Most girls when they fell in love with someone had a family to turn to for a approval, whereas I would be turning to two graves six feet under the ground. I came from a broken home, I was a broken person with a broken life. I grew up alone from the time I could walk, worst of all I was an only child. Even though my mother never directly told me that, I was a burden on her and my father, it wasn't difficult to understand that I was. The yelling back and forth between my mother and father was so constant that I was hardly even home because of it. I grew up in Zayn's house, among his sisters, and his mom who I learned to see as my own.
-
So what could I possibly give Adam, if I had nothing to offer. I was who I was because of the thick skin I grew to have to shield me from the bad in the world. Whereas on the other hand Adam probably had it all, a family, a mom and dad that loved him, and all of the above. I was Zayn father's charity case, even know he never treated my situation as such, I was I knew I was. No one would have lent me a hand if I wasn't Zayn's friend. His father would have turned a blind eye, if I didn't exist in his life. Worst of all, he was the only parental guidance I ever had in my damned life even when he couldn't treat his own kids right.
-
When people saw me they saw Jackie, the hottest girl on campus as Levi saw it in which nothing could break her, and was tough as nails never taking shit from anyone. Not Jacqueline Jacobs, a girl who was broken from the inside, who could pull her own dead weight but didn't have a place to drop dead. If a simplicity of a kiss made Adam somehow like me, it was best if he rechecked those feelings.
-
It was a light afternoon when I got out of class, and I carried my books in my arms as I walked back to the dorm. I skimmed through my schedule to see what I had to finish this weekend in terms of homework. Once I reached my dorm room I unlocked the door and walked in. I wasn't really paying attention when I realized that Adam had appeared outside of the door. "Jackie." He called for my name, I looked up and I dropped my books and class work on my dorm room floor. Ignoring it and trying to shut it in his face. "Jackie we need to talk about the other day." He reminded me.
-
His foot created a barrier between him and I as I was trying to shut the door in the process holding the wood tightly in my grasp. "We have nothing to talk about." I said to him, not wanting to look at him in the eyes. "Leave." I said.
-
"Something happened and I want to talk about it." He said.
-
"Nothing happened and I don't." I opposed. "Besides the building has a no boys policy, and if you're caught-..." I began to explain.
-
"Since when do you care about dorm policies?" He questioned. "You didn't seem to care about them the other day." He pressed further.
-
I sighed letting my guard down for a second, and rolling my eyes in the process which he took the opportunity to push through and take a step inside my room. My eyes widen and I took a step back as he shut the dorm behind him. "This can't be happening right now." I palmed my face in embarrassment. "Seriously get out!" I exclaimed.
-
"I am not leaving until we talk about what happened the other day, you've been avoiding me." He said. "Did you really have to miss a day of class too?" He said.
-
"Alright!" I exclaimed. "I kissed you and what about it? Is that what you wanted to hear?" I defend. "You heard what you wanted to hear? I felt nothing ok? None of that spark shit running through your veins people talk about." I lied. "Now please go." I pointed at the door behind him.
-
"You're lying." He challenged my words.
-
"You don't know the first thing about me." I argued.
-
"I know you're lying because you can't even look at me in the face." He had caught on as he stepped closer to me and I stepped back, having him near me just brought a chill all over my body I couldn't explain. "You're lying because, each step I take towards you, you take one back." He read me like a fucking book. "I felt that spark, and I know felt the same thing." He whispers.
-
"Even if that was the case, which it's not." I moved my head sideways as I looked at him trying to stop him from reading anymore about me. "I have nothing to offer you." I told him truthfully. "I'm not Selena, I don't have this perfect little life. That I imagine she does, why else would you like her? She's perfect." I lifted my shoulders. "Falling for me would be your greatest mistake." I confessed.
-
"You're wrong." He whispered, taking a hold of my arms and caressing my skin with his thumbs, there when that fucking sparking jolting all over my body and veins. "All I see is this girl, who's afraid to let her feelings be known because she's scared of being hurt." He said. "Stop pushing me away." He said. "I'm not here to hurt you." He moved his head sideways.
-
I squirm out of his touch and pull away from him. "Unfortunately, I've heard that too many times." I admit. "And each time I get the same fucking outcome, people claim to do one thing and they end up doing the other." I explain. "I can't find myself in that situation again, because once I crumble there's no one there to help me back up and I am left all alone."
-
"You rep Zayn so hard, I thought even he would be there, you're so called best friend." He says annoyingly.
-
I roll my eyes. "Like seriously what is your obsession with him? You and I can't even have a conversation without you mentioning him every goddamn second." I grow irritated.
-
"When it comes to you, Zayn will always come attached, you're like birds of a feather." He explains. "You know why you walk around here and not one guy turns to look in your direction? It's because of him." He said. "I might be the first guy to even step into the lions den." He confessed. "No one tells you shit, because Zayn is always there in your corner., supporting you, fighting with you or for you." He explained. "I felt bad for you in the way one of the guys from my frat grabbed you. You didn't deserve it, and when you defended yourself I was surprised." He admitted.
-
"Not every woman needs a man to protect her." I defended. "Sometimes a woman can kick ass all on her own." I smiled proudly. "Of course a little help, is always welcome."
-
I would be lying if I said Zayn did not grow protective of me as our friendship grew. When Zayn and I first met each other under the football field bleachers, because we were both skipping. From that moment on, Zayn and I really hit it off, everywhere I went he was there and everywhere he went I was there. I guess Zayn and I valued the trust we had for another above anything else, and everyone else. Which Lucy hated so much. We prioritized each other over relationships, even if we had to make up an excuse as to why. In that time I had never met a person who would have so much in common with me the way he did. Everything Adam was saying was true, Zayn and I would stick our hands in the fire for each other, above everything else. Luck was never on our side because if it was, fate wouldn't have given us the lives we got.
-
"Then help me help you?" He said interrupted my thinking. "Behind that kiss there was an intention." He explained.
-
I lightly chuckle at his words. "You don't have to be in love with somebody to kiss them." I lifted my shoulders carelessly.
-
"Really?" He challenged.
-
Saying nothing more he stepped closer to me, and grabbed me by my arms to hold me in place, he pressed his mouth against mine, and no matter how much I tried to fight him by putting my hands on his chest and pushing him away, he grabbed me by my waist holding in place as our mouths intensified against one another.
-
I squirmed his in touch because am much as I deny the effect he had on me, the more he saw through me, my words said one thing but my actions said another. He saw how I lied straight through my teeth. "Get off of me." I pushed him away and wiped my mouth. "You wish I gave you my time of day." I argued. "Many have tried, but none have succeed." I tell him. "You're not the first guy to try to get in my pants and you won't be the last." I say crossing my hands over my chest.
-
He sighs in frustration. "Jaqueline I am not trying to get into your pants" He said. "You know what-...maybe I went about this all wrong, it's clear that you don't trust my intentions, so how about we start out as friends?"
-
"Friends are you serious?" I chuckle.
-
"Friends." He said and nothing more.
-
Being one step ahead of my all the time, I had no choice to agree, at least this gave me time to think about what I was really doing with Adam. Were my feelings just in the heat of the moment the other day, or had they developed into something more?
-
"Fine." I said agreeing to his motives. "We can be friends." I said. "But not a word of any of this to Zayn got it?" I warned him and he nodded his head up and down with a smile. "I'm very fucking serious."
-
"Ok." He said. "You have my word." He smiled.
***
Zayn's Point of View

I had grabbed Selena by the waist and looked for people around the dressing room, before I pulled us into the fitting room cubicle and closed the door behind us. Selena's eyes widen, realizing what I was doing. "Are you crazy? Someone is going to see us." She harshly whispered.
-
I smirked. "Not if we're quiet."
-
"You're crazy." She said hiding her head in my chest.
-
I wasted no in pressing my mouth against hers, she wrapped her arms around me and I grabbed her legs and stood up pushing her against the wall, careful not to make a sound in the process. She smiled and fumbled with the belt on my trousers pulling them down, and taking me out of my briefs.
-
My jaw clenched trying to suppress my moans and, I let her down and pull her in front of the mirror, I wasted no time and bend her over, so I would enter her smoothly, she held her own as I slowly pounded into her and pull her back against my torso so we would both be standing in the mirror at a compromising situation.
-
As quiet as we could be, I moved inside as her as he head fell back abounds my shoulder blade and she bit her bottle lip suppressing her moans. "Be a good girl and take it." I whispering into her ear, while I pressed my mouth against her neck. "I know you can."
-
I brought one of my hands and pressed it over her mouth to suppress her moans. "You're enjoying this aren't you? You love the thrill." I encouraged watching her through the mirror and she nodded her head slightly and I chuckled in her ear. "Baby, you look so pretty like this, has anyone ever told you that?" I said pounding into her and her squirming at her pleasure's edge.
-
She was close and I could tell by the way she grabbed ahold of my jean jacket and tugged on it harshly. "All of this for this little outfit huh?" I said pounding into her, lifting the pencil skirt up and grabbing ahold of her hip, to keep a steady movement. I laughed lightly as my movements became sloppy and she came and I pull out of her and she fell tiredly against my frame, and breathing breathlessly.
***
That afternoon, Selena and I left the shop, with that outfit in one of the shopping bags, we arrived back at the hotel, and quickly changed. The sun was setting and Selena and I figured we needed to be at her mum's house by then. We had to have everything packed and ready for tomorrow, to catch a flight back to London.
-
Once that was settled, we left anything in place to check out tomorrow by noon. Selena's has stopped at a grocery shop and she and I had ran in to get snacks and drinks so se would not show up empty handed. We were quick out of the grocery store, and into the car as we drove off to her mothers.
-
"Please promise me you'll behave." Selena said as we waited at a red light ready to turn into her neighborhood.
-
"I promise." I forcibly smiled.
-
"Zayn I'm serious." She warned me.
-
"I'm being very serious." I held my hands up in defeat.
-
"You better." She said and we now drove down the neighborhood looking for a parking spot, as we had arrived.
-
Selena has found a parking space, and from what I could see and hear there was music coming from the back and lights around the fencing. Selena and I stepped out with our snacks and drinks we bought, and locked the rental, in the driveway.
-
I walked a bit having Selena, as she walked in front of me with that outfit she and I had a lille bargaining encounter for earlier today. We walked up the driveway, and I was only two days ago she and I were here. Selena knocked on the door and waited patiently for a minute or so until the door finally opened and I was her mother.
-
She had a smile on her face and embraced Selena once again, while a smile forced on my face as well. "Good you both made it!" She said. "Everyone is out back, dinners just getting served." She said as my attention diverted past Selena and her mother to the small gathering of people through the slide doors of the house. "Good to see you again Zayn." Her mother brought me back to her attention.
-
"It's good to see you as well." I smiled at the older woman.
***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 279 34
Addy is a college student at UC, her boyfriend Adam Cole works for NXT. After finishing her spring semester, she flies down to see him for the entire...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 73.2K 43
~12:03 am~ To: "sex god" Mikey i wish we could meet. ~12:07 am~ From: "sex god" Mikey one day, we will. Sequel: Connected