Jealousy ( A Dean Ambrose And...

By luvvug

It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happ... More

New Story New Writer
The Return Of .. PT1
The Return Of .. PT2
I love April
The return of the Frenemies
Devistative
2 Broken Hearts
It's official
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Update
29
Chapter 30 situation
30
31
32
33
Update Situation
35
36
THANK YOU ALL
NOT AN UPDATE/HELP
37
38
39
40
41
42

34

614 15 27
By luvvug

Dean POV

It was Raw once again. I haven't spoke to Aj since last week.

I saw her and other Aj hanging out at the hotel a couple of times , it kinda hurts to know that she's moved on.

I was waiting for Seth at the car , since him and Bayley are having issues , I've been giving him rides everywhere.

" Dammit Seth , we're gonna be late " I said under my breath.

He then came running out the lobby into the parking lot.

" Why are you running? " I asked him opening the trunk.

" Her! " He said pointing to a furious Aj.

She ran up to him and kept punching and slapping his shoulder.

" HOW COULD YOU!?!? " She kept yelling at him while she beat the ever lasting crap outta him.

I pulled her back , which revealed a hole in Seth's shirt.

" What happened? " I asked looking at her then him.

" HE TOLD AJ I LIKED HIM! " She said trying to break free from my grasp , but I held her tighter.

My heart felt like it was broken into millions of pieces. She liked Aj?

Seth jumped onto the top of the truck to catch his breath.

Aj being her , she slipped out of my arms and started to climb the truck from the tire.

She got to the top and started attacking Seth again.

Seth pushed her a little causing her to fall backwards.

I hurried up and caught her which left her in a bridal style position.

She jumped out of my arms and stormed back to the hotel.

I gave Seth a What the fuck man? Look and he layed on the hood breathing heavily.

" Get in the damn car and let's go " I said grabbing his collar making him fall.

-

" Ugh Dean, why are you so mad anyways? Can I please turn up the radio " Seth whined.

He went to turn up the radio but I smacked his hand before he could even touch it.

" UGHHH I WISH I COULD JUST JUMP OUT THIS CAR RIGHT NOW " He yelled in frustration.

I saw him unlock the door in the corner of my eye , I quickly locked it back , and then locked the window.

He layed back in the chair and sighed.

" So why didn't you tell me that Aj liked Aj? " I asked while still driving.

" Because , you were either gonna kill me, him , or Aj herself ... And I wasn't down for that " He said.

I gave him a glare and he put his hands up in defence.

He took his phone out and went onto youtube, he hooked his phone to the aux cord and sat it down.

" What are you doing? " I said looking at him.

" I'm re-watching last weeks RAW , ya know , tryna get prepared for tonight ".

The first match was Aj against Nia.

I watched as she was thrown around the ring , then later she won.

After a 2 hour drive with a complaining Seth Rollins , we arrived at the arena in Milwaukee.

-
I walked into my personal lockeroom and sat my bags down.

I changed into my regular attire which is a tank top, Pants, and a leather jacket.

I started to tape up my hands intill I heard a knock at the door.

" Come in! " I yelled still taping my hands.

A little Aj walked in the room. She took a seat on the couch across from me.

" Hey .. I'm sorry about earlier .. " she started.

" Why? "

" Because I never told you I liked Aj, and since .. We're kinda friends I guess .. I should've told you " she said playing with her bracelets.

" Its fine .. And Aj can I ask you something? "

" Yeah sure "

" Can we please be friends , I want to move in like you did , and I can't do that if me and you don't really talk .. " I said.

" Yeah we can be friends , I have a match later tonight " She said.

She got up and gave me a hug , I hugged her back , I didn't want to let go but I did anyways.

Now I'm officially over Aj, at least that's what I'm trying to tell myself.

-
Aj Styles POV

I saw Aj sitting by herself at the catering.

Earlier Seth told me that she had feelings. Do I believe him? Sorta. Do I want to believe him? Yeah.

I skipped towards her , trying to mock her.

She looked up and smiled at me.

" What are you doing? " She laughed a bit.

" Nothing , just wanted to come say hi to my favorite wrestler " I said sitting by her.

I saw her blush a little , I took off her glasses and put them on

" Hey! I can't see without those " she punched me.

" Holy crap , your eye vision sucks " I took them off and rubbed my eyes.

" Duh , that's why I have glasses, ugh your supposed to be the smarter Aj! " she rolled her eyes.

I looked up at the TV and it was Dean VS Curtis Axel.

" So Aj , Seth told me something today " I said.

She didn't look up at me , she stared at her phone.

" Did you hear me? " I said.

" Yep "

" So do you ? " I asked her.

Honestly I was so nervous, what if she doesn't like me? What if she still has feelings for Dean , or Finn , or even Punk!

" Yeah I do " she looked back at me.

I was surprised. Aj Lee has feelings for me? Aj Lee?

She sighed and grabbed her things. She was about to head out but I grabbed her arm.

" I like you too " I said. I saw her smile. I smiled back.

She walked off to the gorilla , I was so happy at this point.

-
Dean POV

I walked out the curtain , I won my match of course , It was Curtis Axel! Duh.

I walked down the hallway and saw Aj. She had a huge smile on her face.

" Why so happy? " I asked stopping her.

" Aj likes me back! " she said.

That feeling came back. That feeling of betrayal , of heartbreak , I can go on.

" That's awesome " I gave her a fake smile.

" Thanx Dean , I have a match next , I need to go! " she said.

She gave me a short hug and skipped off.

I watched as she skipped , ugh do i miss her.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going so I walked into someone. I never saw her before , she was probably from NXT or something.

" Sorry , I should've been paying attention, Hi I'm Dean Ambrose " I reached out my hand pulling her up.

" Hi I'm Liv Morgan , I'm new to the roster " She said shyly.

" Hi Liv, so did you come from NXT? " I asked walking with her.

" Yeah I actually did " she responded.

She stopped out of no where and looked back at me in shock.

" What? " I said walking closer to her.

" Dude that's Aj! Aj Lee! She's such a role model , and a badass, youn know her? " she asked.

I looked at the TV , she was beating the crap out of Mickie James.

" Yeah I know her , she's cool I guess " I shrugged.

She nodded her head and we kept walking.

Every once in a while I would take a look at her , she was beautiful , her long blonde hair was in a high ponytail.

She kinda reminded me of Carmella , just the shorter version.

I kept talking to her , I found at that me and her have so much in common.

" So Ambrose , I have my debut next week , I guess I'll see you then " she smiled at me and walked off.

I watched as she walked off. A smile never escaped my face.

This Liv Morgan girl is super awesome.

-
Seems like they both have moved on. But have they really moved on , how do y'all feel about this chapter? I don't really know how I feel about it , but maybe another chapter today?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 74 28
Mikaila goes on a vacation with her family but something bad happens. She will meet new people and a new love.
79.6K 2.4K 51
Aj Lee is a WWE Diva. Everybody knows Aj is talented but she is also known to be "crazy" and "strange". She doesn't seem to fit in with anybody. But...
40.7K 1K 36
Dean and AJ are in love, however Stephanie and Hunter doesn't want them to date because it's not best for business. So, Dean and AJ are secretly dati...
29.1K 609 37
EJ Harris was just another diva... Until the shield summoned her to compete with them in the superstars division... Oh yea, and Dean Ambrose is in lo...