NEITH [Completed]

Autorstwa AnchanaRadhakrishnan

COMPLETED ON: Jan 10 2018. HIGHEST RANK: #1 on 26-07-18 #2 on 21-07-18 #3 on 26-05-17 AWARDS: Genre winner... Więcej

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: An Eventful Night
CHAPTER TWO: The Father
CHAPTER THREE: The Pharaoh
CHAPTER FOUR: Coronation Ceremony
CHAPTER FIVE: Siblings
CHAPTER SIX: Meeting with the Pharaoh
CHAPTER SEVEN: An Unexpected Departure
CHAPTER EIGHT: Grief
CHAPTER NINE: The Funeral and A Secret
CHAPTER TEN: Finding the Truth
CHAPTER ELEVEN: Guilt
CHAPTER TWELVE:A Challenge and a Bet
CHAPTER THIRTEEN:A Proposal?
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: A Threat
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Marraige
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Doubts
SEVENTEEN: Glimer Of Hope
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: A Not So Fatal Encounter
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Reunion
CHAPTER TWENTY: Plans
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: Naïve
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: Troubles
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: A Shocking Discovery
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: Truth or Lie
TWENTY FIVE: Without Pain There Is No Gain
TWENTY SIX: A Party?
TWENTY SEVEN: Prank Gone Wrong?
TWENTY EIGHT: Make A Woman Out Of Me
TWENTY NINE: Confessions
THIRTY: Reassurance
THIRTY ONE: Good News
THIRTY TWO:Is this love?
THIRTY THREE: Inner Struggles
THIRTY FOUR: Kidnapping
THIRTY FIVE: Questions And Answers
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
Cover For Neith
Thirty Nine: The Truth
Chapter 40:Neith takes a Stand
Chapter 41: Don't mess with the kings
Chapter 42:Neith finds out the truth
Special chap one
Chapter 43:Confrontation
Chapter 44:Broken and a Smile
Chapter 45: Feelings
Chapter 46: A New Identity
Chapter 47: A New Journey
Characters
Chapter 48:More Complications
Chapter 49: Is this the End?
Chapter 50: Victory
Chapter 51: Pain
Special chapter Three
Chapter 52: End part 1
Chapter 53: The End part 2
Chapter 54: The End Part 3
Epilogue
Additional Information

Special Chap two

859 78 228
Autorstwa AnchanaRadhakrishnan

To love and to be loved is truly a blessing and one must do well to cherish it.

-Unknown.

Hope you guys enjoy the music ❤❤

Anka's Pov

The soft rays of the sun filled my room with warmth. I smiled, my eyes still closed as I inhaled deeply, savouring the moment. I rolled in my bed for a few more minutes before deciding to get up.

I sat on my bed and yawned like a camel. I tried to stretch my arms but realised that the cotton sheets were wrapped around me. I sighed and struggled to free myself as I did so every morning.

Walking slowly towards the bathroom I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

Man did I look terrible. My hair was poking in every direction known to man and I immediately knew it would take me forever to tame it. My pale blue night gown was all wrinkled, my face still pale but not as bad as before. I was starting to get some colour into me recently thanks to Ammon. Ammon!!!!! My eyes grew wide upon realisation. I was supposed to meet him today.

I quickly hurried to the bathroom and took a bath that lasted about ten minutes. I rushed out and threw on the first nice dress I could find. It was a dark green linen dress that reached a little below my knee. It has small glass beads a shade lighter embedded randomly on the dress finishing it. I then dug through my jewellery box to find a pair of suitable earnings. I found a pair of emerald drops and a sleek silver bracelet. Perfect, I thought and put them on.

I then put on some black eye paste. I tried my best to brush down my wild hair but I ended up braiding it so it didn't look too much of a lost cause. I sprayed a bit of my special scent as I always did before leaving and then bolted out the door. I hoped I wasn't too late.

We were supposed to meet near a tree that resided on the bank of the river Nile. I got there in about fifteen minutes.

I saw Ammon was already there. He had his back towards me as he was darting some pebbles across the water. I watched as one of them graciously skid across the water. Beautiful I thought.

A small smile made its way towards my face. He really loved to do this often. He told me it relaxed him. I was about to make my way towards him when I stopped myself.

Maybe I could sneak up on him this time and give him a scare, I thought. I had been trying to sneak up on him for a while now but I was never able too. Maybe this time I could.

I tiptoed as silently as I could. Before I could jump on him he turned around.

"Your quite late you know," He said in a calm voice. Man I swear this guy had eyes at the back of his head.

"Ugh... Why can I never sneak up on you?" I asked as I sat beside him with a defeated face.

"Because I can smell you from a mile away," Ammon said with a popsicle grin. My heart skipped a beat at his grin.

"Huh?" I asked a little confused.

"Your perfume. That's what gives you away," he said smiling at me. Again my heart seemed to skip a beat. How could it not. His lips were so perfect and soft and..... I shook my head. What the matter with me?

"Well then next time I won't wear it," I said firmly. I was determined to sneak up on him at least once.

"But I kind of like that spicy smell mixed with that sweet scent. It suits you quite well," Ammon said. I could feel my cheeks heat up instantly and I looked away before he could notice. Stop saying things like that you idiot.

"So where are you taking me today?" I asked changing the topic. I was a little eager to find out.

"Shopping. Since the festival is tomorrow and I won't be able to take you out then I decided to spent today with you," Ammon giving me a small smile.

"But don't you have work today too?" I asked looking at him in confusion.

"Yes, but I took the day off. Don't worry I gave my duties to someone capable," Ammon said getting up and patting the dust of his pants.

"Well be prepared to spend a lot of money then because you're paying for everything," I said with a grin.

"Of course, if not for you then who else am I going to spoil," Ammon said holding out his hand so I could get up.
I couldn't help but smile. I wondered what I did to deserve someone like him.

We roamed through the busy streets of the market. There were soo many stalls lined up and many more still putting up theirs. There were soo many interesting things to see, I was glad we went today instead of tomorrow. It would be crawling with people and I couldn't really get a good look at all the shops.

We stopped by one of the stalls to eat some lunch. It was some kind of new meat that neither of us had ever tried before it absolutely delicious.

"I'm paying for it," I said firmly as Ammon continued to protest.

"No, you're not," Ammon said sternly.

"Yes, I am. You already paid for all of the purchase so let me pay for this at least," I say giving Ammon a firm look. The argument went on for another fifteen minutes before he finally gave in.

After that we roamed for another hour or so before we collapsed on the bank of the river bed exhausted.

"So did you enjoy today?" Ammon asks looking at me.

"Yes, it was one of the best days ever," I say with a smile.

"One of the best? Which was the best day then?" Ammon asked. I could see a little disappointment in his eyes.

"That would be the day when a certain boy asked me out," I said giving Ammon a shy smile. He seemed a little taken back by my words. I might have imagined it but I thought I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes for a moment but it was gone in a flash. Maybe I just imagined it.

"Come on there is still one more thing up for today," Ammon said getting up and lending me his hand so I could do the same.

"What is it?" I asked suddenly curious.

"You'll see," Ammon said winking. He then took my hand in his and started to walk towards a small row boat.

Upon reaching it he motioned for me to get on it.

"But its starting to get dark and where are we going?" I asked looking a little confused. The sun would be setting pretty soon so I was a little worried.

"Just get in. I'm not going to kidnap you," Ammon said smirking. Hesitating a bit I got on and Ammon followed. He then started rowing it.

After about ten minutes we came to a stop. We were in the middle of the Nile, the main land was quite far off and the banks looked like they were a mile away.

"Why are we stopping here?" I asked still looking confused.

Ammon didn't say anything. With a small smile he took out a red colored silk cloth and gave it to me.

"What is it?" I asked taking it into my palms.

"Open it," he said looking a little anxious and excited at the same time. 

Eyeing him suspiciously I unfolded the silk cloth and gasped looking at its content.

Before me lay a beautiful pair of blood red ruby earrings, delicately embedded with small diamonds around them. I looked up to Ammon in shock.

"These were the one you were looking at the other day right?" He asked softly.

For once in my life I seemed to be at a loss for words. He noticed I was looking at these? But how, he wasn't even there that day.

"How...," was all I could make myself say. I was too stunned to say anymore.

"I was walking by when I saw you looking at them. I knew you liked it so I bought them for you," Ammon said with a shy smile.

I looked at him in disbelief. I then looked down at the stunning pair and again at him. I wanted to say thank you and that he was insane and so much more but my mouth just wouldn't cooperate.

Ammon took my hand in his. His warmth sent goosebumps throughout my body. He looked at me his almost black eyes holding a soft glow.

"I um... I *coughs* I love you," Ammon said, immediately looking away. I gasped at those words. Did I hear it wrong? Did he just say he loved me?

From the blush on his face and he trying to avoid eye contact I knew I heard it correctly. His eyes darted towards mine again seeking for an answer but nothing came.

I wanted to say I loved him too but I couldn't. I was paralysed to my spot. I could feel him loosening his grasp on my hand. No, don't and before he could remove it I moved forward and kissed him hard.

The boat rocked a bit at my sudden movement but I didn't care and neither did Ammon because he kissed me with the same passion I did.

"I love you too," I finally said after we broke the kiss. My heart was beating violently and my breathing was off. Ammon just smiled and hugged me tightly. His heart beat seemed to be beating as fast as mine.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me feel," Ammon said his voice seemed to crack a bit.

"Today is the best day of my life," I said looking at him as I placed my hand gently on his cheek and rubbed my thumb against it. He smiled and leaned in kissing me again.

In this moment nothing else mattered. It was just him and me that seemed to exist and for the first time in a while I was truly happy.

A/n:

Hi guys. How are you all doing today?

So did you guys enjoy the chapter. Did I do justice to the scene or was it a hopeless mess? Leave a comment and let me know.

So what do you think will happen to Ammon and Anka (That is if Ammon wakes up) Will their love be strong enough to get them back together? Leave a comment and let me know.

Alright so one of my best friends and my mentor has recently published a short one chapter story on rain. He is amazingly talented( Well he is from outer space so its a given 😜) so I'm sure you will really enjoy his work.
Username: Dan1shZM
Link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/asDNL6VGUE

Hope you guys have an amazing day. Love ya!!! ❤❤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

82.4K 5.4K 46
1st PLACE in the UNICORN AWARDS! On the anniversary of her best friends disappearance, Lyra is ready to accept the inevitability of his death. But wh...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
44K 1.8K 60
"You need to understand this." He stepped closer, "I'm going to protect you Seraphina. Now and forever. Even if you choose to leave. You're someone I...
180K 4K 30
Akila moves her life across the country in hopes of rebuilding a fractured relationship with her mother. But as the days unfold like delicate petals...