The world need a hero

By Assassin25

Ash competing in Kalos League. We join to him when he is final move in final match. What will happened after... More

Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
New book
New book 2
Surprise
10k We reached

Chapter 16

1.1K 11 2
By Assassin25

No pov. In the police base

"Assault team is positions!" "Support team is positions" "Sniper team is positions" "Deliver guy is positions" They said on the radio.

The Capitan walked out his office and he began to speak with gruff voice. "Officers listen up!" Every officers stopped their work and turned to him. "Five years ago we stared something and today we will finish it! We arrived to the second part in my plan!..."

Meanwhile with Serena

She ran to the stadium hall and tried find Aaron. She found him but before she cloud shout his name. He entered his locker room. She followed him but a guard stop her in front of the door. "Sorry madam, but only competitors or the stuff allowed to go in." He said to Serena. "Please let me go in! It's important!" She asked him. He thought about some second and asked. "Hmm. Aren't you the Kalos queen?" She nodded. He continued. "All right, because you are Kalos queen I let you in. But you have only five minutes. Understood?" She replied. "Yes and thank you!" She went in and closed the door. Before she cloud turned back she heard familiar sound. "Serena what are you doing here?" Aaron surprised asked her. "I wanted to talk with you, Ash." She replied. "Um Serena I am so sorry, but you must be mistaken me for someone. I am Aaron." He lied. "Ash don't lie to me! How you survived the shooting? Why didn't contact me or the others?" She angrily asked him. He took off his mask and said. "Sorry Serena, I can't say anything now but I have to stop Giovanni. If I win, I tell you everything." "What will happen if you lose a battle? You will disappear again?" She asked more angrily and continued. "You know how I felt when you died? I was depressed. I cried every night and I wished you come back." She shouted angrily. "I know how you felt I felt the same" Serna interrupted him. "No you didn't know how I felt. You know what. I hate you! I loved you, but now I love Calem" She shouted and lied. She began to cry and run out. Ash just stood here and his heart was broken. The reason why he fought it was her and his other friends, but especially her.

In the police base

"Time to write history and stop the Team Rocket" The captain said excitedly. Every one cheered. "Sir, we have a problem." Operator 1 said. "What is it?" The captain asked. "Spectator team reported to Serena and Ash argued each other and Serena said to him "she hate him". Now he probably heart broken and he won't able to win the battle." He said. "Ok I thought this will be happen, however I have solution. Send deliver guy to Serena with the letters immediately, before the Ash lose his first pokemon." captain said.

In the stadium

"Welcome everyone! This is the final in the tournament. I am Steven your host. It'll be a six on six pokémon battle. Who will win and earn Pokemon master title? Aaron or George? And the battlefield is a Desert" Steven said excitedly.

This final matchup between Aaron, and George, of Viridian City, is about to begin! It'll be a 6-on-6 battle!" the referee said as he raised his flags in the air. "The trainers will be able to substitute their Pokémon at any time. It is allow to use Mega evolutions or Z-Moves. Is that understood?" Both trainers nodded their heads in agreement.

The referee continued. "The winner will be determined when one side's Pokémon are unable to battle! In addition one side will lose 3 pokemon we will take 10 minutes break and battlefield will change! Trainers, present your first Pokémon!"

Aaron took the first move "Pidgeot I choose you! He shouted sadly and he threw his Pokéball into the air, to reveal his first choice. The Pokémon took a battle stance in front of him.

George tossed out his pokeball in the air and he smirked "Nidoqueen, go!" He shouted. When the ball opened, a light flashed. When the light dimmed, a large, bipedal blue Pokémon with distinct reptilian features stood in front of him. His body is encased with extremely hard scales that serve as excellent protection from any attack and stand up when Nidoqueen is excited or provoked. He has a blunt snout, narrow brown eyes, and large ears with brown insides. There is a small horn on his forehead, and single spine on each ear, and there is a line of toxic spikes running down the length of its back. Each hand has three short claws and each foot was two claws. His lower jaw, the front of his abdomen, and two plates on his chest are cream-colored. He has a thick, powerful tail. The referee looked at both Pokémon, confirming that they were the ones that had been chosen. Satisfied with what he see, he raised the flags and yelled, "Let the battle begin!"

In the stand

Serena walked in and stat dawn. Dawn noticed she was angry and said a same time. She asked her." Serena what's the matters?" "I don't want to talk about." She replied. Before Dawn could say anything a person arrived their stand and he asked to Serena. "Are you Serena Yvonne the Kalos queen?" She nodded and the man continued. "I have to give you this letter and this box." He give to her those thing and he said. "It's important for you to read alone these before the break!" Serena wanted to ask why. The deliver guy turned around and he began to leave. But before he left the stand he stopped and he said. " You may be want know why, but you will understand when you open the letters. One last thing. When the time is came you will need to choose old and new love." He left stand before anyone could asked something. "Hm weird what was that?" May asked. "I don't know" Serena said but she suddenly remembered. She had flash back about three years ago when she went to fortune-teller shop where a shopkeeper said." When the time is came you will need to choose old and new love. If you choose the old love, the world will be safe and peaceful. But if you choose the new love, the world will be destroyed. When the special tournament will be come. You will make decision." She thought about some second and decide to open to first letter. She began to read.

Dear Serena Yvonne!

I am writing for you about Ash. I understand you why are you angry. However I ask you to forgive him. If you want to hate someone, hate us the Police Region Department we asked him to don't say anything to you or the others expect his mother. She knew about the plan. Because Ash only could make this decision when he accept our plan. He wanted to tell you what is our plan and how he feel about you. He wrote about you every weeks but we captured all letters, because we didn't want to risk plan. If you don't' believe me, I sent to you a box. In the box you will find Ash's letters. Read it! Before the break and please forgive him!

Sincerely:

Captain of the Police Region Department

She hesitated but she opened the box. Meanwhile she heard announcer." it look like Pidegot is in trouble!" Serna grabbed first letter in the box and she opened it.

Dear Serena!

I am Ash may be you think is some bad joke, but no I am alive. I am so sorry what I did one week ago. But I want to protect you. If you want to search me, please don't do it. I am working with Police Region Department. They probably won't allow to send to you the letters. If you want to know where is Pikachu, He is with me. He want to you say hi. Anyway I tell you the true you are special to me I don't know why but I promise two thing first I figure out why are you special to me and second I'll return.

Best Wishes!

Ash

Serena calmed down. She began to think. 'how he is feel about me.' Meanwhile she heard a referee. "Pidgeot is unable to battle, Nidoqueen wins! " "This is unbelievable Aaron lost his first pokemon." Steven said.

Aaron called out his next pokemon." Infernape I choose you!" He shouted sadly. He tossed his Poké ball in the air. When the ball opened, a light flashed. When the light dimmed, a bipedal, primate-like Pokémon stood in front of him. He is primarily reddish-brown with sections of white fur on his chest, head, and lower legs. Several gold markings adorn his body: swirled, circular ones on his knees and shoulders flame-shaped ones on the back of his hands, and a stripe around his back that forms two swirls on his chest. On top of his head is a large flame, which is never extinguished. Infernape has an orange, rounded muzzle, long, round ears with blue inside, and a red ridge over his eyes. The eyes themselves are blue with yellow sclera. There are five blue digits on both his feet and hands, and he has a long tail.

Serena deiced open another letter. The letter was written two weeks after his fake death. She began to read.

Dear Serena!

I hope you all right. I thought about what i said in my previous letter. I finally realized what I am feel about you. First of all i am sorry, i was so dense when we traveled together. I am sorry because I didn't remember you when we reunited. I am sorry because I didn't see how you fell about me, when we were in Coumarine City. I didn't stay with you.

I thought about a lot how I feel about you. But now I know the answer. I.. i love you! You may be hate me now. But I wanted to tell you this. I only agreed to plan because I wanted to protect you. Now I am training to really hard because when I'll return I'll able to protect you.

Your love:

Ash

Serena's eyes were tearful. She wiped her eyes and opened another letter. This letter was written when she became a Kalos queen. She began to read.

Dear Serena!

I am so proud of you. You finally achieve your dream. However at same time I am so sad, because I can't hug you or kiss you. I couldn't congratulations to you. I am miss you so much.

I caught a Lucario who can speak with telepathic. I won the Kanto Leaue with him. I used fake name which is Aaron. Now I prepare my Jhoto League. I hope you will cheer me.

Stay safe! Don't worry I'll return if you wait me.

I miss you so much my love

Ash

She began to cry. She realized how he loved her. Meanwhile she heard the referee announced. "Both pokemon are unable to battle!" Aaron called out his third pokemon. "Charizard I choose you!" He tossed his Poké ball in the air. When the ball opened, a light flashed. When the light dimmed, a draconic, bipedal Pokémon stood in front of him. He is primarily orange with a cream underside from the chest to the tip of his tail, which burns with a sizable flame. Charizard has a long neck, small blue eyes, raised nostrils, and two horn-like structures protruding from the back of his rectangular head. There are two fangs visible in the upper jaw when his mouth is closed. Two large wings with blue-green undersides sprout from his back, and a horn-like appendage juts out from the third joint of each wing. Charizard's arms are short and skinny compared to his robust belly, and each limb has three white claws. He has stocky legs and cream-colored soles under his feet.

George called out his next pokemon. "Rhyhorn, go!" He tossed his Poké ball in the air. When the ball opened, a light flashed. When the light dimmed rhinoceros-like Pokémon stood in front of him .He is a rhinoceros-like creature with a body covered in gray, rocky plates. His underside and rear are smooth, and he has four short legs with two claws on each foot. He has a triangular head with narrow, red eyes, two fangs protruding from his upper jaw, and small, triangular openings on the upper sides. A spiked ridge runs along his back, and he has a single short horn on the tip of his snout.

Serena decided to open another letter. She found last letter, which was written before he came here in Kalos.

Dear Serena!

I am so happy finally I'll see you again, because i coming to Kalos. Where unfortunately we can't meet until I defeat Giovanni he will use fake name just like me. I hope you wait for me. If fall in love with someone else, I will understand your decision, however I'll heart broken and I'll always love you!

Until we meet again!

Ash

Serena thought about some second a finally understand what the motto is mean. In her thoughts. 'Old love mean Ash and new loves mean Calem. What should I have to choose' She asked herself.

in the battlefield

"Charizard is unable to battle, Rhyhorn is the winner!" the referee announced. "we have 10 minutes break" Steven said.

Hire is the sixteenth chapter.

I hope you like it. I was little sad when I wrote the letter. This extra-long chapter. The story is remaining two or three chapters. I decided i will make sequel.

Will Serena forgive Ash or she will choose Calem? Who will win the final?

If you want to know, stay tuned next chapter!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but not English my first language.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
24.9K 558 26
Ash and Pikachu are returning to the Kalos region to meet his old friends. Ash is very excited to meet them.And the main reason he's returning in Kal...
108K 2.4K 107
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
81.6K 2K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...