Imperfect Marriage (Completed...

Oleh silent_typhoon

"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my... Lebih Banyak

Intro
//His Ego// #1
//The day we met// #2
"5 Top Most amazing stories"
Chapter #3
Chapter #5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update. A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Epilouge

Chapter #4

42.2K 1.6K 313
Oleh silent_typhoon

This day of my life shall be named as "crap" because everything is going out of my hands. I've addressed my secretary to be zara for almost 3 times, I even called Samaira as Zara. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I am avoiding meetings too since I called my client Zara too and she was like "excuse me it's liza". I don't know why, how , when only this Zara has occupied my mind. All day long I've only been thinking about her. Huhhhh

"Salam Romeo Shuja" here he comes again, Umair without knocking the door of my office entered.

"Walaikum Salam" I said as I sat at chair. "You seem to be happy, so can I expect good news from you" I smirked as I said it.

"Oh Com'on I am not pregnant" Umair said jokingly, I nodded my head in disbelief

"Worst joke, I swear" I replied him casually, he is always like this. he and his worst jokes, he laughed at my reaction and without giving him the chance , I again spoke.

"So who's the unlucky girl" I expected this already, that he is in love but hiding it from me.

"Zara...." He was about to speak further when I clenched my fist and cut him off

"Are you mad??" I screamed at top of my lungs and he looked at me confusingly while I continued "How can you think about zara in such a way?, She is your sister in law and you! It's haram don't you feel ashamed Umair"

"Listen to me Shuja...." I didn't let him continue

"Are you fucking kid? she is my wife and you are my best friend how can you just cheat me like this, She is..... I was about to continue when he punched me in stomach.

"Ouch" I groaned in pain.

"Good! Now let me continue" He shot a death glare at me, "The lucky girl is zara bhabhi's best friend Maha, and moreover how possesive you are for your wife that you screamed at me, chill Shuja I think of her as my sister" I let a sigh of relief as I listened to him but his punch, Oh it was paining alot.

"And you deserved that punch" I looked at him, he is always like this whenever I get angry he punches me as if I am his punching bag.

"Sorry" The only thing I can say to save myself from further embarassment.

"Anyways , how possesive you are for zee bhabhi, isn't it!" He winked at me. and he was right may be.

"I am...I am not" I tried to defend myself since I don't want myself to be in any problem.

"Oh com'on you can lie to anyone but not me shuja, I know you are tensed for something, Can I know it", He said.  That's why he is my best friend, he knows everything about it.

"Well I am in..in a confusion" I told him truthfully, may be he can clear it.

"What confusion" He asked and I took a deep breathe before confessing my sentence.

"It's weird... I mean look don't get me wrong.... but you know what I mean" I shuddered

"No I don't know what you mean shuja, tell me clearly" He sounded irritated , I became nervous but yeah I want my confusion to end so I continued.

"Okay so, listen. you know I love samaira right" I asked him, he rolled his eyes

"You don't love her" He sounded irritated, he never accepts that I love her but I gave him death glare.

"Okay continue now" He said, I again took a deep breathe before starting.

"all day long it's zara in my head and I don't know why, I want to ignore her but I can't, I want to stay away from her but I can't, I want to say her that I hate her but my heart just doesn't agrees, I don't want her yet I want her, I don't want to be with her yet it's her who I want to be with, It's so confusing right! why shall on the earth I want her? like, I love samaira but I don't feel angry when someone flirts with her but I feel like killing the person when he flirts with Zara!" I confessed, while Umair looked at me with his shocking expression which finally turned into a bright smile and he hugged me tightly.

"Oh Bro, you finally are in love" I broke hug, and looked at him confusingly , what he meant by finally in love??

"Are you mad, what you mean by finally in Love? I love samaira" His expression got serious as he listened to me.

"Are you mad or pretend so?" I was about to answer when he again continued "Listen,  shuja you don't love samaira, just accept the fact"

"I love her" I told umair but my heart wasn't getting along with my words, so unfair right!

"So why do you feel bad when someone hugs zara?" He gave me questioning look, I wanted to avoid the question but I guess I had to answer him.

"May be because she is my wife and... you know she can't hug any other person beside her husband as it's haram" I tried to justify myself but I guess this really wasn't the answer.

"Oh please shuja, don't you tell me what's haram and what's halal!! Your relationship with Samaira is purely Haram, don't you know? kissing her, hugging her is haram. You say you love her right? then what kind of love is this which is not even halal" , He was right, he was absolutely right, his words were right as he said it.

"Listen I can't simply cheat on Samaira and our two year long relationship because of Zara", I again tried to defend myself,  Umair gave me sarcastic laugh.

"So you mean, you can cheat on your wife but not on your girlfriend" Umair smirked and I realised he was right.

"I...Listen you....." Umair cuts me off

"Listen shuja, stop being egositic, that baby of yours I mean samaira is just a golddigger, she changes her boyfriends like we change our clothes but look at zee bhabhi, she is so pure, the modest girl you'll ever meet. Such innocent soul she is, even after knowing about you and your girlfriend she didn't leave you. Why? Do you know the reason? A wife can never share her husband but zee bhabhi is letting you go as she thinks herself to be third person in your life while samaira is the one who is third person not bhabhi, believe you me if zee bhabhi was not your wife I would have married her, who on the earth can ignore such a beautiful, Astagfirullah for my words but who can ignore such a modest and understanding wife" Umair told me seriously and left my office before I could react but he was right, right enough. Zara was sacrificing her life for me, she left her everything behind for me. but wait? why would she do it for me? May be she did it for money!! But she has never asked even a penny from me moreover she is cardiologist why would she be with me for money...

Before more thoughts could invade my brain, my phone rang. As soon as I looked at phone , I saw Zara's name at top of screen. I smiled and answered her call.

"Hi" I said hiding my excitement

"Salam" She answered, making me feel so kaafir

"Walaikum Assalam" I answered hiding my embarrasment

"Did I disturb you" She asked in smooth voice with some fear in it, Why she thinks that she disturbs me?

"No, No! Tell me , why did you call me" I asked her, may be she called me because I was also in her thoughts, what if she was missing me.... But heyy waittt! Shuja are you mad??

"Actually, I..I wanted to ask if you are free at night" She sounded unsure.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, I was curious to know why she wanted know if I was free.

"You know Umer Sheikh right, the one we met at business party, you dragged me away from him" She tried to remind me of the person and I clenched my fist, this was the reason she called me, because of some umer.

"Yeah so" I sounded rude but it's fine. huh

" So he has invited for dinner at his house, I tried to say him No saying that you must be busy then he asked me to come alone but I wanted you to..... She stopped in mid

"You wanted me to....." I asked her, I wanted to listen that she wants me to come with her.

"I wanted you to come with me, I mean join me at the dinner" She sounded a bit confused , I smiled but before I could anserr she continued "It's fine if you don't want to come, I can go alone, I mean it's seriously fine"

"No, No I'll come with you" I answered, I can't let her go alone to his house, I can't leave her alone like this.

"Great , Thank you so much" She ended call saying it, I smiled at her excited voice , and Umair's words rang in my mind "Such innocent soul she is, even after knowing about you and your girlfriend she didn't leave you."

Third person POV:

Hiding each elated emotion behind a rude look, Umair entered his office and was soon greeted by Maha, he ignored her greeting and headed to his cabin, Maha was bit dissapointed but soon she smiled as Umair came back to her table.

"Yes sir" Maha stood up smiling brightly, Umair gave uninteresting look.

"I want you to be in cabin within 15 minutes, I need to discuss with you regarding a project" Umair said with much ego in his voice, Maha nodded and he headed back to his cabin.

"Why is he normal, he should be jealous" Maha thought while getting back to her work.

...................
"Okay zee bhabhi, you know what to di right" Umair spoke at phone

"Yeah boss" Zara said sarcastically making umair laugh

"But bhabhi....." He was cut off by zara

"Please don't call be bhabhi, you can call me sis or zee" Zara said in pleading tone, umair smiled.

"Okay sista, now listen you have to call me after 5 minutes , I'll hand my phone to Maha and as soon as she'll see "BABE" calling me , she'll surely get curious right!!" Umair told , while zara laughed

"And please, When I'll attend call at the next moment you'll have to end it" Umair thought it'll be awkward if he says seductive sentences to his bhabhi.

"Okay I got it bhai, now let me end the call so I can call you after 5 minutes" Umair smiled and felt blessed to have such a cute sister in law. His chain of thoughts was broken as soon as he heard the knock at door, he knew Maha would be there so again changing his expression into rude one,he sat at his chair.

"Come in" Umair said in casual tone, as expected Maha walked in, she smiled at umair but he just ignored making her feel bad but he had to do it.

"Yes Sir, which project?" Maha asked, Umair didn't looked at her and continued to work at laptop. He unlocked his phone and forwaded it to Maha, Maha looked at him confusingly.

"Maha, I have downloaded some important notes in my phone, go through them and make summary." Umair said continuously looking at laptop.

"Okay Sir" Maha replied and took the phone from his hand, she was searching the documents when suddenly a name flashed at phone and her smile dropped, not missing the chance Umair looked up and enjoyed her expression.

"Whose call is it Maha, Can you read me the name" Umair asked intentionally, not wanting her to recognize the number.

"Babe" Maha answered in heavy voice, supressing the huge emotion inside it. She passed the phone to Umair, and as per plan Umair attended the call and as soon as he attended it , Zara disconected the call.

"Oh babes, I was missing you" Umair pretended to talk, shattering Maha's heart into million pieces. The tears welled up in her eyes.

"Same here Babes, I love you" Umair tried to act all honest while Maha clenched her fist.

"Sir I need your phone, ask your baby to call you afterwards" Maha said angrily. Umair supressed his laugh and gave death glare to Maha.

"Oh baby, no no... No one just an employee was talking with be baby" Umair intentionally pressed the word JUST which grew Maha's anger more.

"Just employee" Maha mumbled angrily, she went to Umair and snatched the phone from his hand , Umair didn't expect this, before he could say anything, Maha placed the phone at her ear.

"Don't you have manners, are you sick? Yeah may be, that's why you don't know that one shouldn't disturb other during work. and don't you dare to call Umair again, I'll break your teeth, no not your teeth but will punch your face so hard and then your stomach so you......" Maha was about to continue when Umair snatched back the phone, he didn't want Maha to know that no one was at phone.

"Are you mad? what was this?" Umair tried to act as if he was angry but deep inside his heart was dancing on tune created by it's own. "Jalli, meri kudi jalli, jall hee gayi (She felt jealous, my girl got jealous" )

"Mad!!! I am mad? you are mad , your babes is mad, is this a place to call" Maha shouted at top of her lungs , Umair maintained his serious expression.

"Who the hell are you to interfere in my life, I didn't like the way you talked to my girlfriend" Umair pressed the word girlfriend , but his one word shattered Maha even more.

"Who... the ...hell I am?" Maha spoke in bit broken tone making Umair feel bad , he wanted to end it but no Mission is Mission he reminded himself.

"Sor...sorry Sir I am sorry I shouldn't have talked like that, I literally am sorry. I am no one but just your employee, I...I am sorry" Maha went from his cabin as soon as she apologised. Umair's face dropped but soon he smiled.

"Atleast my to be wife is possesive for me, get ready Girl soon I'll be coming for asking your parents about our marriage" Umair spoke gently and finally jumped in excitement.

Ishq wala love, yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yahi pataa hai zyaada hua
Ishq wala love!!!!!! (Love that is about love, Don't know what has happened, I just know that it is a bit more than usual, Love that is about love) Umair sang and danced like idiot person, I swear if someone from his office was going to see it they would have called Mental hospital to take him.

..............................
"Zeeee" Umer hugged Zara as soon as he opened door, making Shuja jealous again. Zara broke hug.

"Asslam O Alaikum" Zara greeted Umer, without wasting a minute Shuja held Zara's hand gently as he didn't want umer to hold it.

"Walaikum Assalam, Come in" Umer gave them the way, zara was confused with shuja's actions but assumed it as acting and dropped the topic.

"So, how are you Mr shuja" Umer asked , Shuja wanted to punch his face for hugging his wife but managed to give that smile.

"I am fine, Thank you" Shuja said and they settled themselves at couch, Umer lived alone in his house which can be called as mansion too since his family lives in another country.

"But Honey told me that you won't be coming with her" Umer asked , the word honey! Oh no Umer now you are gone , I swear!!

"Honey?" Shuja raised his eye brow, umer chuckled so did zara.

"Yes, I call her honey since she is as sweet as honey" Umer justified "And she calls me karela (bitter guard) since she finds me bitter, isn't it honey" Umer winked at zara, while zara chuckled.

"Perfect name for you, a Karela between too mangoes" Shuja thought. while zara loosed her hand from his and stood up

"I want water, where is kitchen?" Zara asked, Umer stood up while shuja remained at his position.

"You are guest here zee, let me pour it for you and let me set the table too with servants" Umer said and left to kitchen, while shuja sighed and mumbled "Thank God" , Zara sat beside shuja which made shuja-s heart beat fast, he was confused with these invlountary actions.

"Thank you for coming with me" Zara said, shuja replied with a smile, for the first time Zara thought how gentle his smile was, how handsome he looked.

Shuja's POV
Just how shamlessly this man hugs my wife again and again, and at the top of it he also calls her "honey" like seriously? seriously?? Wait a second, I don't even know what relation they share.

"Zara, I wanted to ask you something" I finally managed to let out this sentence, since I wanted to know who umer is to her and for how long they know eachother, may be she loves him? wait....

"Go on" She answered, making my heart beat faster with her gentle smile that she gave , her hand was still interwind in mine, and I wanted to feel it but first let ask me the question.

"Ahm...Actually who is umer to you? seems you too are close enough" I managed to say it with calm smile, but inside me was erupting the volcano of jealousy that how can this person be close to zara so much!

"Ya He is close to me since he is my ne...." Zara was cut off by umer

"Guys, you can talk at your home too, come zee , come shuja have food first" I clenched my fist hearing that, who the hell is he to tell us that we should talk later on, bloody... huh I swear If one murder was allowed , I was going to murder him.

"Yeah, Shuja come" Zara said while holding my hand, I smiled at this little gesture and we stood up from couch, we sat at this huge dinning table. I was happy that zara sat with me and served me the food but this umer, why is he smiling so much.

"Okay Zee , as I know you love....chicken biryani I have it for you" Umer said while showing her the dish, Zara smiled like a child.

"Oh Umer, Thank you" Zara said while giving him the flying kiss, how can she just do that infront of her husband.

"Shuja do you need some" zara asked , I remained calm and nodded No, she smiled and ignoring my while presence she started to talk with umer about their stupid childhood.

Hey wait, they know eachother since childhood? But wtf they are ignoring me like they two are on the table and I am the third person between them. Seeing Zara so much happy with any othet man was just increasing my anger, to calm it I started to drink water.

"Hahaha" Zara laughed so did Umer, "And you remember the day you were falling and I held you like heros do" Umer said.

What the fuck, he touched my zara, how can he do that, my anger increased even more, I again took a sip of water to calm myself down but I know it was not going to help me.

"Hey there is something on the left side of your cheek, let me remove it" Umer said. and started to touch Zara's cheek while zara smiled.

I don't know what got me but the glass in my hand broke and their attention diverted from each other, I smirked.

"What, how this happened" Zara held my hand, which was almost covered in blood now, but it wasn't paining now since zara's attention was all at me.

"Let me bring First aid" Umer suggested, I don't want to be here.

"No thanks, Zara if you are done , let's go home" I asked zara in calm voice, there were tears in her eyes and they were killing me, yes they were killing me.

"But let's dress your woun...wound" She said , I took my hand away from her.

"Let's go" I almost ordered, she just nodded.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A bit lengthy chapter i guess, haha! anyways How did you find it? Will shuja realise the love soon or his ego is bigger than his love and what about Zara, will she ever realise the love too?

Let's wait and watch, next chapter will be soon at your doors. 😀

Asslam O Alaikum.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

152K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
824K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
828 46 21
"Give me one valid reason as to why I should sign this?" He said leaning back on his chair, folding his arms against his chest. "Umm...you'd get a y...
264K 9.3K 31
what will you do when u marry a stranger all of a sudden bcoz that's the last wish of ur father will u comply his demand or u will just reject that...