temptation | min yoongi (EDIT...

By JinsKylieLips

I hate the way you control my every move, the way you make me long for you even though you've done the worst... More

h a n a - m y b l o o d
s e t - t r o u b l e
n e t - t h e b a t h r o o m
d a s o t - t h e w o o d s
y a s o t - m o u n t a i n
e l g o b - a n g e r
y a d o l - b a c k h o m e
a h o p - o t h e r h a l f
y o l - d o u b I e t r o u b l e
y o l h a n n a - e m o t i o n
y o l d u l - r e g r e t
y o l s e t - g i v i n g u p
y o l n e t - c u r i o u s i t y
y o l d a s o t - s i t u a t i o n s
y o l y a s o t - K o o k i e
y o l e g l o b - Y o u o w e m e
y o l y a d o l - n e w f e e l i n g s
y o l a h o p - v a m p i r e's b l o o d
s e u m u l - l a s t
E p i l o g u e

d u l - p a i n

554 20 26
By JinsKylieLips

"Who said I liked you. Your blood is the only thing that I fucking want. Nothing more, nothing less so don't get the wrong idea. Got it?"

I nodded frantically, "Y-Yes..."

He then casually but intimidatingly came closer to me, whispering in my ear. "Oh and don't tell Misoo about this..."

I hastily nodded again and he came back closer to my ear to breathe out words to tingle my ear for a second time. "And cover the bite marks with makeup or something. I bit you too hard...."

He smiled leaving the room and I dropped down onto my bed, but then misoo called me down for lunch.

I went downstairs to see she was with yoongi, kissing intimately. I did feel like I was the thirdwheeler but for the most part, I wasn't enjoying this.

When Misoo realized that I was there, she pulled away from yoongi, her smile dropping.

She walked over to me. "I know that face, you're feeling left out."

"Why would I? It's just my best friend kissing her boyfriend, nothings wrong." I dragged out.

"I knew you would say that" She paused. "so I brought you someone. He's coming soon."

"Who?" I questioned and she squealed. "You'll see....you'll love him...." She said hugging me.

Then when Misoo let go, yoongi came up behind her, holding her waist and he started to kiss Misoo's neck.

He looked up at me and he smirked then continued what he was doing.

"Babe, we can do this later, but right now we have to eat." She told him, kissing him again and yoongi nodded.

Misoo's mother joined the scene when she called her daughters name, "Misoo-ah, can you help me out here please?"

"Okay mom, Guys just get your plate and sit around the table and I'll help my mom finish making the food. Okay?"

I nodded, "Okay..."

I walked over to the cupboard and I reluctantly got a plate when I felt the presence of someone behind me. Yoongi.

"I'm so thirsty Seoyeon...." He said sounding parched.

I elbowed him, "Then why don't you suck your fucking girlfriend's blood." I muttered

Yoongi held my jaw up revealing more of my neck, dropping the whole 'parched' act.

He grinned, "You sound jealous. Do you want me to do what I did to Misoo to you or should I just suck your blood gracefully."

"Just leave me alone and that would be great, pervert." I said elbowing him again but he lifted my jaw up more.

He was about to bite into my neck when misoo interupted and he let go, pretending to grab a plate.

"You guys take such a long time at getting plates." Misoo rose a brow and I quickly said, "It's your boyfriend he-"

He immediately covered my mouth and my words became muffled and he spoke.

"We wanted to get you a plate too but she was aguing about something else."

Misoo nodded awkwardly, "Okay....but you guys do know I have hands so I could've got it by myself right?"

Yoongi thought on his feet, "Yeah...so that's why we stopped getting you a plate."

Misoo giggled, "Right...well food's done so you can go and get it."

He finally took his perverted hands off my mouth and I rolled my eyes at him.

"*cough* pervert." I said relatively loud so he could hear but he ignored me.

We both got our food and I put mine on the table when the doorbell rang. I was confused who would be here but I was somehow excited.

Misoo used her house key to open the front door and I jumped seeing who it was. I instantly leaped into his arms and he smiled.

"Hey beautiful." He bunny smiled making me smile unintentionally.

"Hey Kookie- wait your hyungs came?" I said peering behind him. He looked back also, "Yeah, they wanted to."

They all said their greetings and it was okay until it came to Jimin. My crush.

Jungkook was the only one who knew that I liked him and he said he would never tell him.

I didn't want to ruin me and Jimins friendship so I kept it a secret. "Hey Kitten." He cooed at me.

"H-Hey Jiminie." I stuttered nervously. Misoo clapped to get everyone's attention, "Yah come on we need to eat, grab a plate of food and sit down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so bored guys. Can we play my favourite game. It's fun and simple." He suggested.

"Go on." Misoo gestured.

"Hide and seek. Losers get a punishment. Easy game." He shrugged.

"Sounds fun." Hoseok said jelly dancing around the room in excitement.

"I'll count." Jin volunteered not seeming bothered by this game. He then went near a wall and faced it covering his eyes. Taehyung ran off and everyone went to hide while Jin counted.

"one...two...three..." He counted as fair as possible.

I quickly ran through the hallway and went upstairs, quietly going into Misoo's room. I looked around and decided to hide in her walk-in wardrobe.

I slowly opened it and I was pulled in by someone. He closed the door, pinned me to the ground and got on top of me.

Yoongi: I'm thirsty and I need your blood now....

He leaned in to bite me but then I stopped him.

Seoyeon: Hajima, he'll hear us and we'll get caught...

Yoongi: I don't give a fuck, I'm thirsty, for your blood.

Sooyeon: But-

I didn't even get to finish my sentence and he put his fangs in my neck, sucking my blood.

Seoyeon: It h-hurts to m-much...

He covered my mouth and took his fangs out and looked like he was in a blood trance.

Yoongi: I like your sweet scent....so many places to bite from...

He smelt my my neck down to my shoulder and he pulled down my shirt a bit so he could see my bare shoulder.

Yoongi: so sweet...

He bit into my skin and sucked my blood, licking off the leftover blood.

Yoongi: It's so tasty....I might be thirsty later.

He got off me and laid next to me. He turned his face to face me he looked questionable.

Yoongi: How does pain feel like?

Seoyeon: What do you mean?

Yoongi: Does it feel good or bad?

Yoongi: And will I ever feel it because I'm a vampire?

Seoyeon: It depends on what caused the pain. To me, pain hurts so bad that I feel like I should've died on the spot.

Yoongi: I still want to feel it, experience it and see if I can endure the pain.

Seoyeon: I guess-

Jin: I finally found you guys, but Tae is still missing though.

Seoyeon: Oh, Taehyung will probably come out, eventually.

Jin: I guess so.

We went out of the room and the others were there with Tae.

Namjoon: We found him in Misoo's attic.

Jimin: Well I'm the loser, what's my punishment.

Misoo went over to yoongi and she put her chin on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him.

Taehyung: What should the punishment be for Jimin?

Misoo: Babe....what do you think we should give him.

Yoongi: I don't know, I don't want to be harsh yet too nice.

Taehyung: I got one, Jimin should get hot and sexy with Seoyeon.

Jungkook: Don't you think that's too much to bring Seoyeon into his punishment and plus, Seoyeon's a virgin.

Seoyeon: Yah Jungkook-ah, Hajima. Do you want to die?

Taehyung: then I guess we'll have to change it, let us look through your phone as a punishment.

Jimin just gave Taehyung his phone and everyone crowded around him to see.

He unlocked it and went to the browser history and there was nothing porn related etc.

Taehyung: Hmm...no porn? Let's go to your gallery then.

He clicked on his photos and scrolled through when he surprisingly found a girl nude.

Taehyung: HA! I knew you weren't pure.

Jimin: Nop, that's Namjoon's, he sent it to me and that it was for someone else.

Taehyung: Aish, take your phone, you're too pure in the head.

Misoo: Well since that's done, Let's try and stay up all night but can someone volunteer to get us drinks, I'm all out.

Seoyeon: I guess I'll go.

Misoo: Okay, here's the money and can someone order pizza.

Jin: I will.

I took the money from her hand and went outside and it was getting dark but I knew I could get there in time. I ran to the nearest convenience store and looked for some drinks in the stalls.

There was beer so I picked enough for everyone and went up to the counter to pay.

The young man at the counter looked at me from head to toe and looked at what I wanted to buy.

Young man: Let me see your ID.

Shit. I have no ID I'm only seventeen.

Seoyeon: I forgot it at home cause I was in a rush.

Young man: I will pay for you but you'll have to do me a favour.

Seoyeon: Are you sure? Okay I'll do your favour.

Young man: Can you help me carry those boxes to the backroom over there.

Sooyeon: Easy enough. Arrasso.

I carried the boxes to the backroom and he followed me with the rest of them.

We both put the boxes down and he ran out locking the door.

I ran to the door and banged on it but he wouldn't open the door and then he spoke.

Young man: Your mine now little bitch.

I banged on the door more harshly and screamed.

Seoyeon: Help me! Somebody!

I also left my phone at Misoo's on the counter. What was I meant to do now? The door slowly unlocked and I backed myself into the corner of the room.

The person opened the door and came closer to me with trembling footsteps. His figure looked like Yoongi.

Blood was dripping from his mouth and his eyes were blue, stains of blood on his shirt.

Yoongi: His blood was tempting me, I was craving for your blood but when I followed you to get it, I saw a guy locking you in there.

Yoongi: I lost control and I drank all of his blood. I killed him....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hope this chapter wasn't bad and I hope my story is getting better. Please vote and comment what you think about yoongi's character and how you feel about Seoyeon. Have a nice day readers.

Ily💕

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 3.4K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
4.3K 192 17
This is a vampire story with 18+ contant .so if you are under 18 don't watch it. And sensitive, vindictive,smΓ»t,k!ss etc........ so read if you only...
13.3K 947 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...