temporary. › jjk (on hold)

By kookiecrumb

❝don't you think it's time for you to go?❞ jeon jungkook fanfiction © kookiecrumb 2016 More

disclaimer
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

28

22 5 0
By kookiecrumb

twenty eight
threats- 160318, busan

It was pretty relieving to walk away from the girl who practically had devil horns on top of her head, especially since she didn't end up following.

"Jungkook, I'll give you your space, but here's your phone. Call me when you finally want to talk. Or when you miss me," jungkook stared down at the phone now in his hands, he hasn't used it in months yet it was fully charged and the lock screen picture was changed to something that made him cringe.

Subin changed his lock screen back to an old picture of her and him, and it made his skin crawl.

"I hate her," Hyerin muttered under her breath as they began their way back home, the day already ruined, "So much." Jungkook heard but didn't say anything, he only gave her hand that was laced with his a small squeeze.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew that Taehyung was also cheating on me?" she bit down on her lip and stared at the ground as they walked, and her words caused Jungkook to give the girl a short glance.

"What would telling you fix though? You aren't even together anymore," when she turned her head at the same time as he did, he quickly looked away, "Wouldn't it only hurt you more?" she sighed.

"Not much. But it'll give me another good reason as to why Taehyung is a terrible person. Why I should stay away from him. Do you think it's easy to lose feelings for someone? If I were to know he cheated, maybe I wouldn't have been so hesitant to let him go," another sigh fell from her lips.

"I never really asked because I honestly didn't want to know but," he chewed on his bottom lip, and finally they arrived in front of the familiar old apartment building. He stopped from going through the door, as did Hyerin who curiously waited for him to continue.

"Do you still have some feelings for-" he wasn't able to finished since Hyerin decided to cut him off, but not by talking.

She softly snaked her hand around the back of his neck and placed her lips on his soft ones, causing his eyes to widen at the sudden action. It was only their second kiss after all, and it happened to be just as good as the first one. He felt as if he could never get tired of the softness of her plump lips. His heart melted and his body felt warm, he felt at home. He felt wanted.

"No, I don't. Don't even bring up his name again. I want you, only you," her words came out as a whisper against his lips, his forehead touching hers. It was soothing to hear the sincerity in her voice, it made his heart beat louder in his chest, in sync with her own.

They were falling in love with each other and nothing could stop it from happening.

At least that's what they believed.

"Whose name exactly? Oh, are you talking about me? That's interesting," it's as if the whole day was a complete mess. The two thought today was going to be a wonderful day, their first date and all, but it's as if no one was on their side and didn't want them to ever have a perfect day.

Since another person decided to show up only 15 minutes later as if it were all planned to ruin their day.

"Taehyung? Why are you here? Didn't I tell you-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You never wanted to see me again, but surprise I'm back. But I have to tell you something important trust me," Taehyung stood before them, a familiar oversized jean jacket adorning his body with a simple back t-shirt underneath. A patterned white headband kept his hair out of his God-like face, which didn't make much sense since he was practically satan's son due to his attitude.

Hyerin felt Jungkook tense beside her once Taehyung's gaze fell to him, the corner of his lips turning up into the tiniest of smiles. Jungkook glared, taking a step closer to Taehyung to keep Hyerin safely behind her. She sighed.

"Say it then," she knew it more than likely wasn't anything serious, she knew he just wanted to ruin her day with his taunting presence again. He really doesn't know when to stop. Maybe she should move and not tell him where she's going. That's way too far fetched though since she doesn't have any money, and if she did, she felt that Taehyung was crazy enough to find her again.

"Alone, Hyerin," his voice deepened and he no longer had a sarcastic smile on his face once his eyes flicked to her hand that was on Jungkook's arm, "See yah, Jungkook."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Hyerin, I don't think you'd want him to know what I have to tell you," he gave her a certain look, that immediately made her mouth dry and her body to tense up.

"You saying that makes me want to stay her-"

"Jungkook, go inside. I'll be okay. I won't be long," Taehyung smiled, whilst Hyerin frowned. She couldn't say if she'd actually be okay or not, since it was Taehyung after all. She just had a feeling that Taehyung was going to bring up something she didn't want Jungkook to know about.

"What? No, Hyerin I'm not gonna leave you alone with this p-"

"Jungkook, please. I'll tell you later. Just wait inside the apartment, you can watch through the window if you want," she smiled slightly almost to reassure the younger, but he luckily complied to her request when he nodded.

"Don't try to pull anything, Kim Taehyung. Or I swear to God," Taehyung grinned at the younger, but that instantly dropped once Jungkook planted a delicate kiss on Hyerin's temple, before making his way out of sight.

"That little-," Taehyung hissed under his breath with clenched fists, but began to cool down since Hyerin turned to face him again with a look of distaste on her face.

She wanted to follow Jungkook inside and ignore whatever the crazy boy in front of her was going to say, but she knew he'd find another time to appear in front of her where she can't escape.

"What do you want Taehyung?" She kept a safe distance from the boy, crossing her arms over her chest. Taehyung wasn't smiling, his facial expression was beginning to scare her. He took a while to respond, a short silence falling between the two making Hyerin more than uncomfortable, but before she could complain, he began.

"You know what, Hyerin?" His hands were still curled into fists, "I'm honestly done being nice." At his words, she only rose an eyebrow. Since when had he ever been nice?

"Taeh-"

"I hate to say this," he shifted on his heel, a sigh falling from his lips, "But I told you before that you can't be with anyone else but me no matter what."

"And what's it to you? We're no longer together, Taehyung. I told you before to leave me alone. Is that so hard to understand? Stop being jealous." Her words annoyed him, they angered him. He didn't understand why she was being so difficult all of a sudden.

"Did you forget?" His voice raised in the slightest, making her flinch. She was growing more and more uncomfortable at the way he was acting.

"Forget what?" She chewed on her bottom lip.

"That I know you better than anyone else."

"What are you trying to say, Taehyung? Just tell me what you need to say and then be on your way," she sighed, glancing back at her apartment to actually see Jungkook watching them intensively through the glass.

He was trying to read Taehyung's lips, but it was as if he were talking in a different language. Reading lips was never something he was good at. He was growing frustrated. He wanted to know what even Hyerin supossably didn't want him to know. Why didn't she? If he actually thought about it, she never really told him much about herself. He told her a hell of a lot more about himself than she does.

Has she been hiding something? He was planning to ask her later.

"I know you inside out, your dark secrets. Who you really are. Don't you know that?" He took a step closer to her, his lips curling up into a smirk.

"W-what-" she took a step back.

"Do you think he'd still stick around if he knew your little secret?" his words were sharp and angry, causing her heart to practically drop to the floor once she realized what he was trying to say. She hesitantly opened her mouth.

"W-what secret-" she regretted asking the second the words fell from her lips. She wished she would have ignored him, so it didn't have to go down to this. Was this man, the man she used to love, completely out of his mind? He was a different person, he scared her.

"That you're a murderer," her throat went dry and her face went pale, her wide eyes staring into his own that were practicallly taunting her.

"N-no I'm not. What the hell?" she was lying, it was obvious due to the way her gaze shifted and she kept moving in her place.

"You murdered the ones you cared for, can't you do it again?"

"Y-you-shut up! You said you understood, you said it was okay."

"Of course I did. I still do think it's okay, but will Jungkook?" he snickered, and she wanted to slap that smirk off his face more than anything at that moment.

"I'm strong, Jungkook's weak. And deep down, I know he knows that himself. I know you know that. He wouldn't be able to stay with you for long if he found out. He'd be scared. Scared of you," it felt like a spit to her face, she wanted to cry at his words. Because as much as she would like to deny it, she knew he was right.

"He'll understand," she lost her tough demeanor completely, her watery eyes not able to meet the eyes of the devil himself.

"Want to find out?"

"What do you want from me?" her voice was lowered. Taehyung smiled. He liked seeing her finally weak.

"I want you, isn't that obvious?"

"Do you expect to win me back by threatening me?" Her fists were clenched at her sides.

"There's no other way Hyerin, I know if I'm nice to you, you aren't gonna come back to me." He took a step forward, placing a hand on her shoulder. She tensed, but she was too scared to pull away. Too scared that he'd snap.

"B-because you're physcho!"

"Get rid of him." He said it as if it were so simple, and she wanted to cry.

"No-" How could she get rid of the one person she loves? It was far from easy, she didn't want to.

"Before I do." And those three words made her heart stop beating, because she knew what he was capable of. And she knew he would stick to his word.

She kept her head down as a tear slowly streamed down her cheek, her heart aching more than ever before. She didn't have a choice, did she?

"What happened to you? You changed." And once again, he only smiled.

a/n- I'm honestly not rlly proud of this chapter but oh whale still enjoy lmao

and the girl at the top is what I imagine Hyerin to look like lmao she's a mixxmix model named ganghui (?) she's so pretty I'm jealous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 240K 101
"hey" seen. "stop leaving me on seen" seen. "i love you." replying... 060917 #1 in fanfiction !!
119K 2.5K 30
Good girl, aren't you? ▪under editing▪ (The grammar is off, need to be fixed)
628K 62.3K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...
191K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...