Conversations With My Love (b...

By Lolola245

Pierre Lois is the priest's son. He is well-educated, smart, polite, and he's always available to help those... More

Points
1. Hi!
2. Stop Following Me!
3. I'm Your Salvation.
4. First Message!
5. Benevolent.
6. Talking About Having Fun.
7. Question Time.
8. Church
9. Let's Go To The Zoo (Part 1)
10. Let's Go To The Zoo (Part 2)
11. No Regrets.
12. Declan's Secret Journal.
13. Let's Be Friends.
14. Detention Time.
15. Pierre At My House.
Info
16. The Park.
17. Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 1)
18. Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 2)
19. Pierre = Angry + Hurt!
20. Talk With Kenny.
21. Job Search.
22. Declan's Secret Journal (2)
23. Awkward Talk.
24. Meet Mama.
25. Meet Pierre's Friends.
26. Dinner Time.
27. I Need You.
28. Joshua's Past.
29. Revision Time.
30. Cupcake Talk.
31. I Had A Dream.
32. Declan's Secret Journal (3)
33. Declan's Birthday.
34. Pierre's Letter.
35. Your Favorite...?
36. Treehouse.
37. Exams.
38. School Break Time.
39. Lunch At Pierre's.
40. Talk With Greg.
41. Babysitting.
42. Declan's Secret Journal (4)
43. Imagine that I'm...
44. Time To Have Fun (Part 1)
45. Time To Have Fun (Part 2)
46. The Carnival.
47. Back Home.
48. Pierre + Declan = ????
49. Hurting.
50. Angry Declan.
51. It's Over.
52. The Party.
53. Pierre's Explanation.
55. Just A Little Moment.
56. Pierre + Veronica = ????
57. One Year & One Month.
58. Talk With Miss Veronica.
59. Meet Melanie.
60. Reckless Pierre.
61. Picnic On Rooftop.
62. Declan's Secret Journal (5)
63. Unpleasant Talk.
64. Toilet Meeting.
65. Siblings Reunited.
66. Special Kenny Night.
67. You Saved Me Again.
68. The Janitor's Closet.
69. Another Detention.
70. Nightmare.
71. It's Official.
72. Joshua, Kenny and Hans.
73. Butterflies & Rainbows.
74. Illegal Texting.
75. Special Joshua Day.
76. The Orphanage.
77. Lunch With Greg.
78. Joshua's Birthday (Part 1).
79. Joshua's Birthday (Part 2).
80. First Touch.
81. Movie Night.
82. Pierre's Secret Journal.
83. Coffee With Missy.
84. The Future.
85. Home Alone (Part 1)

54. Pierre VS Evan.

1.3K 64 38
By Lolola245

Hello people! *.*

I hope that you will like this chapter (I don't know how many times I had rewrite that thing already). Sorry for the mistakes and don't forget to vote and to comment.  

GOOD READING!!!

***

"Can we talk?" Pierre asked me as he suddenly appeared in front of me. I blinked and looked at him from up and down, checking if he was for real. He was wearing a yellow raincoat along with yellow boots. Droplets of water were dripping on him and he was breathless. I guessed that he had been running.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in confusion but also surprise. It was past five p.m. at the cupcake shop and it was raining outside. Wasn't it a little bit too late for the priest's son to be out?

"Well, you have been avoiding me again," he stated and I just stared at him, "I gave you the time and space that you needed and I really thought that you would try to contact me in some way but nothing. One week has passed since the party already and you're still not talking to me. You act like if I don't even-"

"Get out of the way, Pierre," I ordered him, interrupting him and he looked at me in disbelief. He was about to protest but I grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed him to the side, letting the way free. An expression of embarrassment came on his face when he realized that there was actually someone who came to stand behind him while he was making his little speech. "Good afternoon, Miss Jersey," I greeted the female customer with a smile on my face and in the corner of my eyes, I saw the little priest faking looking at the cupcakes in the showcase.

"Good afternoon," she greeted me without even looking at me and her eyes scanned the different cupcakes left. Miss Jersey was a usual customer here. She was a tall woman who obviously had a wig at the top of her head. She always walked around with her shiny rings and her black coat. She spoke in a deep voice and had a strange habit of biting her fingers when she had to think.

At least, that was what I noticed each time she came here.

"Do you have rainbow cupcakes?" she asked me at last and I tried to not stare at her weirdly as she started to bite her fingers. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry but the last ones are already sold out," I told her.

"Won't you make new ones?" she asked me then and I shook my head once again.

"It's already late and we will be closing soon so it will be useless to make new ones," I explained to her, "Tomorrow though you will get the rainbow cupcakes."

She nodded slowly, letting out a sigh, and she looked around with a thoughtful expression before finally deciding to take chocolate cupcakes. I hastened to serve her and when she was gone, Pierre was back in front of me, ready to attack.

"I don't owe you any explanation," I told him before he could speak, "I have nothing to prove to you and if you are expecting me to come running after you and to treat you like the king of the world just because I accepted to give you a little chance, you're wrong. Now, get out of the way."

He stepped aside, an angry frown on his face, as I served the new client that just arrived. If he wanted to talk, he came at the wrong time and the wrong place. True, I hadn't tried to contact him since the party but it was not a reason for him to come at my workplace and to demand some sort of explanation from me.

Anyway, I was not trying to avoid him.

I simply decided to ignore his existence.

He was the one who asked me for a chance to make everything better and judging from what I saw in the high school these past few days, he did not seem ready to do everything to get me back. For example, he still hadn't break up with Veronica. He was still walking around with her hand in hand and that just annoyed the hell out of me. If he wanted something to happen between us, that was definitely not the right thing to do.

When the customer finally left, Pierre was about to come back to continue our talk but he stopped in his track when the door of the cupcake shop opened again and another customer walked in. He let out a sigh, breathing an 'oh my god' under his breath as he waited for the new arriver to go away.

He made me want to laugh to be honest.

Usually at this time, we did not receive a lot of people. We just had some usual customers, like right now, who sat a table to drink a tea or a coffee while eating a cupcake and doing some work before going home but tonight, it seemed like people were coming just to annoy Pierre.

When I finished serving that new customer, Pierre stared at the door for some seconds, it was like if he was daring someone else to enter. When he saw that no one was planning on coming, he advanced forward and stood in front of me, folding his arms over his chest.

"I know that you don't owe me anything," he started, "But I don't know what you are expecting me to do. Just tell me what you want, Declan, and I'll do it."

"And why should I do that?" I asked him with a shrug, "Why should I make things easier for you?"

"I'm not telling you to make things easier for me," he protested and I raised one eyebrow at him. He sighed, lowering his gaze, "I just want things to be right. This current situation is slowly killing me."

"Yeah, and that's why you are sucking your girlfriend's face in every corner," I snapped at him and his eyes widened for one split second.

"You saw..."

"I think that the whole high school saw you two putting your tongue into each other's' mouth," I informed him and he avoided my eyes, ashamed, "Really, your display of affection is, wow, so sweet, you're the perfect couple. Everyone is talking about how much you two are so in love with each other."

"I am not in love with her," he denied it and I huffed. He then added more quietly, "And I did not want to kiss her. I just did not have any other choice."

"Please, Pierre, we need two people to kiss and don't you dare tell me that she forced you into this," I told him and he finally looked into my eyes, a sad expression on his face. "You know what? Just go already, this whole thing is completely pointless to talk about."

"No, it's not," he protested, placing his hands on the counter, "I just need to know what to do."

"And what do you need to do, according to you?" I asked him and he bit his bottom lip, looking uneasy.

"I guess that I should break up with Veronica first."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, I will break up with her...this week itself, I promise you."

"You don't give me the impression that you want to, to be honest with you," I told him.

"I'm going to break up," he repeated but he still did not look so sure of it, "I just don't know how to do it. I mean, she-she loves me and I don't know how to break her heart."

"Well, you did it easily with me so I'm sure that you will find a way with her," I told him casually and he stared at me.

"Okay, I deserved that," he concluded and after some seconds, he blushed suddenly, "But after I break up with her, what is going to happen between you and I?" I stared at him in confusion as he continued, "Like, will you - I mean - like go out with m-me?"

That was a good one.

"You are kidding, right?" I asked him and he shook his head quickly, not looking at me, "Is that seriously your way of asking me out?"

"Well, I-" he stopped and hid his face with his hands, embarrassed, "I don't know how else to do it!"

"There are definitely better ways than this."

"Like how?"

"Hell, Pierre, figure it out on your own. I said that I was not going to make things easy for you," I reminded him and he removed his hands in front of his eyes to look at me, "I don't want to talk about making a relationship with you, not until you are a single man. Now go away. We finished talking. Don't come back to me until you are ready to do what you need to do to get me back."

"But I-" he stopped and gave me a pleading look, "Can't I stay with you a little bit more? I missed you so much and I want to be close to you a few more minutes."

No, he had no right to say something like that to me. He had no right to make my heart race like this. I was trying to act tough with him but I had to admit that I missed him too. How many times had I replayed the scene where we were both kissing against that tree in my head already? I thought of it way too much.

I needed to stay strong though.

I was not going to melt just because he said some sweet words to me.

I could not do this anymore; I had always been the one to chase after him, I had always done everything in my power to make him happy, he was my main priority in everything but now he needed to realize that this was over. He would be the one to chase after me and I wanted him to make me feel like the most important thing to him.

He still had a lot of work to do.

"Pierre, go away," I repeated myself, "You're not going to get me with those types of lines. I don't want to hear sweet and lovely words. You have no right to use them against me."

"Well, you did it with me," he defended himself, "So I think that I can tell you freely that I want you."

Damn it, why did I have to fall for him of all people?

If he had told me those words before this whole mess, I would have already started kissing him in the wildest way possible but no, he had to ruin everything and now I could not even tell him how much I loved him and how much I wanted him too.

He really needed to go before I fell more for him than I already did.

Suddenly, the door of the cupcake shop opened again and a familiar redhead walked inside. It did not take long for me to realize that it was in fact Evan who I happened to not see since the party. I frowned. What the hell was he doing here? I thought that he already left town days ago.

Pierre noticed that something behind him had caught my attention and curious, he turned around to see what it was.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I heard him say in disbelief as Evan advanced towards us. Well, it looked like Pierre remembered him well.

"Oh, hello you two," Evan greeted both of us in surprise, "What a pure coincidence to see both of you here."

"Weren't you supposed to be gone already?" I asked him in confusion and he pushed Pierre out of the way to be able to lean his elbows on the counter, making a cute face while looking at me.

"Oh, I did leave but I came back," he informed me and he passed his finger slowly on my name tag, "I told myself that I needed to see you again. We did not get the chance to have some fun at that party."

"Excuse me but I was here before you," Pierre spoke before I could reply to Evan and from the looks of it, the little priest was not pleased, "Wait for your turn like any polite human being." And just like that, Pierre pushed Evan out of the way and reclaimed his place in front of the counter. Evan did not say anything about it though and simply looked at him in amusement.

"You're talking about stealing places but if I remember correctly, I was with Declan that Friday night before you came and took him away from me," Evan threw at Pierre's face and the latter rolled his eyes.

"Listen, Declan is not in search of a fun time with a random boy that he met at a party. He's not for sale and he will never be available for you," Pierre snapped back and I asked myself if I should intervene or not.

The answer was probably yes, I totally should, but somehow I remained quiet and simply continued to watch them argue with each other.

"I'm a random boy at a party?" Evan repeated and he seemed to realize something. He let out a laugh, "You don't know who I am, do you?"

Pierre frowned, "Hmm no. I don't see why I need to know you."

Evan laughed again. Oh yes, Pierre and I never really talked about Evan's true identity. I guessed that he simply assumed that it was someone that I just met and who I ended up dancing with. He did not know that it was in fact the boy with whom I lost my virginity.

"I'm Evan," the redhead presented himself to Pierre and he quickly added, "I'm the first boy who had the pleasure of being fucked by Declan White."

Really, that boy had no shame.

Pierre did not understand his words right away but when his mind finished processing everything, his expression quickly changed into a bad one. He tried to hide his shock but he failed miserably and he remained speechless in front of Evan who laughed once again at his face.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Evan asked him and Pierre remained quiet. Evan placed his hands on his shoulders and brutally pushed him away, "I already claimed the whole body of Declan and like he told me the first time that we met and also at the party, you will never be together. You will never touch him the same way I did. You're too much of a - hmm - I can't even find a proper word to describe you."

"Stop, now you're just being mean," I told Evan at last and he shrugged before leaning back on the counter. He started touching my chest and somehow I did not do anything to pull his hand away. I thought of it but I did not move.

"I'm just telling the truth, Declan. Your ex-little-love needs to accept it," Evan said, throwing a victory look at Pierre whose head was now inclined down as he stared at the floor. He seemed to be having an inner battle with himself and I just did not know what to do.

Suddenly, he raised his head and I thought that he would run away but he surprised me when he pushed Evan out of the way.

"I was here before you," he stated and he stood straight in front of me before saying, "I want two vanilla milkshakes." I looked at him in confusion, asking myself if I should actually move or not but when I saw him taking out his wallet, I realized that he was serious. I hesitantly turned around to go get the milkshakes that he asked for.

"You really have some nerves," I heard Evan say.

"I don't care. You may have claimed Declan's body first but me, I claimed his heart and that's a level that you will never reach so give up already and get out of my town."

"Oh, why don't you say that a little bit louder? I'm sure that the people around would love to hear that little speech of love that you just gave me."

"That's not the point."

"That's the whole point. You know, as well as I do and I'm sure that Declan knows it too, that you will never be able to give him a public and official relationship. I don't have to know you for long to know that you are too much of a coward to let your feelings for him, whatever they are, be known by everyone."

"Two vanilla milkshakes," I stated and if I could, I would have slammed the two glasses on the counter. Evan probably thought that he touched a sensitive nerve of Pierre but he did not realize that he touched mine too.

I wanted both of them to be gone already.

Pierre stared at me in the eyes and I looked back at him without saying anything. He placed his money in front of me and as I took it, he grabbed one of the glasses of milkshake and turned to Evan.

"I don't like you," Pierre told him, "And I will advise you to not come near Declan again."

"Please, you-" Evan was cut off when Pierre suddenly threw all of his milkshake on the top of his head. I watched in horror as the milkshake traveled through his hair and went down his face, dripping on his glasses along the way. It only took seconds for Evan to burst out in anger, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He removed his glasses, wiping the milkshake off them and at this point, we had caught the attention of everyone in the cupcake shop.

"What? You don't like it?" Pierre asked him as he took the other milkshake. He did not even give Evan the time to reply that he was already emptying the content of the glass on his jeans, some drips of milkshake dirtying the floor. Everyone was shocked as they stared at the scene, not moving nor speaking.

What happened next was even more unpredictable.

Evan let out a shout of anger before jumping on Pierre.

The little priest fell backwards and Evan ended up on top of him. He raised his fist in the air and punched Pierre in the face.

"Evan, stop!" I shouted in disbelief as I ran to them. Of course, the people around took theirs phones out to capture the moment. I arrived behind Evan and grabbed him, pulling him away from Pierre who already received a few punches in the face. Naturally, Evan tried to fight his way out of my arms but I did not let go of him as he cursed Pierre with all the bad words that he could think of.

I looked at Pierre, worried, as he slowly pushed himself off the floor. Some part of his coat was covered in milkshake and blood was coming out of his nose. The poor one seemed to be traumatized.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I shouted at Evan and I finally let go of him.

"Ask that fucking ass, he is the one who started it!" Evan spat angrily, throwing a dirty look at Pierre who remained frozen in shock.

"Get out," I ordered Evan and he looked at me in disbelief.

"But-"

"Get your fucking ass out of here before I throw you out myself!" I snapped at him and I turned to the other people around, "If you don't want me to crash your phone one by one, I will advise all of you to immediately stop filming!"

That seemed to be enough for everyone to listen to me but I quickly realized that I was in deep shit when I saw some of my co-workers looking at the scene in horror.

Mama was so going to kick my butt.

Speechless and mostly angry, Evan made his way towards the exit. I watched him go but unexpectedly, Pierre seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was stuck in and like a little mad boy, who clearly never fought in his life, he ran after Evan and jumped on his back, hitting him on the head.

My eyes opened wide as those two fell down again and engaged in another punching section, except that this time, Pierre was giving in some punches too and he was also pulling on Evan's hair.

"Stop them, Declan!" Greg exclaimed, coming from out of nowhere and I immediately reacted. While Greg grabbed Evan to throw him out, I grabbed a shouting and kicking Pierre.

"Stay calm," I told him as he continued to throw insults at Evan and I cursed at myself for letting the situation become this worse. I decided to drag Pierre away from here and we ended up in the changing room which was thankfully empty. It was then that I finally let go of him. "Have you lost your mind?!" I exclaimed at him and really, I could not believe what I just saw.

"He searched for it!" Pierre exclaimed, making an angry pout. "He said things that hurt and then he acted like if you and him were meant to be just because you had sex together and that just - that just -"

I sighed as I looked at him stumble upon his words, "You want to cry, don't you?"

He nodded and he could no longer hold in the tears. He said between whine, "It hurts. My hands and face hurt."

"That's what happens when you fight," I informed him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and dragged him towards one of the benches. "I'll take care of you." Once he was sat down, I went to take the first aid kit that was kept here in case of an accident and returned back to him. I knelt down in front of him and examined his face, then his hands. "It's not that bad." I removed one piece of cotton out of the first aid kit and pressed it just below his nose to wipe away the blood. He hissed and I frowned, "You will probably have a black eye but thankfully, your nose doesn't look broken."

"My parents are going to be so angry at me," he cried and I sighed.

"How is it even possible for you to be out at this hour?" I asked him.

"Well, I was at Veronica's house again," he replied quietly and really, he succeeded to surprise me. "My mom baked a cake and she asked me to take it to her place which I did. I decided to come here when I was making my way back home."

"It seems like your parents really love her," I commented with no enthusiasm in the voice.

"They do," he agreed and I replied nothing to that.

His crying gradually stopped and I went to search for a little bottle of alcohol. When I came back, I applied it on his skin and he grimaced.

"Do you think that Evan was right when he implied that I would never be able to come out?" he asked me suddenly and I froze at that instant. He looked at me worriedly, "Declan, you agree with him, you really do."

"Can I really disagree?" I asked him seriously, "I don't want things to return back to the way they were. I want to be able to hold your hand anywhere, I want to be able to kiss you whenever I want, I want to be able to call you mine in front of everyone but honestly, I don't think that it will ever be possible in our case."

Nothing else was said after my words. Pierre did not even try to protest. He simply stared in front of him, not moving as I took care of him. When I was done, I stood up and put the first aid kit back in its place. I looked back at Pierre as he stood up and glanced at me. He did not hold my gaze for long though and quickly looked down.

He turned around and took a few steps towards the exit but suddenly, he stopped and made his way back to me. I watched him in confusion as he grabbed my cheeks and leaned forward to press his lips against mine. The kiss was unexpected and before I could even react, he had already pulled away.

And he was simply gone.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 14.8K 38
What's the best way to torture yourself? Being around the person you're attracted to when you know that you don't even stand a teeny tiny chance with...
476 4 13
This is the story of a young man in high school named Aaron. He has demons in his past, and in is future, voices and thoughts that scare and entice h...
96.4K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...
189K 7.4K 35
Jesse is a 16 year old guy who gets abused by his father and bullied by people at school because he's gay. He thinks the only way to escape is to com...