YEARS , naruto uzumaki

By TheAnimeSociety

❝SHE WAS THE FLOWER GODDESS AND HE WAS SUN GOD.❞ [narutoxoc] More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
INTRO #2
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SPECIAL CHAPTER
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK

TEN

10.1K 467 22
By TheAnimeSociety

CHAPTER 10
__________________________
THREE MONTHS LATER

"Come on, use your Kogūgan." Naruto said tiredly, moving into a fighting stance.

"You're almost out of chakra, Naruto. Besides, I'm not gonna use my eyes if I'm just helping you train." Yuri shook her head, holding up her palm in front of her face.

"Please."

"No." She said firmly.

He shrugged."Fine. I'll just ask-"

"You're not asking any of my family members, especially not Hana." Yuri interrupted sharply, standing up straight.

"Why 'especially not Hana?'" He asked slowly, adjusting his headband.

"She just flirts with you a lot. You'd hardly get anything done." She replied coolly, sitting down next to patch of tulips in the open flower field.

"Are you.." Naruto squat down in front of her, grinning."Are you jealous?"

"M-Me? Jealous? You obviously don't know me that well." Yuri denied, her hair cascading over her shoulder as she moved her head sideways.

He laughed."I know you too well, if anything, because you don't look at me when you're lying."

She tapped her long fingernails on her cheek."Tch."

"Hey, I don't like Hana, okay?" Naruto murmured, snatching her hand away from her face to intertwine their fingers together.

"Okay." Yuri nodded, rubbing circles with her thumb on the surface of his hand in a calming way.

"Okay." He repeated.

"Naruto?" She hummed.

He cocked his head to the side."Yeah?"

"I'm glad I met you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 939 26
❝𝗇𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧, 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒. 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾�...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5.2K 204 15
**Sequel to The Monster's Child** After Ragnar and Mavis escape their Delfunie owner Lucian, they have to find a safe place for them to raise baby Ja...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC