Jealousy ( A Dean Ambrose And...

By luvvug

It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happ... More

New Story New Writer
The Return Of .. PT1
The Return Of .. PT2
I love April
The return of the Frenemies
Devistative
2 Broken Hearts
It's official
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Update
29
Chapter 30 situation
30
31
32
33
34
Update Situation
35
36
THANK YOU ALL
NOT AN UPDATE/HELP
37
38
39
40
41
42

12

1K 28 30
By luvvug

Dean POV

" Wake up wake up ! " I said shaking her.

She wouldn't wake up so I pulled her bra strap and let it go.

" Owww what the hell that hurt ! " she said waking up.

" C'mon we are at the event. " I said shutting the car off.

" Wait What city are we in ? "

" Houston "

" HOUSTON , LIKE HOUSTON TX " She said getting out her chair quickly.

" Yes Lee , didn't I just say that ?! " I got out the car.

" Well is there still tickets on sell ? " she said getting out as well.

" Pretty sure , its just a Live event "

" K , imma text Kaitlyn " she said grabbing her luggage and started to walk off.

" Wait up your too fast ! ".

Aj POV

" Hey Kait what are you doing today? "

" Well I was going to a show but that's it , why ? "

" Oh nvm , what show ? "

" The live event silly , I got front row , I wanted to watch you wrestle! "

" Omg kait ! Well I gtg bye ! ❤ "

" Bye ! ❤ "

I wasn't paying much attention where I was going so my clumsy self ran into the door.

I stumbled back and dean caught me.

" Hey you might wanna put some glasses on and put the phone down " he said grabbing my phone.

" Ugh I can see perfectly fine ! " I said grabbing it back.

" Okay how many fingers am I holding up? "

" 3 "

" It was 4 doofus now lets go " he laughed at me.

I laughed back. That was actually a real laugh. Ever since Finn all my smiles and laughs have just been fake.

We got inside and I went to check the match schedule.

Paige and Finn Balor VS Dean Ambrose and Aj Lee.

Great! Who the hell even makes the matches?

I walked off into the women's lockeroom. I then immediately changed into my ring gear ( Pic At The Top ).

I looked in the mirror and fixed my white love bites crop top. I added lip gloss and more mascara. I re straightened my hair and looked back at the mirror once again.

Damn I look good I kept admiring myself.

" Yeah you do " I turned around quick to see Finn standing there.

" What do you want " I said rolling my eyes

" You "

" What " I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair slowly.

" I said I wanted you , I want you back , and I know we have a match against each other tonight , but that doesn't mean that I still don't care about you " he said.

" Finn I can't get back with you , you hurt me in one night, you slept with Paige last night ! And now you expect me to take you back .. Well in the words of my ex onscreen boyfriend. No " I started to do the no chant .

I put my brush down and grabbed my championship , I stared at him one more time before I headed to the catering.

I grabbed an Apple and water and sat by Sasha and Bayley.

" So do y'all have matches tonight " I said taking a bite of my apple.

" Yeah we have one against Nia and Alexa , what about you ? " Sasha said stealing my apple and taking a bite out of it

" Hey my apple ! . and I have one with Dean against Paige and Finn . " I got my apple back then took a bite out of it.

" Dang that sucks , at least you get to beat up Paige " Bayley said making us laugh.

" Oh the hounds of justice are here . " Sasha said looking behind me.

I looked around and saw Dean , Seth , and Romen walking forward a our table.

" Sorry to invade yalls conversation but Deano over here wanted to flirt with Aj " Seth said nudging Dean.

" What the hell man ! You wanted to flirt with Bayley and possibly get a hug! " Dean punched Seth in the shoulder while they were arguing Roman started to laugh.

" Oh we know you aren't laughing , you wanted to hang out with Sasha and spend the whole night with her. " Dean said while him and Seth laughed.

All 3 of us girls started to laugh as well.

" Well I guess no Shield Reunion " I said grabbing my water.

" Princess there will be one day " Dean winked and took my water.

" What the hell is up with people taking my food ? " I said grabbing it back before he could drink it.

" Well ladies how about all of us 6 go out to a bar or club " Seth said sitting down at the table next to us.

" That sounds fine " Bayley said looking at ne.

" I don't know why y'all are staring at me for " I out my hands up in defence.

" Its because Aj, ever since Punk you didn't drink " Roman said sitting back in his chair.

" Well .. Tonight will be different .. Imma drink for the first time in 3 years . " What was I getting into.

" THATS MY GIRL " Seth said laughing.

" Technically your girl is Bayley " Sasha said making Seth quiet and Bayley blush.

Us 6 all started to have a conversation which lasted about a hour.

Dean talked about when he first learned girls had a vagina , Sasha talked about the first time she saw her dad naked , Roman talked about his one night stand with a stripper named Skittles , Bayley talked about the time she drank pee for $1,000 , Seth talked about eating a girl out while she was on her period, and I talked about giving head to a transgender woman that I thought was a guy.

We all laughed intill a producer came and yelled " AJ AND DEAN GORILLA IN 5 " .

" Well that's us ! " I said getting up.

" Bye guys " Dean said walking behind me.

We got to the Gorilla and I stretched out for a bit while Dean was doing pushups.

" Oh so now I know why you won't take me back " Finn said behind me. With Paige behind him.

" And that's the reason I won't take you back " I said pointing to Paige with a fake smile.

Lets light it up!

" That's my cue! " I said skipping out. I can't wait to beat her up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 545 94
AJ Lee is being assigned to a new story line with one guy on the roster who she absolutely hates, to make matters worse its a love story line. Will s...
26K 649 40
This is a sequel to Never Tear Us Apart ( A Dean Ambrose and AJ Lee Love Story ). Dean and AJ is getting married and they had all there things planne...
136K 2K 37
This is the crazy love story for Dean Ambrose and AJ Lee. Dean Ambrose has a huge crush on AJ. But he can't have her since CM Punk is dating her. But...
19.3K 770 21
What happens when Dean's heart isn't the only one being stolen by AJ?