Beautiful Eyes

By ivory_kaiz

"My turn." Riele said. She spun the bottle. Then things got real different. Real quick. ≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫... More

Breakups are hard.
"Chenry Danger, I mean, Homecoming Danger."
Ah Jeezez and Interviews
The Start of Something New
Girls Lunch
Coffee and Selfies
Lets Talk. (not a chapter but pls read)
Jaele time. Plus about the author
Should we tell the World?
Haunted Jaele plus Jace Memes
JACE REPLIED TO ME ON YOUTUBE AHH
Queens.
Now Everyone knows.
WHAT?! IS JAELE GONNA HAPPEN
Big Announcements.
"This is New York City Baby!"
Jaceabela over (confirmed?)
Christmas Shopping and Kisses
What about us?
Red Carpet Shopping
Incase you forgot... (pls read)
The Warp Party
Just Jace and Riele Pt 1.
All I want for christmas is you.
About what I do in my books for you guys. (not a chapter)
Dans anouncment/ Late Lunch (filler Chapter)
Lazy days are my kinda days ♡
Just Jace and Riele pt. 2
Snow Day/Update (not a chapter)
Blizzard in the City (filler chapter)
Moment of Truth PT.1
Moment of Truth pt 2.
Love Yourself.
Warm weather, us all together. (filler chapter)
Love Confess
Us & Date Night
Playlist of the week
Can we start over?
Back to L.A for a while.
This book isnt over
Back Home.
Chill days & dates with you
Bigger Better Things
Hard to Say Goodbye.
Im Broken, But you can fly.
Sequel
surprise im back
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER AS OF 2021.

I'm so in Love with You.

1K 35 9
By ivory_kaiz

No ones POV
They were panting, it was 5 am and Jace insisted they have a little fun the night before. After all they wouldn't see eachother for four months. "I love you." Jace whispered hot and heavy in Riele's ear. She shivered. "Yeah, I love you too." She said. "I think I'm going to go shower." She said. "No, you're not. But you can cuddle me, or have another round." The blond said getting on top of her. "Mhhm." She said as he kissed her neck. "Jace, I think Xander might walk in and be-" She got cut off by the door opening. And Xander walking in. "Hey I don't know what you're doing but keep it- Holy Shit. Oh my god, you're um, okay, okay, noted, bye!" He ran out. We laughed. "Babe I think we scarred Xander for life." Jace laughed. She giggled. "Shhh." She traced her finger over his lips. "Gladly, but I think there will be moaning instead of quiet." He said huskily. "Mhm." She moaned as he continued.
.........................................
Riele's POV
"Henryyy, wake up, I made my home made onion dip. " I said. "What?" He said. "Nah, just quoting Charlotte." I laughed. He kissed me. "But we really have to shower, and change your bed sheets." I say. "Why, keep the bedsheets, keep the memories." He winks. I blush. "Please, they'll be plenty more." I said. "Oh will there?!" He said tickling me. I laughed until he stopped. He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. "Jace!" I covered up with my hands. "What? We literally just made magic, and you're covering up?" He said. "Well-" He cut me off. "Nopee." He started kissing my chest. I giggled. He put me down and we showered. After that we got dressed. It was finally getting warmer, around 60°F, so I made sure I was properly dressed.
"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked. "Just one second, I have a call." I say. "Hello, this is Riele Downs speaking." I say. "Hello, Riele, this is Jim Carring, the head of Interior Design college. I would like to inform you that we need you tomorrow instead of Monday for early classes and settlement. Also we can help get you an apartment to stay in while you're here." He said. "Um, yes sir that would be great thankyou. I'll pack right away." I said. "Whats up?" Jace laughed. "Jace they said they can get me an apartment there!!" I screamed. "Congrats Rie I'm really proud of you!" He hugged me tight. "Yay me too." I laughed. (A/n: ;) 😉😉😉😉) "Ah, I remember those lines. I remember that episode." I say. "Yeah, it was special wasn't it." He said. "Yeah, I miss those days and I can't believe its almost over." I said sadly. "Yeah, only 2 more episodes." He says. "I'm gonna miss it so much, we made such good friendships and I ended up falling in love with my castmate. Whom I told the media I would never fall in love with." I laughed. "I'm so glad I fell in love with you." He said. "Yeah, me too." I smiled. We ended the long needed hug. "But, um. Jace?" I said. "I'm, I uhm." I trailed off. "Yes?" He says. "Jace, they wanted me to leave tomorrow. I'm so sorry." I said. "What?" He says. "I'm so sorry baby." I sighed. "Its okay, its just, so little time." He sighed. "I know." I say. He hugged me again. "I'm going to miss you." He said. "I'm going to miss you too Love." I smiled an placed a kiss on his nose. He hugged me and tears started to fall. I wiped them off his face. "Don't cry over me, its only 5 months baby." I said. He began to cry more. "I know, but I cant be your superhero in New York. And I cant hug you or kiss you or feel you next to me. Or talk to you, and just be with you. Rie, that- that's gonna break me." He says. I hug him again. "You can always visit." I smile.

Jace's POV
I have to figure out a way to propose. I cant let her go without proposing. I wont.

We finally leave the house to go get some groceries my mom wanted me to get. I figured I would take her out for a little lunch date before hand.

We had a good time. And I'm going to miss her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1K 16
What happens when Riele confronts her 'best friend' Jace about forgetting her birthday?
87.9K 2.6K 36
Jace and Riele, yep, the 'ideal friends' or so people thought. But that wasn't the case. Riele and Jace weren't friends, hell they are enemies. But o...
24.9K 869 19
Jace Norman has been friends with Riele Downs ever since they've acted together in the show called, "Henry Danger." He's always seen her like a siste...
33.2K 995 16
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮. started: sept...