"This is New York City Baby!"

Riele's POV

Today is November first. Its 2:00 a.m. I had to wake up. Im gonna sleep on the plane so I'm just wearing this.

I literally dont care, I'm just gonna go to sleep, check into the hotel, find my room, put my luggage away, and go back to sleep

I literally dont care, I'm just gonna go to sleep, check into the hotel, find my room, put my luggage away, and go back to sleep. So, no need to be fancy. (Authors note: Who else wants his cause dam I do, I have glasses already like that but black. (Im blind as a fucking bat) But the phone and case and outfit tho. 😍) Im gonna text Jace, if he doesnt answer in 10 miutes I'm calling him.

(Jaces Contact for her)
Rie🌸💫:Jace, baby, time to get up for New York, I love you and goodmorning 💕

While I might as well be productive while waiting. I pack evrything need for the next 3 months, after all we're not leaving till January 2nd. (Seriously, all the updates I do until January 2nd will be them in NY, there will be drama, only a little, but definitely suspension. 😜) Its been 10 minutes. He hasn't answered. Im gonna call him. "Hello?" He answered tiredly. "Its your girlfriend calling." I laugh. "Uh oh, better run. Goodmorning babe." He giggled. Its now 2:30 a.m."I hope you packed cause I'm coming to get you." I say. "Yes babe I packed last night." He said back. "Just checking." I simply reply. "Be there in 10, hope your ready." I warned. "Rie, relax angel I'm ready." He laughed. "Okay." I say. "I love you." He said. "Yeah yeah." I giggled and hung up. "Ready Reiya beiya?" I smiled. "Course. Wouldn't miss it." She carried her luggage downstairs and I carried mine. "Bye girls. Have a very good time. I'll miss you babies." Our mom Elle hugged us and kissed us both.  We did the same and left to Reiya's Car.  It was 2:56 and Jace wasn't at the airport yet. Nor Xander. But Ella, Sean, Jade, Reiya, Cooper, Lizz, and Riply were. Wait. Dan isn't here yet either. Oh, there he is. But still no Xander or Jace. Finally. "Sorry Dan, Mom wouldnt let us go that easy." Jace said.  I laughed. "I can tell, you've got lipstick stane on your cheek." "Yeah isn't that Riele's job?" Jade laughed. "Yes it is." Coop badded. "Shut up." Jace blushed. Awwee. Xander laughed. "Shut up boi." Jace said. "Okay!  Enough. Lets board the plane." Dan said. We all went into the snack bar and got snacks and drinks, just incase, and boarded the private jet dan had. Ella and Reiya sat together. Cooper, liz and Ripley took the 3 seater towards the back of the jet. Jace and I took the seats in the back too. But the other side. Sean and Jade sat together. And Xander sat alone. In the back of Reiya and Ella. Dan took the big seat. And the pilots flew obviously. It was still dark after all it was 3a.m. Once everyone was asleep, I started  to doze off too. Then I felt a pair of lips on my neck. "Jace, what are you doing?" I asked. "Trying to make out with you because I love you." He said. "We can do that tonight, I'm tired and we need rest for today." I say.  "But. Everyone is sleeping." He whines. "No!" I say. "Fine." He pouts. I give him a short, but sweet kiss. His eyes light up. "Thankyou." He smiles and soon falls asleep. I take a picture of him sleeping. I look out the window and started to doze off again, dreaming about Jace and I in New York when all. The sudden I'm woken up by Jace laying across my lap. I kiss him. He still sleeps. But I see the sunrise. I check my phone. "7:15." I quietly say to myself. That means 25 minutes about left until landing. I better wake Jace. I kiss his ear. Then plant kissed all over his face till he flutters awake and kisses my neck. "Morning." I say. "Morning. What a nice way to wake up." He says. "Your welcome." I smile. Ella and Reiya are already awake. Then I see Xander pop his head up from his seat where he slept. Ripley did a cute little baby yawn. That woke Liz up. She's a light sleeper since Ripley came long apparently to what Copper said. Cooper soon does this big yawn and dan come out of the room he was in. "Okay, people its 7:35, get your luggage together, we land in 10 minutes." Dan said. That woke up Sean and Jade. We all took out our luggage and then waited. I wlked over to the table. Ella, Jade, and Reiya followed. "Morning babes how'd you sleep?" I asked all of them. "Great next to Sean." Jade said. "I slept good." Ella said. "It was fine for me." Reiya replied. "Okay get in your seats ladies and buckle up we are about to land." Dan said. We did as he said. When we landed, We all carried out luggage to the limo. Then went to the hotel. It was so modern. I love it. "Jace and Riele. You guys share a suit. Here are your 2 key cards, one for each of you" Dan handed us our key cards with room numbers. "Room 2014" Jace read aloud. "Thats 12th floor." The bellhop, who was  cute, said. "Thankyou sir." Jace said. "Would you like help and a luggage cart?" He asked. "Yes please." I said. He helped us. "Woah. Big views." I said. "Damn." Jace said. "This is ours for 3 whole months?!" Im still speechless. We walked in the bedroom and I almost fainted. "Lots of activity is gonna happen here." Jace smirks. "Jace." I blush. "What, I'm right." He says. "Yeah bit we havent gone that far yet." I argue. "We will, and I'm gonna make it special." He smiled and started to kiss me. "Jace stop. Not now."  An/ Jace is 18, Riele is 17, HD is now on season 5, Chenry has happened, Ella is 13, Sean is 17, and Jade is 17. )

Hopefully all of you enjoyed this chapter. Ill be showing the hotel rooms soon. 💙