I'm so in Love with You.

No ones POV
They were panting, it was 5 am and Jace insisted they have a little fun the night before. After all they wouldn't see eachother for four months. "I love you." Jace whispered hot and heavy in Riele's ear. She shivered. "Yeah, I love you too." She said. "I think I'm going to go shower." She said. "No, you're not. But you can cuddle me, or have another round." The blond said getting on top of her. "Mhhm." She said as he kissed her neck. "Jace, I think Xander might walk in and be-" She got cut off by the door opening. And Xander walking in. "Hey I don't know what you're doing but keep it- Holy Shit. Oh my god, you're um, okay, okay, noted, bye!" He ran out. We laughed. "Babe I think we scarred Xander for life." Jace laughed. She giggled. "Shhh." She traced her finger over his lips. "Gladly, but I think there will be moaning instead of quiet." He said huskily. "Mhm." She moaned as he continued.
.........................................
Riele's POV
"Henryyy, wake up, I made my home made onion dip. " I said. "What?" He said. "Nah, just quoting Charlotte." I laughed. He kissed me. "But we really have to shower, and change your bed sheets." I say. "Why, keep the bedsheets, keep the memories." He winks. I blush. "Please, they'll be plenty more." I said. "Oh will there?!" He said tickling me. I laughed until he stopped. He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. "Jace!" I covered up with my hands. "What? We literally just made magic, and you're covering up?" He said. "Well-" He cut me off. "Nopee." He started kissing my chest. I giggled. He put me down and we showered. After that we got dressed. It was finally getting warmer, around 60°F, so I made sure I was properly dressed.
"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked. "Just one second, I have a call." I say. "Hello, this is Riele Downs speaking." I say. "Hello, Riele, this is Jim Carring, the head of Interior Design college. I would like to inform you that we need you tomorrow instead of Monday for early classes and settlement. Also we can help get you an apartment to stay in while you're here." He said. "Um, yes sir that would be great thankyou. I'll pack right away." I said. "Whats up?" Jace laughed. "Jace they said they can get me an apartment there!!" I screamed. "Congrats Rie I'm really proud of you!" He hugged me tight. "Yay me too." I laughed. (A/n: ;) 😉😉😉😉) "Ah, I remember those lines. I remember that episode." I say. "Yeah, it was special wasn't it." He said. "Yeah, I miss those days and I can't believe its almost over." I said sadly. "Yeah, only 2 more episodes." He says. "I'm gonna miss it so much, we made such good friendships and I ended up falling in love with my castmate. Whom I told the media I would never fall in love with." I laughed. "I'm so glad I fell in love with you." He said. "Yeah, me too." I smiled. We ended the long needed hug. "But, um. Jace?" I said. "I'm, I uhm." I trailed off. "Yes?" He says. "Jace, they wanted me to leave tomorrow. I'm so sorry." I said. "What?" He says. "I'm so sorry baby." I sighed. "Its okay, its just, so little time." He sighed. "I know." I say. He hugged me again. "I'm going to miss you." He said. "I'm going to miss you too Love." I smiled an placed a kiss on his nose. He hugged me and tears started to fall. I wiped them off his face. "Don't cry over me, its only 5 months baby." I said. He began to cry more. "I know, but I cant be your superhero in New York. And I cant hug you or kiss you or feel you next to me. Or talk to you, and just be with you. Rie, that- that's gonna break me." He says. I hug him again. "You can always visit." I smile.

Jace's POV
I have to figure out a way to propose. I cant let her go without proposing. I wont.

We finally leave the house to go get some groceries my mom wanted me to get. I figured I would take her out for a little lunch date before hand.

We had a good time. And I'm going to miss her.